• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun. . .enjoy your time with Tom. . .remember that ON SITE is infinately better than offsite. . .roflmao. . I am sure that Tom will get that. . .

Popping on this thread for the first time in ... forever.

Oooh Darcy you're a right coaster now???

Hi All

Haven't posted in a bit, Bob and I are getting ready to head down to Disney for a Christmas trip with my DSD. Can't wait to do the single digit dance!!

RoseAnne, wish our trips overlapped, would love to see you and Tom again!!

Ok, since this was a milestone, I had to pick a thread to put it in, and I couldn't think of a better place...

:yay::yay::yay:My 1000th post!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

I know I don't post all that often, but I think of you guys quite a lot (and some of you star in some pretty great memories!!:hug:)

There, now that's done...off to post some more!:woohoo:

Darcy- I know what you mean about staying offsite vs onsite. This is the third trip for us this year and on the July trip with the kids-we stayed offsite at a condo and LOVED it. We all had separate bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry and a huge kitchen (which is great for Tom) I think we will do that everytime we take the kids. For May 2010 we are staying at BW and I can't wait!!! Are you bringing your son?

Cait- I miss you guys too and would sooooo love it if our trips overlapped. I really enjoyed spending time with you guys in July- even though it was only a short time. I am sure we will meet up again soon though.

GGV- this is the third trip this year for Tom and I. We are kidless this trip and staying offsite because Tom is there already and in a golf tournament. I am flying in for Fri thru Mon.

Cinrell-Nice to hear from you again. Keep in touch.

Hi RoseAnne!! I love that you and Tom have formed such a wonderful and loving relationship! You're beautiful together!

I hope you are doing great this holiday season.. it's my favorite time of year:)

Ok, since this was a milestone, I had to pick a thread to put it in, and I couldn't think of a better place...

:yay::yay::yay:My 1000th post!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

I know I don't post all that often, but I think of you guys quite a lot (and some of you star in some pretty great memories!!:hug:)

There, now that's done...off to post some more!:woohoo:

You star in a few of mine too!!! ;)

Darcy- I know what you mean about staying offsite vs onsite. This is the third trip for us this year and on the July trip with the kids-we stayed offsite at a condo and LOVED it. We all had separate bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry and a huge kitchen (which is great for Tom) I think we will do that everytime we take the kids. For May 2010 we are staying at BW and I can't wait!!! Are you bringing your son?

Cait- I miss you guys too and would sooooo love it if our trips overlapped. I really enjoyed spending time with you guys in July- even though it was only a short time. I am sure we will meet up again soon though.

GGV- this is the third trip this year for Tom and I. We are kidless this trip and staying offsite because Tom is there already and in a golf tournament. I am flying in for Fri thru Mon.

Roseanne, no, not bringing Brandon to the May meet. . .we usually go in the summer. He is in school till June and FAR, FAR, FAR too busy to take time off and go anywhere with mom. . .lol. . .though he is looking forward to his Summer trip. . .

Hi All

Just wanted to let any friends of Sha's know that she arrived in Orlando, but has had an accident and was rearended, and is in the hosptial, and has asked that no one call or text for now. As I get updates I will post them.

has good news to report. Sha is home from the hospital, there doesn't appear to be any injury to her neck and back, but she is tired and in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter