slo's Monday poll - Starbucks vs Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Starbucks vs Dunkin Donuts Coffee - What's Your Choice??

• Neither - I will buy gas station coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
If you had to buy coffee from either Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts which would you choose???

*I will choose Dunkin Donuts every time :thumbsup2

I am from DD country where it's a staple for many.

We have Starbucks' around but I don't go there very often.

DD and I did get a Starbucks recently at a highway rest stop and it wasn't a great experience. I wound up throwing most of my coffee away.

That's not to say I don't sometimes have a bad experience at DD, too. Last week I was at the drive thru, freshly showered and on my way to work, and one of the workers was smoking right next to the window, I drove away smelling like smoke. :headache: And to make matters worse, my coffee wasn't right, so it was frustrating there, too. But generally the coffee is just the way I like it.

I wanted to vote for Starbucks since I get chai lattes there but that isn't exactly coffee.

I'm told that the blonde coffees at Starbucks are really good but then there are the donuts at the other. Isn't Dunkin Donuts a lot less expensive than Starbucks? I haven't been to Dunkin Donuts in years since I don't drink coffee and don't need the donuts. :)

I chose other because there are no Dunkin Donuts around here, don't mind Starbucks or Tim Hortons but don't go out for coffee too often.

ringette_front.jpg

Or nothing at all.

I live in Tim Horton's territory. :coffee: But in the States I avoid Starbucks like the plague. McDonalds is OK.

Used to love Dunkin Coffee, but after getting used to Starbuck's Bold coffees, Dunkin now tastes as weak as dirty dishwater.

voted Other....love DD iced caramel latte and love it hot too. Don't like DD plain coffee.

The only thing I like at Starbucks is the caramel frappaccino or their teavana teas.

I hate Charbucks. Not sure how people developed a taste for coffee beans that are so over-roasted. I like to actually taste the flavor of coffee in my coffee. :) That said, I can grudgingly tolerate an Americano.

So DD all the way!

I don't drink coffee, I make green tea at work. I have never had Dunkin Donuts. I do enjoy Starbucks Hot Chocolate with whip cream on top.

I also voted other. I used to get Starbucks while being on vacation even though it was strong. Then they came out with the blonde and I was thrilled as it was nice and light and not so hard on my stomach. Then I tried DD and liked it.

I really like McDonald's coffee. And now it is being sold in the store so I buy that for home. I enjoy a cold starbucks frappe in the caramel when it is really hot. I also stop at certain gas stations for coffee. Valero has a good cinnamon coffee. I have yet to try the Dutch Brother's coffee in town. Thank You TVGuy! I am suppose to really now have chicory in my coffee or give it up. But if I only have one cup a month I may be alright.

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I don't know how anyone can drink that nasty stuff Starbucks serves.

There's really not a convenient DD close to me, so I often go to my second choice, Wawa. When in Tim Hortons territory, I go there.

Starbucks? Only when forced to when there isn't an alternative.

I don't buy coffee out that often, but given the choice I'd go for Starbucks!
I love strong coffee!

DD is just too weak for me. Then, they always add way too much milk even when I tell them not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter