SMASH thread!

-Reviving this thread -

Has anyone seen the preview commercials for the new season? It will be starting on February 5th.

From what I saw, Jennifer Hudson will be part of the show, but who knows to what capacity, whether it's a full-time role or guest starring.

Anyone else have info on who will/will not be returning or guest starring?

I think I read that Jennifer Hudson will only be on for a few episodes.

I also read that Sean Hayes will be on as well! Love him and cannot wait!!! FWIW, I saw him on Broadway twice and he is much more talented than "Just Jack".

As for who's not returning -- Brian D'Arcy James, the kid who played Debra Messing's son (I guess she got divorced after sleeping with Joe DiMaggio/Will Chase. Life imitates art!) and Ellis.

Can't wait for the show to return. And for the DVD of last season to finally be released!

I think I read that Jennifer Hudson will only be on for a few episodes.

I also read that Sean Hayes will be on as well! Love him and cannot wait!!! FWIW, I saw him on Broadway twice and he is much more talented than "Just Jack".

As for who's not returning -- Brian D'Arcy James, the kid who played Debra Messing's son (I guess she got divorced after sleeping with Joe DiMaggio/Will Chase. Life imitates art!) and Ellis.

Can't wait for the show to return. And for the DVD of last season to finally be released!

I also read her husband and Dev won't be returning, either. Must be one quickie divorce. ;)

Here's a link with spoilers. If you don't want to read spoilers, don't click on the link!

http://tvline.com/2012/12/17/smash-season-2-premiere-preview-spoilers/

Just watched the first episode of Season 2 online! They really jump right in to a lot of new story lines.

-Reviving this thread -

Has anyone seen the preview commercials for the new season? It will be starting on February 5th.

From what I saw, Jennifer Hudson will be part of the show, but who knows to what capacity, whether it's a full-time role or guest starring.

Anyone else have info on who will/will not be returning or guest starring?

...can't wait....can't wait....can't wait...:hyper:

I do not care for J. Hudson's acting whatsoever. I absolutely loved her singing in Dreamgirls (clapped for her in the movie theatre, much to my fellow watchers' dismay), but did not like her acting.

I absolutely hated her acting in SATC2. She acted like she was......acting:confused3

:rotfl:

[....how do ya feel about her WW commercials? popcorn:: ]

Not fond of her in those either!! That commercial where she sang "Feeling Good" made me want to strangle her.

I liked Jennifer Hudson in Dreamgirls but think she's become a total diva. I am curious to see how she holds up against Megan Hilty.

Just got my Season One DVD from Amazon!! Cannot wait to start watching it all over again!

Not fond of her in those either!! That commercial where she sang "Feeling Good" made me want to strangle her.

I liked Jennifer Hudson in Dreamgirls but think she's become a total diva. I am curious to see how she holds up against Megan Hilty....

:rolleyes1

cats_fighting_102006_5.jpg

popcorn::

WDWJDS said:
I do not care for J. Hudson's acting whatsoever. I absolutely loved her singing in Dreamgirls (clapped for her in the movie theatre, much to my fellow watchers' dismay), but did not like her acting.

I absolutely hated her acting in SATC2. She acted like she was......acting:confused3

You should have seen her in The Three Stooges :rotfl

i'm excited for this season! i'm glad they got rid of the whole Debra Messing storyline. and Dev was beyond boring.

i'm also VERY happy that they didn't get rid of Derrick. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter