Snow Unexpectedly Turns 3 Nights Into How Many?? NEW TR UP!!

Then we rode TT

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

The heat

IMG_1540.jpg

The cold

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Our view when we came out

IMG_1551.jpg

Well it was our last night and we ended here at Epcot. We started here 6 days ago & ended here.

We had a flight home the next morning so we headed back to the resort. The next morning we ate in the food court & caught the Unmagical Express (again). This time there was no snow in NH & we headed to MCO

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

This was our ride home

IMG_1570.jpg

So what was supposed to be 3 nights turned into 6 nights. I still sometimes cannot believe it (until I look at our credit card balance) ;). We are still trying to pay off that trip and now we are leaving in 10 days for Cody's high school graduation trip. More of that in a minute.

We loved POR resort. We loved both sections we stayed in. Very quiet. We loved the food court and especially the make your own pasta. We did not try Boatwrights but will try it on another trip. The rooms we had were not the renovated ones but I was just so happy to be there that it did not matter to me. I forgot to mention that on Friday night while we were there we came back to the resort & caught the tail end of Hee Haw Bob's show & it was great!!

And Food & Wine well we just loved just about everything about it. Of course now we want to go EVERY Oct. but will not happen this year. Cody starts college & with the trip in Oct. going double what we thought we were I just want to get everything paid off & see where we are. We WILL make it back for F&W hopefully in 2013.

Now we leave in 10 days again for Cody's trip. We are staying at BC as he wants a gym (like he will be spending lots of time in there) ;) and I want them to experience the BC like Jeff & I did in 2010. We are going for 8 nights (like we did when Ryan graduated high school). We are not doing the dining plan and there are a few days that we have no plans.

I did not realize that half of the pool would be down most of the time we are there but Cody & I will be the only ones that enjoy the pool time and some of it will still be open so we should be fine. Being able to walk right into Epcot & a short walk to DHS will be :love:

Also being able to walk to ESPN will be great. I have boys & the Bruins will be playing in the playoffs so that will be VERY convenient.

Anyway thank you all so much for following along on this TR & hopefully will see you on the next one!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Then we rode TT

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

The heat

IMG_1540.jpg

The cold

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Our view when we came out

IMG_1551.jpg

Well it was our last night and we ended here at Epcot. We started here 6 days ago & ended here.

We had a flight home the next morning so we headed back to the resort. The next morning we ate in the food court & caught the Unmagical Express (again). This time there was no snow in NH & we headed to MCO

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

This was our ride home

IMG_1570.jpg

So what was supposed to be 3 nights turned into 6 nights. I still sometimes cannot believe it (until I look at our credit card balance) ;). We are still trying to pay off that trip and now we are leaving in 10 days for Cody's high school graduation trip. More of that in a minute.

We loved POR resort. We loved both sections we stayed in. Very quiet. We loved the food court and especially the make your own pasta. We did not try Boatwrights but will try it on another trip. The rooms we had were not the renovated ones but I was just so happy to be there that it did not matter to me. I forgot to mention that on Friday night while we were there we came back to the resort & caught the tail end of Hee Haw Bob's show & it was great!!

And Food & Wine well we just loved just about everything about it. Of course now we want to go EVERY Oct. but will not happen this year. Cody starts college & with the trip in Oct. going double what we thought we were I just want to get everything paid off & see where we are. We WILL make it back for F&W hopefully in 2013.

Now we leave in 10 days again for Cody's trip. We are staying at BC as he wants a gym (like he will be spending lots of time in there) ;) and I want them to experience the BC like Jeff & I did in 2010. We are going for 8 nights (like we did when Ryan graduated high school). We are not doing the dining plan and there are a few days that we have no plans.

I did not realize that half of the pool would be down most of the time we are there but Cody & I will be the only ones that enjoy the pool time and some of it will still be open so we should be fine. Being able to walk right into Epcot & a short walk to DHS will be :love:

Also being able to walk to ESPN will be great. I have boys & the Bruins will be playing in the playoffs so that will be VERY convenient.

Anyway thank you all so much for following along on this TR & hopefully will see you on the next one!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

What a fun TR! I will look forward to your next one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wyland also. I think we have bunches in common. We actually bought a Wyland on a cruise a few years ago. DH and I have to stop in the Wyland stores on every trip and dream about which Wyland we want next. Love the picture for you phone!

It was fun to see your unexpected park time. :)

Love the Poly pictures. It is so easy to picture being in that beautiful lobby whenever I see pictures.

Seeing Yeehaw Bob is on my list for this summer. Lou Mongello did a live feed from one of his shows a couple of months ago, and it was very enjoyable. I think Brooklynn would get a kick out of it, too.

Thanks for sharing your good times. Can't wait to see what your new adventures hold very, very soon!

What a fun trip! So exciting that you got three extra nights... sorry if it hurt the wallet! :sad2:

I loved seeing what you did with your extra time. :goodvibes

See you soon!! :thumbsup2

What a fun TR! I will look forward to your next one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wyland also. I think we have bunches in common. We actually bought a Wyland on a cruise a few years ago. DH and I have to stop in the Wyland stores on every trip and dream about which Wyland we want next. Love the picture for you phone!

Thanks Karla. They have some beautiful paintings. I do not have any but would love one someday when I start my Disney room!!:goodvibes

It was fun to see your unexpected park time. :)

Love the Poly pictures. It is so easy to picture being in that beautiful lobby whenever I see pictures.

Seeing Yeehaw Bob is on my list for this summer. Lou Mongello did a live feed from one of his shows a couple of months ago, and it was very enjoyable. I think Brooklynn would get a kick out of it, too.

Thanks for sharing your good times. Can't wait to see what your new adventures hold very, very soon!

I think the Poly is the only one we went to that night as I have no pics from the other resorts so we just went there.

Yewhaw Bob that's his name!:rotfl: I was calling him Hee Haw (boy am I dating myself with that one)!!:laughing: I wish we had arrived a little sooner but I am sure we will get to see him again. I bet your girls would have a ball!!
Thanks for reading along. I hope you half enjoyed it as much as I love your TR's.:goodvibes

What a fun trip! So exciting that you got three extra nights... sorry if it hurt the wallet! :sad2:

I loved seeing what you did with your extra time. :goodvibes

See you soon!! :thumbsup2

Yeah 3 more nights, meals +$$$$ but it is something we will never forget. Had to make the most of our time.

We will be seeing each other very soon!!:dance3: Thanks for reading along.

Thanks so much for sharing your Magical adventure. I really enjoyed how the weather created such an unexpected bonus for you. How much fun to have an upcoming trip to plan for and look forward to. Staying at an Epcot resort would be so much fun. On our last visit we took the boat from Boardwalk to Epcot and then walked through the international gateway. It was so quick and convenient.

Have a great graduation trip!

What a great ending to your trip report and the promise of another one right around the corner! Beach Club is going to be a great place to stay for the week!

I must be craving Disney food because a taco salad and a sundae sound perfect, and it's only 9:30 in the morning. :laughing:

Thanks so much for sharing your Magical adventure. I really enjoyed how the weather created such an unexpected bonus for you. How much fun to have an upcoming trip to plan for and look forward to. Staying at an Epcot resort would be so much fun. On our last visit we took the boat from Boardwalk to Epcot and then walked through the international gateway. It was so quick and convenient.

Have a great graduation trip!

Thank you so much for reading along. Yes staying at an Epcot resort is wonderful!! It really spoils you though. Now I always want to stay there. It is great at night to watch Illuminations & then just walk back to the resort.:cloud9: I am sure we will enjoy it.

What a great ending to your trip report and the promise of another one right around the corner! Beach Club is going to be a great place to stay for the week!

I must be craving Disney food because a taco salad and a sundae sound perfect, and it's only 9:30 in the morning. :laughing:

Hi Jackie. I have been craving all Disney food lately. Well maybe not at 9:30 in the morning unless it is a chocolate croissant.:goodvibes

Hi Doreen! I was a few updates behind, but just had the chance to catch up - just in time to tell you to have a GREAT trip in FOUR days! :cool1: I enjoyed reading about your adventure-I think it's everyone's dream to get stranded at WDW. :rotfl: :goodvibes

Hi Doreen! I was a few updates behind, but just had the chance to catch up - just in time to tell you to have a GREAT trip in FOUR days! :cool1: I enjoyed reading about your adventure-I think it's everyone's dream to get stranded at WDW. :rotfl: :goodvibes

I know I never imagined we would get stranded in Oct. Now the boys are hoping for snow here on the 27th (the day we come home). I really don't think that will happen. Thanks for reading & I am enjoying your DL TR.:)

Wow! That was a great TR! I enjoyed reading it and looking at all your pictures. I have always thought it would be fun to get "stuck" at WDW. Too bad you didn't find out before boarding the plane, but still looked like a wonderful time.

Congratulations on your DS's graduation! Enjoy your next trip! I hope you write a TR for it.

Wow! That was a great TR! I enjoyed reading it and looking at all your pictures. I have always thought it would be fun to get "stuck" at WDW. Too bad you didn't find out before boarding the plane, but still looked like a wonderful time.

Congratulations on your DS's graduation! Enjoy your next trip! I hope you write a TR for it.

Thank you so much. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah we spent the afternoon traveling to the airport & then back again but oh well. Like I said it could have been worse & we could have been rerouted to some other airport & that would have been AWFUL!!

We leave at 2:30 tomorrow morning!! Very excited!!:dance3:

I will probably do another TR. Stay tuned....

Thank you so much. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah we spent the afternoon traveling to the airport & then back again but oh well. Like I said it could have been worse & we could have been rerouted to some other airport & that would have been AWFUL!!

We leave at 2:30 tomorrow morning!! Very excited!!:dance3:

I will probably do another TR. Stay tuned....

Staying tuned !!!!

:wave: Doreen! Nothing like being last to the TR party! I've not been on the DIS enough to keep up with PTR's and TR's,. but hoping to catch up this weekend! Started with this one and then on to your link above!

Three extra nights at Disney!! Not good for the CC, but fun for the spirit!:thumbsup2 Did you enjoy not having a plan? Years ago, when there was one, then 2 parks, we never made a plan, other than to begin and end at the MK. Ah, the good ole days!

In 2008, Tropical Storm Faye came through and I moved over from SSR to POP for 2 ngts - my friend was able to leave on time, so I was solo for 2 ngts. Definitely did not enjoy Disney solo, even for 2 nights. Did not have an AP that year - upgraded my 4 ngt hopper to 8 days non-expiring, but decided not to use it then. Spent time at DTD, road the monorail etc. Took most of my meals to my room at POP - when the CM realized I was alone she upgraded me to a 4th floor room looking out at the main pool - it was nice to hear all the families coming and going.

I did not know how you'd been; I am so sorry. :hug: Praying you are feeling much better now that it has been a few months since your hospital stay. :grouphug:

LOVED this TR! So many fabulous pictures! Have not stayed at POR since the last refurb - might be over there for a very short trip in January. :)

Oh, and yes, nothing like being at the BC and strolling to/from International Gateway! One of my favorites! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter