snakes and alligators

Letsbgoofy,

Snakes and gators at the Fort are not be worried about. I'm not sure about NYS, here in MS they are everywhere and we even name them since we see them so often. Since your question was about the Fort, I hope you can relax a little bit knowing that they are few and far between, but they are there.

As far as squirrels, they are sneaky. They work in packs. I have literally been feeding 4 in front of me and realized that a fifth one had snuck up from behind me and raided the can of peanuts.
The 400 loop has a notorious gang of the little guys...

Staying in a cabin in 2012 we heard a slight rap at the door. Opened the door and there was a raccoon standing on it's hind legs knocking on the door. Thankfully it ran in the other direction.

How funny! We grew up with a cottage in the Adirondacks and had raccoons come to our campfire every night for the leftover dinner scraps, but I have never had one knock on my door :)

How funny! We grew up with a cottage in the Adirondacks and had raccoons come to our campfire every night for the leftover dinner scraps, but I have never had one knock on my door :)

Actually they do knock, or at least scratch at a door.

My parents had a raccoon couple visit them in the evening on their back deck, to get there evening meal. If my folks were not out there, they would scratch and rub the door to get their attention.

AKK

Cute! They are smart animals; we had crazy, inventive ways of trying to keep them out of the garbage that never fooled them for long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter