Snow Unexpectedly Turns 3 Nights Into How Many?? NEW TR UP!!

Ok I am going to squeeze in a small update on my lunch hour.

Here are some shots as we headed to our ADR at Chef's

IMG_1292-Copy.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

I do not remember what time our ADR was for but we ended up watching Illuminations from the windows as we ate.

We both had the lobster Bisque

IMG_1296.jpg

Jeff had ribs & I had....yes Macaroni Gratin (Mac N Cheese). :laughing: I will never pay 18.99 for mac n cheese anywhere else but Chef's.:rotfl:
That is what I felt like having so that is what I had. Jeff enjoyed his ribs as well. I did not get any pics of the entrees. Sorry!! I had a chardonnay & Jeff had a beer. For dessert Jeff had the choc. cake & I had the best dessert ever on Disney property....the Profiterolles!!! I think that is why I wanted to eat there is for these wonderful wonderful beauties.

IMG_1302.jpg

I also got Jeff's dessert

IMG_1301.jpg

We love eating there & will be having lunch there next month. Gotta get those Profiterolles again!!

Sooooo after about $118.00 later :scared1: we headed out.

Oh this was a pic I took from where we were sitting while eating

IMG_1298.jpg

Another one

IMG_1310.jpg

Then some in France

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

And some others

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1318-1.jpg

IMG_1319-1.jpg

IMG_1325-1.jpg

The lit pathways

IMG_1328-1.jpg

Bye Bye Epcot for tonight

IMG_1329-1.jpg

That was our Sunday. Coming up:

A Rainy Monday morning. What will we do????

Mmmm... Yummy dinner at Chefs! I don't think I got the mac & cheese when we ate there last year. Not sure why? :confused3

Pretty night pictures!

Can't wait to hear about your rainy Monday morning... I suppose it's better than a snowy Monday morning!

Mmmm... Yummy dinner at Chefs! I don't think I got the mac & cheese when we ate there last year. Not sure why? :confused3

Pretty night pictures!

Can't wait to hear about your rainy Monday morning... I suppose it's better than a snowy Monday morning!

Or a snowy Wednesday morning!! What the heck-we had 80's last week & snowing this morning. Only in New England!!

Or a snowy Wednesday morning!! What the heck-we had 80's last week & snowing this morning. Only in New England!!

Beautiful pictures of POR! Such a peaceful atmosphere.

Snow today? :eek:
Hope it's just enough to make things pretty and then make a quick exit. It's time for sunshine and flip flops!!! :cool1:

:scared1: I saw your post in my email before I looked out the window this morning! Unbelieveable! Luckily it was only a tiny bit of snow, but really? :confused3

Beautiful pictures of POR! Such a peaceful atmosphere.

Snow today? :eek:
Hope it's just enough to make things pretty and then make a quick exit. It's time for sunshine and flip flops!!! :cool1:

I really loved staying at POR. I did not think I would but I really did!!

Yes snow!!!:eek: Very little though. Just enough to cover the vehicles.
Hopefully it will be gone in a few hours.

:scared1: I saw your post in my email before I looked out the window this morning! Unbelieveable! Luckily it was only a tiny bit of snow, but really? :confused3

Yeah when I put the garage door up this morning I was surprised. Hopefully we wont see any signs of it by the end of the day.

Great meal at Chefs! Love your night time shots--very pretty! I especially like the fountains in France.

I was willing to pay the price to eat at Chefs just for the dessert!!:goodvibes

And now it's hailing outisde! :scared1:

:laughing: I know!!! I go to lunch at 12:00 & was leaving the building & I couldn't believe it!! I went next door to our office around 11:00 to get our mail & thought "good the snow is all gone". As I am typing this from home the sun is trying to come out. Just Wierd!!!

Ok will do another update during my lunch hour.

It was Monday 10/31 and it was raining outside. What better thing to do when it is raining then to go shopping!! Anita had given me the idea & I have always wanted to check out the outlet mall so that is what we did. We went to DTD & had breakfast at WPE & got a few Mocha Latte's then got a taxi. I did not have my camera with me as we were shopping but I did take some phone pics ;)

Believe it or not I did not buy anything here:

703111516.jpg

I did however buy a new purse in the Coach store:rolleyes1. They were having deals after all.

I hit the Van Husen store & bought some sweaters there.
Went into the Disney store & of course bought some pins & t shirts in there. I could not believe the difference in prices compared to inside Disney.
I bought a pair of indoor soccer shoes for Cody. I got Ryan a t shirt.
My credit card was on fire!!!!:sad2: I was supposed to be home NOT spending any more money & here I was shopping. I loved the deals though.

So around noon time the sun came out & it was beautiful out!! Here is a pick I took from the taxi going back to Disney.

703111518.jpg

When we got back to POR we had lunch in the food court. I had a turkey sandwich & Jeff had the Beff & Blue Sand. Then we headed here

IMG_1360.jpg

I had never seen the flag ceremony in all my trips prior & it was very moving to see & I am glad we got there when we did or I would have missed it. I had tears in my eyes.

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

It was very moving. And some other pics as we entered MK

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1367-Copy.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

I am going a little out of order here but these were taken on the way in

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

Well that's all the time I have for now.

Coming Up:

Where will we eat dinner??
What will we do here?

It has happened to me before as well. I have gone into VB and come out without a new bag. NOT VERY OFTEN THOUGH!!!! :laughing:

The outlets are fun to shop at, we went to three different ones on this last trip and help to stimulate the Orlando economy while we were there....

I agree about the flag ceremony, it is very touching. We have seen in once before as well. It is nicely done.

Can't wait to see how the rest of your evening goes!!!

I had never seen the flag ceremony in all my trips prior & it was very moving to see & I am glad we got there when we did or I would have missed it. I had tears in my eyes.

IMG_1368.jpg

It was very moving.

I am so glad you got to see that. It is very touching. So special for the veterans who participate, too. To whoever thought of doing this, I think it is a beautiful idea. :)

It has happened to me before as well. I have gone into VB and come out without a new bag. NOT VERY OFTEN THOUGH!!!! :laughing:

The outlets are fun to shop at, we went to three different ones on this last trip and help to stimulate the Orlando economy while we were there....

I agree about the flag ceremony, it is very touching. We have seen in once before as well. It is nicely done.

Can't wait to see how the rest of your evening goes!!!

Hi Anita. Glad to have you back although I was enjoying the pictures you sent & kinda sad when you had to leave.:laughing: Thanks for making my days brighter by sending those pics. I can return the favor in about 22 days!!

Wow you actually left VB without a purchase!!:scared1: Just kidding. I certainly helped stimulate the economy that whole week!! It would be dangerous if I went to THREE different malls.;)

Yes I want the boys to see it on this trip. We will try to be there at that time on one of our MK days.

I am so glad you got to see that. It is very touching. So special for the veterans who participate, too. To whoever thought of doing this, I think it is a beautiful idea. :)

It is such a nice ceremony. So glad we got to see it too!!

I am sorry it has been a week since I last posted!!:scared1: I am almost done with this TR & we leave in 10 days (almost 9 days):) for our next trip. So let's put an end to this one!!

I left off that we had just seen the beautiful flag ceremony in MK. Here are some pics from that glorious day

IMG_1379-Copy.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

A great show in front of the castle

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1391-Copy.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

A shot of the ongoing construction

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

I fell in love with the taco salad at Pecos Bill so that is where we had dinner. Jeff even tried it this time & thought it was really good. He usually likes the soft shells but he really liked it. I am anxious for Cody to try them as tacos are one of his favorites.

After dinner I wanted to shop around the monorail resorts so Jeff humored me & off we went. First I got a sundae at the Plaza & Jeff wanted popcorn so we made our purchases & headed to the monorail.

Continued in Next Post...

Oops I found more pics that I took before we ate. We rode IASW. Again DH humored me. I take a zillion shots in this ride. I just cannot help it..:goodvibes

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1442-Copy.jpg

I wont bore you with any more...
We also did this

IMG_1405-Copy.jpg

Tried to get a good pic & ended up with this one

IMG_1409.jpg

A few shopping pics

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

Some pics on our way out

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455-Copy-1.jpg

Here is our ice cream & popcorn purchase

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1464-Copy.jpg

IMG_1470-Copy.jpg

Continued In Next Post

I now take you to the beautiful Poly

Aloha

IMG_1471.jpg

I love the paintings in here

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

I have this as the background on my phone :lovestruc

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

I like this dress

IMG_1478.jpg

And these

IMG_1479.jpg

I may purchase a pair of these on this next trip as this is what I use as my bathing suit bottom

IMG_1480.jpg

I did purchase a bathing suit top that night but no pic.

After the Poly we headed to Epcot

Some pics from the Monorail

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

We decided to ride this

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

DH wearing the argyle sweater :lmao:

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

Continued in next post

/COLOR]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter