• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SithS (Star Wars Dessert Party) Roll Call 2016 (Dates Released through Oct)

I haven't added the party on 12/17 or 18. I wonder if I should. Are there many people going on the boards that want it in the roll call? It wouldn't be difficult.

I decided if people attending the movie party want to be added to the roll call, feel free to put your name and date in the spreadsheet. I won't create a new one, since it's just 1 date, right?

I just added myself to the spreadsheet. DH and I will be there on Jan 30, which is the night we get back from our Star Wars cruise! I'm so excited for this mega Star Wars vacation!!

Perhaps I'm technologically challenged, but couldn't edit the spreadsheet from my phone??

Could you add me to Feb. 26 please? DH and I have decided to do an adults-only weekend to celebrate my birthday!! :)

Perhaps I'm technologically challenged, but couldn't edit the spreadsheet from my phone??

Could you add me to Feb. 26 please? DH and I have decided to do an adults-only weekend to celebrate my birthday!! :)

I think the phone app interface is different from the web. I use Google Sheets for a grocery list, and it's harder to modify from my phone. Got you added to the roll call and spreadsheet. Glad you get to make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter