Sister Wives

Just wondering as I don't think I've seen it mentioned here, but does anyone know how Kody reacted when he learned Meri was having a "relationship", albeit over the computer, with someone she thought was a male?

Just wondering as I don't think I've seen it mentioned here, but does anyone know how Kody reacted when he learned Meri was having a "relationship", albeit over the computer, with someone she thought was a male?
I have not seen anything out there about his reaction but I was also wondering what he was thinking. It can not be a surprise that meri is unhappy. She looks miserable in every interview they do. She hardly speaks and her faces are just plain unhappy. I really am sick of this whole season being about Robyn and her children. They are putting way too much into this. We have seen little to nothing on the other kids this whole season. It's sad really. Even last weeks episode where he took the girls on a trip he seemed to focus a lot on Robyn's kids. I get sick of her daughters especially the older one she cries at everything just like Robyn!!

I didn't see much of last nights episode. Flipping back and forth with Walking Dead. What was Meri's big announcement? Something to do with doctors & tests I gathered. So I was wondering now that Robyn is the legal wife, is Meri or Janel and Christine covered by Kody's health insurance or do they all just have their own policies???

I didn't see much of last nights episode. Flipping back and forth with Walking Dead. What was Meri's big announcement? Something to do with doctors & tests I gathered. So I was wondering now that Robyn is the legal wife, is Meri or Janel and Christine covered by Kody's health insurance or do they all just have their own policies???
Mari's "announcement" was that Robyn is pregnant. They planned it out that because Robyn wanted it to be a surprise and was afraid everybody would guess if she called everybody over for an announcement. Whatever...:bored:

I was sad watching Meri deal with the uncertainties of her health issues. Where was Kody? I didn't expect him in the room for her pap smear, but it would be nice if he was shown giving her some support along the way. I suppose it's possible he did but they didn't show it. But I doubt it. He's too busy off collecting more kids. She seemed very much on her own with her worries.

I just watched this week's episode and I shook my head in disbelief when Meri was talking about waiting for the results. She said something like, "I'm just going to stay positive. That's what I do".
:crazy2:
I really don't think she has been positive in a crisis before.

It was just stated that her family was being supportive, nothing else was said.
Meri did say, she had a whole lot of tests done on her stomach, she lost 35 lbs, because she is usually feels sick and cannot eat. The Dr's could not find anything wrong, but they sent her to her OB-GYN. This was last Spring-my honest opinion-when you are a nervous wreck and going thru a lot of change like she is, it does wreck havoc on our stomach. We have to remember, while they were filming this segment is when she was associating with this person on the internet. I heard, there are pictures of her with this person at Disneyland in California. It is sad, that this women did this to Meri.

I have NEVER liked Robyn and her constant emotional breakdowns, but lately I'm really over it. And like someone else said, her daughter is ridiculously emotional over everything as well. I am also tired of this being the Robyn and kids show. I miss the older kids and the family as a whole. It seems like adopting Robyn's kids has become the entire focus of the show and one that I just do not care about anymore. I'm still confused as to why they are down with it if they still see their father. I find it very strange and I kind of hate everyone saying "we get the kids" or saying they are so lucky to be becoming Kody's kids. It bugs me for reasons I just can't seem to articulate. And the fact that Robyn is having yet another baby is just ridiculous. They need to spend more time with the kids that are already there instead of continuing to add to the brood.

Meri continues to look miserable as all get out during the interviews. She just sits there looking disinterested and completely disconnected from Kody and the other wives. I don't see Jenelle or Christine going anywhere because it's just easier not to, but Meri clearly has one foot out the door. I was happy to see she finally got to put her wet bar to use with the family being there for dinner!! LOL

...but Meri clearly has one foot out the door. I was happy to see she finally got to put her wet bar to use with the family being there for dinner!! LOL

Oh my goodness, at least she has the wet bar! :rolleyes2

I hate that things seem to be coming off of the rails. I wonder if the show will ever address the catfishing incident...

Oh my goodness, at least she has the wet bar! :rolleyes2

I hate that things seem to be coming off of the rails. I wonder if the show will ever address the catfishing incident...
:confused3Maybe next year, if the show gets renewed. I think this season was already "in the can" before all this came out.

Did Janel and Meri have their heart to heart talk? I know Meri told Janel she had to think about it, did I miss it? I am thinking it didn't happen.

Did Janel and Meri have their heart to heart talk? I know Meri told Janel she had to think about it, did I miss it? I am thinking it didn't happen.
I'm pretty sure Mari went over and they decided to do counseling together. They hugged in Janel's kitchen.

Just watched this weeks episode.

Seriously they need to learn how to let Dayton processs things! They are not doing him any good. They just threw the baby news at him and said oh typical Dayton he just sat there. No, No, No!!! He isn't just sitting there he is processing the best he can. I don't like that Robyn went over and was like stand up. He needed time. I'm getting so tired of how the treat him. Poor kid is incredibly sweet and seems to not be allowed the time he needs.

Also I think maybe Mari is depressed and that is why she is having all the GI issues. I've never noticed before how Mari's eyes dart around when theu other wives are talking on the couch and hownshe genuininely seems to not want to be there. I hope she truly is okay.

I can see what the olders teens said back then. They are teenagers and they are being honest. They have a ton of brothers and sisters. How are they suppose to get excited for another one after you just uprooted them from their childhood home and brought in a new mom?

tonight's episode is very upsetting to me.

I have a son who is autistic, so hearing what is being said to/by Dayton regarding the adoption/said by the lawyer to Dayton, and subsequently about Dayton's signing of legal documents to the judge AND more so what is NOT being said to the judge/evaluated by the judge regarding Dayton greatly upsets me.

when any person of that age views the signing of legal documents indicating they are in agreement that they want to sever all legal and parental ties with their birth father as important only by virtue of it being the first time they are allowed to sign 'grown up papers' SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THE PROCESS. if this kid is capable of understanding the implications of what he is agreeing to then it's fine in my opinion, but what I cannot fathom is any state permitting an attorney to just say that a minor child signed paperwork without any private (as in judge to child/via guardian ad litem) confirmation that the minor understood what they were signing/were not unduly influenced/has the capability to sign.

if in a few years the brown's utilize the same or any other attorney to seek guardianship of Dayton based on incompetency I sincerely hope that some advocacy group brings this episode to the court's attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter