SMASH thread!

Entertainment Tonight, just announced that Jennifer Hudson will join Smash. Don't know in what capacity: whether as a regular or just a couple shows. But, I don't think it will be as a replacement for Marilyn. ;)

Entertainment Tonight, just announced that Jennifer Hudson will join Smash. Don't know in what capacity: whether as a regular or just a couple shows. But, I don't think it will be as a replacement for Marilyn. ;)

...kewl! :thumbsup2

Blech. Hopefully, just a couple of shows.

I sure hope the East Coast isn't totally under water by then. It could happen, you know.... :rolleyes1

Hopefully the show will still be around in 88+ years. ;) :lmao:

There is actually a condition called "Munchausen by Internet." I think some people go in jags of this and post weird stuff for attention.
screwy2.gif
I am not referring to either to you two. ;)

Jennifer Hudson!!!!!:yay:

DD14 got her picture taken with Christian Borle Saturday night!!!! He is really sweet!

Jennifer Hudson!!!!!:yay:

DD14 got her picture taken with Christian Borle Saturday night!!!! He is really sweet!

Are we sure we're not confusing two musical shows and two Hudsons? I just got this week's TV Guide and Kate Hudson will be doing a stint on Glee as a dance teacher in NYATA.

Are we sure we're not confusing two musical shows and two Hudsons? I just got this week's TV Guide and Kate Hudson will be doing a stint on Glee as a dance teacher in NYATA.

No, Jennifer Hudson will be appearing on Smash.

No, Jennifer Hudson will be appearing on Smash.

Okay, thanks. I just thought it sounded too coincidental. I know the PP said the ET announced it, but do you always believe what the media tells you?

Okay, thanks. I just thought it sounded too coincidental. I know the PP said the ET announced it, but do you always believe what the media tells you?

What's with the snark?

When producers of said show put out a statement and confirm it (as well as Jennifer Hudson) yes, I believe what they say. :confused3

What's with the snark?

When producers of said show put out a statement and confirm it (as well as Jennifer Hudson) yes, I believe what they say. :confused3

Sorry, that was not meant to sound snarky, sorry you took it that way. I actually meant to put a ROTFL at the end.

What's with the snark?

I love the irony of suggesting that you shouldn't believe the media when, in the previous sentence, the PP's "source" of information was the TV Guide (you know - media).

I love the irony of suggesting that you shouldn't believe the media when, in the previous sentence, the PP's "source" of information was the TV Guide (you know - media).

Oh, snap. I hadn't thought about that. Busted :lmao:

-Reviving this thread -

Has anyone seen the preview commercials for the new season? It will be starting on February 5th.

From what I saw, Jennifer Hudson will be part of the show, but who knows to what capacity, whether it's a full-time role or guest starring.

Anyone else have info on who will/will not be returning or guest starring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter