Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer (2/5 update Ch 36 - Final Thoughts)

What happened for the first time as we were meeting up with Alison?

She mistook you for Brad Pitt....no, no, no -- I'm sure that's happened before so that can't be it.

Okay, I think I've got this: it rained?

Where did we get lunch (counter service)?

Sunshine Seasons.

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever?

Could it be "Captain EO"?

What was the first thing we did when we headed into World Showcase?

Well, the first thing I have to guess is "left or right"? Since you mention Germany and Mexico in later questions, I'll guess that you started off to the right, toward Canada. So, the first thing you did was to check out the gift shop in Canada.

What Kim Possible Mission did the boys do first, which they hadn't done yet?

Since I'm guessing you headed counter-clockwise, I'll go with France.

What two performances did we catch in World Showcase?

Hmmm. I'll guess the new band in the UK, the English Channel or British Invasion, or whatever they're called. And Voices of Liberty.

What did Marv get in Germany as a tribute?

Probably something for Rosie, but what? Another wooden spoon?

What snack did Matthew get in Germany?

Something in the Caramel Shop, like a peanut butter caramel crunch cookie.

Maelstrom in Norway, Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico, both or neither?

I'll say you did one, the Gran Fiesta Tour.

I hope I'm not too late with my answers.

What happened for the first time as we were meeting up with Alison? Did it rain?

Where did we get lunch (counter service)? Sunshine seasons

What show did Marv get to see for the first time ever? Water fountain show

What was the first thing we did when we headed into World Showcase? get a fp for kim possible mission

Germany

What two performances did we catch in World Showcase? The Holy Grail in UK and Edna and Romeo in Italy

What did Marv get in Germany as a tribute? a beer stein.

What snack did Matthew get in Germany? carmel corn

both

For one last time, respond to these questions here in super secret white! :goodvibes

Do you know when you need the answers by? Its too hard to try to try to answer from my phone and Ike traveling tomorrow. If the answers won't be up until late Monday I will try to take a stab at them

For those asking, I don't expect to post an update for at least a couple more days, so still plenty of time to get those answers in. :goodvibes

Everybody at the right location at the right time

Electric Umbrella

O Canada

Took pictures in the "totem pole thingie" in Canada

UK

King Arthur and the guy in France that stacks and climbs the chairs

a pickle ornament

carmel fudge

Both

For one last time, respond to these questions here in super secret white! :goodvibes

Super secret answers submitted, sir!

Hi Marvin, here they are finally!!

You had to use a cell phone to get in touch with her

Sunshine Season is the best... and with a lot of different people to satisfy it has the most options.

Ok, this is kind of tricky. My guess is that you are still in Future World, not many shows around there and why would you not have seen them before. BUT there is one which is old, but if you haven't been to Disney in the 80s/90s, you might have missed it: Captain EO!!

Pick up a KP ticket - see next question as the reason for this answer...

Germany!!

Off Kilter seems such a DISboards favourite, so I will take them. And then also the drummers at Japan. I think somehow both might be interesting for everyone in your family...

Well, you already got the Dirndl picture... What else have we talked about? Certainly nothing from the caramel shop!! Did you get a Germany t-shirt? But you don't like beer that much and those designs were all about beer if I remember correctly... Hmmm. I think I would say you got a glass of wine! That would be a nice tribute!!

Since Matt is 21 I am tempted to say a beer - especially since in Bavaria beer is not a drink, but considered "food". But I think you aren't talking about liquid snacks here - so I will go with the Apfelstrudel from Sommerfest.

Both!!

Wish I could hang out and chat with y'all more, but so, so busy! Here's my answers though to make sure I fall further behind.... :rolleyes1

It rained.

Sunshine Seasons

The Lion King themed tree hugger, indoctrination show above Living with the Land

Grabbed some KimPossible mission tix

ummm.... Japan

Hmmm... the Japanese drummers and Off Kilter

A toast from his loving family.

apple streudel

Both

For one last time, respond to these questions here in super

secret white!
:goodvibes

I emailed you the answers because I'm dashing for the airport. Love ya.
Got 'em, and I KNOW you are having a great time!!! :banana:
Marv we are used to you not posting updates !!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Bonus points! Must not let this comment affect her bonus points........... :rolleyes1
Marv, I changed my answers around a little bit and edited my original post!
Got the updates.

Well, I'm guessing right now it will probably be Sunday before I get the next update posted. :guilty: Been trying to get scout records updated so I can go get all of the awards for our Court of Honor. The good news is that anyone who hasn't had a chance to submit answers for the contest still has time!

In the mean time, I think I will go ahead and post the next (final?) round of questions some time today so everyone can be thinking about them, AND just in case they affect some of the already submitted answers, there will still be time to submit any changes......... (if anyone makes any final changes, please make sure you let me know since I have already recorded all the answers submitted so far)

Just popping in to say hi; the boys are at the pool (we went to have coffee with Nicki this morning and then the beach) while I am doing some laundry.

Just popping in to say hi; the boys are at the pool (we went to have coffee with Nicki this morning and then the beach) while I am doing some laundry.

Laundry? On vacation? While everyone else is at the pool? :eek:

Love ya Sweetie! Glad you're having such a good time. Been working on answers for you contest, but still go work to do before I send them to you. :guilty:

Le Cellier ADR; 0-5 minutes late, 0-10 minutes early, 10-20 minutes early, or 20-30 minutes early?

Which one of us didn't have the Filet Mignon at Le Cellier?

What did Marv have for dessert at Le Cellier?

Who had the Chocolate Moose for dessert at Le Cellier?

What did Matthew have to drink at Le Cellier? (bonus if you can name which one)

Where did we head after dinner at Le Cellier?

What picture did Marv have to get as a tribute to a DISfriend? (actually, more than one DISfriend for this one)

What did Marv ride while the rest of the family rode Test Track?

After our rides we planned to meet up and watch Illuminations before heading out of the park. Did we make it?

After we got back to Kidani, who decided to head back out to a park for some final rides? Which Park?

Since this is probably the final installment of Contest Questions, and may very well decide who comes out on top in the Contest, send these responses to me via PM!!! :yay:

Le Cellier ADR; 0-5 minutes late, 0-10 minutes early, 10-20 minutes early, or 20-30 minutes early?

Which one of us didn't have the Filet Mignon at Le Cellier?

What did Marv have for dessert at Le Cellier?

Who had the Chocolate Moose for dessert at Le Cellier?

What did Matthew have to drink at Le Cellier? (bonus if you can name which one)

Where did we head after dinner at Le Cellier?

What picture did Marv have to get as a tribute to a DISfriend? (actually, more than one DISfriend for this one)

What did Marv ride while the rest of the family rode Test Track?

After our rides we planned to meet up and watch Illuminations before heading out of the park. Did we make it?

After we got back to Kidani, who decided to head back out to a park for some final rides? Which Park?

Since this is probably the final installment of Contest Questions, and may very well decide who comes out on top in the Contest, send these responses to me via PM!!! :yay:

You're already asking me to answer questions????? my head is going to explode

Mostly a drive by..I don't have great access to internet, but I'll try to pop in when I can....june 2013 BTW...

Cool! :cool1: Make sure I know the dates......definitely want to attend. BTW, there is a link to the updates on page 1! Make sure you check out your tribute from my DHS day! :goodvibes

Well, you can answer if you like, but that is actually the 14th and final round of questions for my TR contest that has been going on for a while now. :laughing: (some will say a LONGGGGG while!) :guilty: I just happened to post them in the middle of your posts...... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter