SithS (Star Wars Dessert Party) Roll Call 2016 (Dates Released through Oct)

Thank you for the information. My quick question is, lets say I didn't wish to do, the desert party thing and just watch the fireworks, not to sound vain or anything, couldn't I just watch from an area in the park and hear the music and see the fireworks? Thanks again.
you don't need to do the dessert party to watch the fireworks but there are some spots in the park where you won't hear the music and some where you can't see the fireworks that well
Best places to view and hear the music for the fireworks:
anywhere on Hollywood Blvd
Around Echo Lake
Star Tours (music might be a bit faded in this area)
Places to see the fireworks but not hear the music:
Streets of America
Some spots on Sunset Blvd
Outside the park

you don't need to do the dessert party to watch the fireworks but there are some spots in the park where you won't hear the music and some where you can't see the fireworks that well
Best places to view and hear the music for the fireworks:
anywhere on Hollywood Blvd
Around Echo Lake
Star Tours (music might be a bit faded in this area)
Places to see the fireworks but not hear the music:
Streets of America
Some spots on Sunset Blvd
Outside the park

Thank you for the information again!

What nights is this happening and what time would this take place? The reason I ask is because won't the fireworks they are doing for the star wars event run into the fireworks for fantasmic? Just curious because I would love to see this. I'm going from the 1st to the 12th. Any information would be helpful. BTW I thought this is the thing they were talking about earlier in the year only happening on weekends.
No, because the fireworks for F! are contained to the area closest to the venue. They've never had problems getting in fireworks and F!

Just a thought but I could see Fantasmic and come out of there and watch the fireworks from the star wars event from one of those areas you mentioned, correct?

Just a thought but I could see Fantasmic and come out of there and watch the fireworks from the star wars event from one of those areas you mentioned, correct?
You can in theory but what time is F! that night? It's not a short walk from the seats at F! to any of the areas where you can see the fireworks so you'll need enough time between the 2

you should have time. Remember you and about 7000 others are going to have the same idea so you will be battling a lot of people, but technically you can.

We're going to be at the dessert party on 1/8!

(and also the opening night event on 12/17 if anybody else is going...)

What about for the race? Is there a list of those running any of the events?

I don't know. Maybe there's a Run Disney forum or thread.

Sorry if I'm intermittently MIA through Monday. We are heading out of town. The only reason I am online now is because our flight is delayed 2 hours:(, and I am sitting at the airport bored.

I finally got the disney website to work and I'm going on Valentines Day. Feb 14th.

I have to spend Vday with my ex, but...hopefully the yummy desserts will make up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter