SithS (Star Wars Dessert Party) Roll Call 2016 (Dates Released through Oct)

So, a friend just decided to join us on March 2nd for the Fireworks dessert party. Yesterday there were tickets, but today there aren't! If anyone knows of a cancellation, could you please message me? We would really love to go together!

So, a friend just decided to join us on March 2nd for the Fireworks dessert party. Yesterday there were tickets, but today there aren't! If anyone knows of a cancellation, could you please message me? We would really love to go together!

It looks like there is availability for 3, not sure how many you need, the day before and the day after. Have you thought about moving it? It's weird that the 2nd is totally booked:confused3 Did you try calling in case it's a glitch? I just looked at the website.

Also, would you like to be added to the roll call?

i'm all booked for 2/3- if i can't experience sww, at least i'll get to watch awesome fireworks with some sw-themed adult beverages while it's less crowded in the parks :)

Can I be removed from the list? The winter storm has cancelled my trip entirely. :sad1: We'll definitely reschedule, but not sure when; this dessert party is definitely what I'm saddest about missing.

Can I be removed from the list? The winter storm has cancelled my trip entirely. :sad1: We'll definitely reschedule, but not sure when; this dessert party is definitely what I'm saddest about missing.

I am so sorry. I have removed you. I hope you get to reschedule soon:goodvibes Hope you survive the storm ok.

I am so sorry. I have removed you. I hope you get to reschedule soon:goodvibes Hope you survive the storm ok.
Thanks. :goodvibes We're right in DC which is supposed to be pretty hard hit, but we quickly restocked the fridge and made plans to telework until the snow melts, so we should get by okay.

Has this been selling out most nights? I know we will check in early and try to get the best spot, but I wasn't sure how many spots they usually sold.

Has this been selling out most nights? I know we will check in early and try to get the best spot, but I wasn't sure how many spots they usually sold.

I don't think it has been. However, it started at kind of a slow time. It looks pretty full on President's Weekend. It looks like you are going on the 8th. MDE showed availability for at least 10 people on your night. It might get more full as the date approaches though.

It looks like we have some people going on the same nights in the next 7 days. Have fun guys.

Looks like we have a couple of people attending on Sunday for Valentine's Day. If you want to be added to the roll call, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter