Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by buena vista, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sand2270

sand2270 DIS Veteran

Welcome, this is a fun group!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ttester9612

ttester9612 Magical Moments

:welcome: To the wonderful world of "Singles who are for the Love of Disney" come join the fun, reply to any posts and share your LOVE for Disney. :thumbsup2

4. ttester9612

Yea, Darcy can ride with Joe...She LOVES the thrill rides.

I've seen the cactus and the dirt....:lmao: I've also been to the air museum and Old Tuscon, which I've enjoyed them both. I'm thinking next time to visit the Kitt Observatory and the Biosphere.

5. sand2270

sand2270 DIS Veteran

I haven't been to Kitt Peak since I was a kid. I would love to take my daughter there at some point. I have been to Biosphere once, before they let you inside. I thought that was the coolest thing when I was in college LOL.

Another very popular tourist thing to do here is Desert Museum, I definitely recommend that. http://www.desertmuseum.org/

6. ahoff

ahoff DIS Veteran

Might be a good time for leaf watching!
    But I also have to repair a chiminey. And I hope to get to the World's Largest Garage Sale.

7. MOREMICKEYFORME

MOREMICKEYFORME 2 Pirates + 2 Princesses= 1 Family!

That's one of my favorite past times!!! I love garage sales!
    I am going to have to google that now...

8. jadedbeauty14304

jadedbeauty14304 DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! I am feeling a bit better today. I have decided to start putting the money I would be spending on cigarettes into my special "Disney" account only to be used for trips to the World or for.. someday... sigh... DVC membership. I want it sooooo baaaaaad! LOL Please disregard any silly little "love" type comments I have made in the past few days.. because as expected I read some things that I wrote and then gagged... seriously... lol Y'all called it. LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!:goodvibes

9. libertybell7

libertybell7 DIS Veteran

Did you throw up in your mouth when you read back?

Glad to hear your doing better...:)

10. ahoff

ahoff DIS Veteran

Good move, Tracey! There was a guy at work here who was taking a monthly trip to the reservation to buy cigarettes, and spending $400 a month. Insane! Every little bit helps. I would guess I am saving $100 a month by riding a bike to work rather than driving. Which more than pays for my mebeship. Hmmm, maybe i can buy more points?

11. libertybell7

libertybell7 DIS Veteran

:wave2: Hi tracey...

12. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Yeah, nothing but dirt here too....few trees....rocks....nothing much!!! :confused3

[​IMG]

13. GIR-Prototype

GIR-Prototype Mouseketeer

14. ahoff

ahoff DIS Veteran

Nice picture, are you anywhere near the Gauley? Went down there on a raft once! A lot more exciting than Kali.

15. can84

can84 DIS Veteran

Beautiful picture!

16. jadedbeauty14304

That picture reminds me of my August roadtrip!! Driving through those mountains of West Virginia... it was beautiful see... I used to live in western North Carolina and totally took all of the beautiful mountain views for granted while I lived there.

Now this is the prettiest thing around for miles and miles... :goodvibes
    [​IMG]

17. cdn ears

cdn ears DIS Veteran

Grew up on the Canadian side and enjoyed the fall drive along the parkway from Fort Erie to a nice dinner in NOTL!!! not to mention the stops along the way for fresh fruit and veggies and the wineries.

18. ttester9612

Amy, I've been to the Desert Museum...it was GREAT! Wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Joe and Rob, thinks for sharing those beautiful pics..I have relatives that live in Berkeley Springs, WV. I just love going there in the Fall.

Tracy.....that is a great pic of the FALLS....I've never been there but it is on my Bucket List to see it before I die, along with the Grand Canyon...now if I could quit going to Disney I could afford to see NF and GC...:lmao: :rotfl2: Yea right...I would never give up Mickey...:hug:

19. jadedbeauty14304

The drive from Fort Erie to Niagara On the Lake is so gorgeous!! I grew up on this side, which totally pales in comparison as you probably already know. lol

Thanks Teresa! I love playing with my cameras panoramic feature...took a while to really get it down but I love all my panoramic photos. Here are a couple from the upper Niagara River (before the falls):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So big and beautiful...

20. cdn ears

cdn ears DIS Veteran

Nothing stopping you from visiting on this side unless you or border patrol are not sharing something here with the group??? :confused3 :rotfl:

21. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Excuse me Ma'am, we're going to have to know why you have so many Mickey Mouse Rice Crispy Treats? I'm afraid we're going to have to confiscate all of your excess Disney contraband. :3dglasses

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.