• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been lurking for awhile, but I thought I would introduce myself.
35 YO professional
Divorced mom of 2
I absolutely LOVE Disney, and cannot find anyone else who does. (Ok, many like Disney, But not like me)

Welcome, this is a fun group!

I have been lurking for awhile, but I thought I would introduce myself.
35 YO professional
Divorced mom of 2
I absolutely LOVE Disney, and cannot find anyone else who does. (Ok, many like Disney, But not like me)

:welcome: To the wonderful world of "Singles who are for the Love of Disney" come join the fun, reply to any posts and share your LOVE for Disney. :thumbsup2

Vegas does have the roller coaster at NYNY and the rides on top of Stratosphere. As much as Joe would like to get me on those it will not happen LOL. Darcy can go with him.

That would be great, we can show you the sites...here's a cactus...and some dirt...look another cactus...more dirt. LOL Actually there are a lot of fun and cool things to see.

Yea, Darcy can ride with Joe...She LOVES the thrill rides.

I've seen the cactus and the dirt....:lmao: I've also been to the air museum and Old Tuscon, which I've enjoyed them both. I'm thinking next time to visit the Kitt Observatory and the Biosphere.

Yea, Darcy can ride with Joe...She LOVES the thrill rides.

I've seen the cactus and the dirt....:lmao: I've also been to the air museum and Old Tuscon, which I've enjoyed them both. I'm thinking next time to visit the Kitt Observatory and the Biosphere.

I haven't been to Kitt Peak since I was a kid. I would love to take my daughter there at some point. I have been to Biosphere once, before they let you inside. I thought that was the coolest thing when I was in college LOL.

Another very popular tourist thing to do here is Desert Museum, I definitely recommend that. http://www.desertmuseum.org/

That's one of my favorite past times!!! I love garage sales!
I am going to have to google that now...

Hi everyone! I am feeling a bit better today. I have decided to start putting the money I would be spending on cigarettes into my special "Disney" account only to be used for trips to the World or for.. someday... sigh... DVC membership. I want it sooooo baaaaaad! LOL Please disregard any silly little "love" type comments I have made in the past few days.. because as expected I read some things that I wrote and then gagged... seriously... lol Y'all called it. LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!:goodvibes

Hi everyone! I am feeling a bit better today. I have decided to start putting the money I would be spending on cigarettes into my special "Disney" account only to be used for trips to the World or for.. someday... sigh... DVC membership. I want it sooooo baaaaaad! LOL Please disregard any silly little "love" type comments I have made in the past few days.. because as expected I read some things that I wrote and then gagged... seriously... lol Y'all called it. LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!:goodvibes

Did you throw up in your mouth when you read back?

Glad to hear your doing better...:)

Hi everyone! I am feeling a bit better today. I have decided to start putting the money I would be spending on cigarettes into my special "Disney" account only to be used for trips to the World or for.. someday... sigh... DVC membership. I want it sooooo baaaaaad!

Good move, Tracey! There was a guy at work here who was taking a monthly trip to the reservation to buy cigarettes, and spending $400 a month. Insane! Every little bit helps. I would guess I am saving $100 a month by riding a bike to work rather than driving. Which more than pays for my mebeship. Hmmm, maybe i can buy more points?

That would be great, we can show you the sites...here's a cactus...and some dirt...look another cactus...more dirt. LOL Actually there are a lot of fun and cool things to see.

Yeah, nothing but dirt here too....few trees....rocks....nothing much!!! :confused3

TableRockTuckerCo.WV-sjs-01.jpg

Nice picture, are you anywhere near the Gauley? Went down there on a raft once! A lot more exciting than Kali.

Yeah, nothing but dirt here too....few trees....rocks....nothing much!!! :confused3

TableRockTuckerCo.WV-sjs-01.jpg

That picture reminds me of my August roadtrip!! Driving through those mountains of West Virginia... it was beautiful see... I used to live in western North Carolina and totally took all of the beautiful mountain views for granted while I lived there.

Now this is the prettiest thing around for miles and miles... :goodvibes
100_0681.jpg

That picture reminds me of my August roadtrip!! Driving through those mountains of West Virginia... it was beautiful see... I used to live in western North Carolina and totally took all of the beautiful mountain views for granted while I lived there.

Now this is the prettiest thing around for miles and miles... :goodvibes
100_0681.jpg

Grew up on the Canadian side and enjoyed the fall drive along the parkway from Fort Erie to a nice dinner in NOTL!!! not to mention the stops along the way for fresh fruit and veggies and the wineries.

Amy, I've been to the Desert Museum...it was GREAT! Wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Joe and Rob, thinks for sharing those beautiful pics..I have relatives that live in Berkeley Springs, WV. I just love going there in the Fall.

Tracy.....that is a great pic of the FALLS....I've never been there but it is on my Bucket List to see it before I die, along with the Grand Canyon...now if I could quit going to Disney I could afford to see NF and GC...:lmao: :rotfl2: Yea right...I would never give up Mickey...:hug:

Grew up on the Canadian side and enjoyed the fall drive along the parkway from Fort Erie to a nice dinner in NOTL!!! not to mention the stops along the way for fresh fruit and veggies and the wineries.

The drive from Fort Erie to Niagara On the Lake is so gorgeous!! I grew up on this side, which totally pales in comparison as you probably already know. lol

Amy, I've been to the Desert Museum...it was GREAT! Wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Joe and Rob, thinks for sharing those beautiful pics..I have relatives that live in Berkeley Springs, WV. I just love going there in the Fall.

Tracy.....that is a great pic of the FALLS....I've never been there but it is on my Bucket List to see it before I die, along with the Grand Canyon...now if I could quit going to Disney I could afford to see NF and GC...:lmao: :rotfl2: Yea right...I would never give up Mickey...:hug:

Thanks Teresa! I love playing with my cameras panoramic feature...took a while to really get it down but I love all my panoramic photos. Here are a couple from the upper Niagara River (before the falls):
100_0699.jpg

100_0700.jpg

So big and beautiful...

The drive from Fort Erie to Niagara On the Lake is so gorgeous!! I grew up on this side, which totally pales in comparison as you probably already know. lol

Nothing stopping you from visiting on this side unless you or border patrol are not sharing something here with the group??? :confused3 :rotfl:

Nothing stopping you from visiting on this side unless you or border patrol are not sharing something here with the group??? :confused3 :rotfl:

Excuse me Ma'am, we're going to have to know why you have so many Mickey Mouse Rice Crispy Treats? I'm afraid we're going to have to confiscate all of your excess Disney contraband. :3dglasses

capt.cps.nro97.240908163426.photo00.photo.default-512x341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter