• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo's Monday poll - Starbucks vs Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Starbucks vs Dunkin Donuts Coffee - What's Your Choice??

• Neither - I will buy gas station coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never buy coffee out, unless my refil mug at WDW counts. If buying packaged from the grocery store for a splurge I would choose DD over Starbucks

I do both depends on the mood & what I want. Plain & simple Dunks, but Starbucks for anything involving big flavors.
Or as we call them dessert coffee.

It's just personal taste. Dang. Different people like different things. A lot of people where I live love White Castle. I gag at the smell because I wasn't raised around it. It's one of those acquired tastes.

I can't drink Starbucks because it always tastes burned to me.

For what it's worth - the only thing I won't eat at Dunkin's is the hash rounds. They're greasy and nasty.

Lol I wasn't trying to be mean. I was really, truly asking the people who love DD what they love about it and what I'm missing. Relax! I'd really like to know, since I spend so much time up north where DD is king. PS I like the hash rounds because they have onions in them :thumbsup2

Does the blonde roast at Starbucks taste burned to some of you too? This non-coffee drinker is just curious.

DH will drink coffee virtually anywhere including Starbucks since he found the blonde roast. I can't go by him.

I'm sure the blonde roast is fine. I haven't tried it because I just don't want to spend the money when I know there's other cheaper stuff I know I like. I suspect they call it blonde because they haven't burned it.

I am a Starbucks drinker. I only drink iced coffee and it's almost always with cream only.

I find DD iced coffee tastes like water. The only way to get it to have any coffee flavor is to add a turbo shot and then it's still not as good and more $.

The price differential between Starbucks and DD in my area is really negligible. It's +\- .50 or less so for me not a deciding factor.

As for McDonald's, I can only speak to iced coffee and it's plain disgusting. I felt like I was drinking sweetened milk.

Tim Hortons, there is one on almost every corner. Starbucks and DD are few and far between in my neck of the woods.

I chose "I can't drink coffee", which is close to the situation. Actually, I can and do drink it, but I don't because -- IMHO -- it tastes the way I imagine a mule's backside might.

I never used to be a coffee dinner until I had a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks (however now they changed the recipe and it's nasty!!)

But the only coffee I can drink is Starbucks or an espresso from resturaunts. (or cafecito depending who makes it ;) ).

We don't have DD in France so it would have to be Starbucks. Don't like their filter coffee or the long black but their espresso isn't bad.

I prefer Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks, but I also like McDonald's coffee.

Any coffee that I can drink in peace and quiet is a plus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter