Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer (2/5 update Ch 36 - Final Thoughts)

if someone got the christmas one right you hsould have given them 100 points and the automatic win, that was very cool that the kid did that, and im sure it was all on his own.

it never amazes me what some of those kids say or ask in there, very funny stuff.

awesome picture of the boys walking together to the next ride.

im just not making any headway against these ladies to catch up....and now looks like glenn is getting closer to me.

but still doing well in the bonus point catagory.
:thumbsup2

I know what you mean about riding Soarin' so many times. I actually feel that way about TT and MS. Once a trip is really enough for me riding those.

Part of that was because of knowing Alison would want to ride a couple of times, and the boys don't mind riding multiple times. This past trip we actually rode it a number of times, but we were mainly looking for the HMs each time. Agree on OW and SJ being our ride hostesses. It would make the wait (and anticipation?) quite a bit better. :woohoo:

Yes, you made a big leap from originally only having one correct answer. Funny that most of your new correct answers had nothing to do with my additional clues though! :thumbsup2 As for the "one in a million" questions, nobody got the bus stop and Turtle Talk questions correct, but at least one person submitted a correct answer for each of the rest of them. I thought since the one about what I saw was done similarly to the water painting in AK the day before, that at least one person would go down that path. Rosie was the only one who got the correct FPs in the correct order.

It was elementary dear Watson!!! Of course you would get Soarin FP's againyou were in that area :rotfl2: Then by the time you got over to TT it was time for another FP !!;)If you believe all that How about a Bridge I have for sale :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I can't remmeber all my answers but knew I didn't get the Headles Bird or the True Meaning of Christmas !!! Gotta ask did anyone get those ?????:confused3:confused3
It wasn't the headless bird I was looking for (Kidani) but the chalk drawings at the Jambo Bus stop. And no, there weren't any correct answers for those two questions so consider them filler so it looks like there are more questions in my contest, since they didn't impact the standings at all. :goodvibes
if someone got the christmas one right you hsould have given them 100 points and the automatic win, that was very cool that the kid did that, and im sure it was all on his own.

it never amazes me what some of those kids say or ask in there, very funny stuff.

awesome picture of the boys walking together to the next ride.

im just not making any headway against these ladies to catch up....and now looks like glenn is getting closer to me.

but still doing well in the bonus point catagory.
:thumbsup2
Yes, I never cease to be amazed with some of the questions/answers either, but in this case it was "pleasantly" amazed!!! :woohoo:
It was elementary dear Watson!!! Of course you would get Soarin FP's againyou were in that area :rotfl2: Then by the time you got over to TT it was time for another FP !!;)If you believe all that How about a Bridge I have for sale :rotfl2::rotfl2:
In your case Rosie I thought it would be a submarine for sale.........being as how famous you are for your "torpedo" imitations!!! :rotfl:

I've never seen chalk drawings before, but those looked really cool! I should have thought of guessing something like that. Of course, I don't think anyone could have guessed a Headless Birdman. :rotfl:

I love the picture you took of the Fountain of Nations. The water and the sky look perfect together.

How cool that the little boy knew the true meaning of Christmas! I would have loved to have been there for that.

I thought I commented the other day. Great update and I did better than I thought! Sounds like a great start to the day - boys up early, drawings, soarin, tt, sweet turtle talk moment, - looking forward to seeing how the rest of the day unfolds.

I've never seen chalk drawings before, but those looked really cool! I should have thought of guessing something like that. Of course, I don't think anyone could have guessed a Headless Birdman. :rotfl:
Chalk drawings were a new one to me too! Quite a treat on top of the water drawings the day before at AK.
I love the picture you took of the Fountain of Nations. The water and the sky look perfect together.
I didn't realize how good it was when I took it, but I really liked the way it was framed when I downloaded it.
How cool that the little boy knew the true meaning of Christmas! I would have loved to have been there for that.
Definitely a highlight to the trip!
Dive! Dive!
I thought I commented the other day. Great update and I did better than I thought! Sounds like a great start to the day - boys up early, drawings, soarin, tt, sweet turtle talk moment, - looking forward to seeing how the rest of the day unfolds.
It was a good final day for our trip........so far! :rolleyes1

What happened for the first time as we were meeting up with Alison?

Where did we get lunch (counter service)?

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever?

What was the first thing we did when we headed into World Showcase?

What Kim Possible Mission did the boys do first, which they hadn't done yet?

What two performances did we catch in World Showcase?

What did Marv get in Germany as a tribute?

What snack did Matthew get in Germany?

Maelstrom in Norway, Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico, both or neither?

For one last time, respond to these questions here in super secret white! :goodvibes

What happened for the first time as we were meeting up with Alison?It rained

Where did we get lunch (counter service)?Liberty Inn

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever?The British Invasion in honor of moi!!!!!!

What was the first thing we did when we headed into World Showcase?Stopped at the Patisierre for some goodies

What Kim Possible Mission did the boys do first, which they hadn't done yet?The French one

What two performances did we catch in World Showcase?The Holy Grail and the Japanese Comedienne

What did Marv get in Germany as a tribute?A pickle ornament

What snack did Matthew get in Germany?Karmel Cupcake

Just Maehlstrom

For one last time, respond to these questions here in super secret white! :goodvibes

Super secret whited !!!!

Evening Marvie!:goodvibes I'll take another stab at one of your infamous games though I usually do miserably despite my charming ways...

What happened for the first time as we were meeting up with Alison?You were all hungry at the same time?

Where did we get lunch (counter service)?Electric Umbrella

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever?That Canadian group, what's their name? Something with kilts?

What was the first thing we did when we headed into World Showcase?Kim Possible!

What Kim Possible Mission did the boys do first, which they hadn't done yet?England

What two performances did we catch in World Showcase?Miyuki the candy artist and the Italian juggler

What did Marv get in Germany as a tribute?A wooden spoon? Lederhosen??

What snack did Matthew get in Germany?Caramel from that new shop that looks sinfully delish!

Maelstrom in Norway, Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico, both or neither?Hmm, I'm going to say Norway but no Mexico

Hope I did well! Are you still accepting flattery as a means of earning extra points??;)

Evening Marvie!:goodvibes I'll take another stab at one of your infamous games though I usually do miserably despite my charming ways...

Hope I did well! Are you still accepting flattery as a means of earning extra points??;)
Well, it HAS been a while Molly, so I'm sure you can flatter your way to a point or two.........if you haven't lost your touch! ;)

Well, it HAS been a while Molly, so I'm sure you can flatter your way to a point or two.........if you haven't lost your touch! ;)

Oh honey, I haven't lost MY touch! Have you?;) Regardless, I suppose a little well timed flattery is in order...I think you're incredibly witty. There. That should earn me at least a couple of extra points, especially since you really ARE witty, no lying!:thumbsup2

What happened for the first time as we were meeting up with Alison? She was waiting on you.

Where did we get lunch (counter service)? Sunshine Seasons

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever? The circle of life show in the Land

What was the first thing we did when we headed into World Showcase? Stepped into the World showcase and got a photopass picture. Then you hit up Mexico and The three amigos ride.

China???

What two performances did we catch in World Showcase? Since I am assuming you will go left I will say the Mariachi band and then Voices of liberty later on. If you went right well, Off kilter and then voices of Liberty.

What did Marv get in Germany as a tribute? A picture of christmas pickles for Flossbolna

What snack did Matthew get in Germany? Carmel corn from the Karmel Kuchen

I will say both.

Answers in super secret white.

You got a photopass pic all together as a family in front of the "golf ball" where Stitch joined you in the photo

Where did we get lunch (counter service)? Burgers at Electric Umbrella

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever? Reflections of China

Got a FP for Kim Possible

China

Matsuriza and Sergio the Juggler

He got a Coors Light for Dan

A pretzel

I'm going to say both - you were in a festive mood and wanted to experience everything!

Oh, new questions!! Don't have the time to find good answers now, but will be back soon! :thumbsup2

you saw the water show take place at the international water fountain in the middle of epcot.

sunshine seasons, at the land, which your family then proceded to take ali on soarin with your fast passes, while you went to the next show listed below.
you went solo on this one and saw the show in the land that is upstairs that i believe is the cirle of life show, which you thought was informative about reclying ( think that is what is about) but dont have to do it again.

since you were on that side of the park you went to the UK and canada pavilians, and watched the canada movie.

im going to say the one in the UK, not sure what it is, but im going with that one.

the off kilter group while your boys were completing the kim possible mission, and the guy on the high chair who climbs up them in a waiter outfit.

a german beer or a pretzel, im going to say a beer.

ill say he got the pretzel.

lets say gran fiesta in mexico, as you wanted to see the new donald additions, because he is so awesome.

hope you are doing well, even though you are busy and havent seen my last few updates.
:sad2:

She was waiting for you this time

Electric Umbrella

Circle of Life - nobody sees that very often :laughing:

Got a FP for Soarin'

Japan

Voices of Liberty, British Invasion

Something to do with Flossbolna... maybe you found some pickle ornaments?

A caramel apple from Karamel Kuche

Both! Because you're good at gettin' things done :thumbsup2

Invisible text on!

I don't know. Push came out to see you?

Sunshine Seasons, because that's where all the DIS-ers go.

Captain EO?

Tried on the cool hats in the Canada gift shop.

I'll say the United Kingdom, since it's on that side of the WS.

The French guy who stands on the chairs and the Japanese women who play the drums.

A cowbell. I think Liesa got one as well, if I remember.

An authentic, hand-twisted pretzel. As opposed to those fake pretzels.

Both!

Sure thing! Oh wait, that's not a question.

What happened for the first time as we were meeting up with Alison? she was waiting for you

Where did we get lunch (counter service)? Sunshine Seasons

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever? Jammitors

What was the first thing we did when we headed into World Showcase? got a KP FP

What Kim Possible Mission did the boys do first, which they hadn't done yet? Norway

What two performances did we catch in World Showcase? Japanese Drummers and Mo Rockin

What did Marv get in Germany as a tribute? a pickle ornament

What snack did Matthew get in Germany? soft pretzel

maelstrom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter