Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happytv: We interupt this broadcast to tell you all that...

Jill and I got married yesterday!!!! party:

And we met on this very board...Wishes do come true...:love:

Now back to the regularly scheduled programing...:hug:

Shawn and Jill

Congrats!!! Welcome to the "We MET and MARRIED thru these Boards Club"!!! It's Growing!

FIND those Best Friends!!!!

Shawn and Jill

Congratulations you two, what a wonderful happy ending!!!

isnt that suppose to read beginning???????

And what a Lovely Beginning it is!!!!

To meet on these Boards and Fall in Love with your Best Friend is absolutely Magical.

I always said that "Everything happens for a reason"....It is very true!

Open your hearts....don't look for "The One"....if it's meant to be, it Will be!

Each and every one of ya'll deserves to find your Best Friend!!!

:love::love::love::love::love:

Shawn and Jill

Pictures! We want pictures! (any mouse-eared ones?) :laughing:

May you have a long, happy life together. Congrats!

Happy New Year!!!

May the New Year bring to you and yours a year of good health, prosperity, happiness and peace.

I thought that, since I first shared the news here, I would share the latest.

Three days ago, my brother had a very sudden episode that left him in a state of semi-consciousness. He was admitted to ICU and they determined he had multiple bleeding lesions on his brain due to cancer having invaded. He has now progressed further and is in his final days. He doesn't know who any of us are, is unable to speak or even focus his eyes on anything or anyone. None of us knows for sure what he knows and what he doesn't, since he can't communicate. They plan to bring him home with hospice care, but have only given him a few days.

I had a very nice Christmas eve, where he was quite active and very much like the person he used to be many years ago. Maybe that was God's way of giving me one last moment with him as the person I always remembered before he pulled away after Dad's death. It is that moment, and that person that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

He'll be with Daddy soon, who will surely be happy to welcome his son home.

Sadly but sincerely,
Joey (as he always called me)

God bless you and your brother, Joe. :littleangel:

Take care of yourself and let us know how all of you are doing.

Linda

God bless you and your brother, Joe. :littleangel:

Take care of yourself and let us know how all of you are doing.

Linda

I haven't posted in a while...just thought I would stop by and say hello!!!....Bob and I are heading to WDW in 2 weeks for our long awaited Honeymoon!!! Can ya'll believe that just about 2 years ago, Bob (mr smee23) and I met here and in chat!!! Now we have been married almost a year!!

We are staying at Disney for 9 nights, 2 at the VWL, 2 at BLT (where we will be on our Wedding Anniversary) and 5 nights at AKV!! This will be our first trip to the World alone. We are soooo looking forward to it.

Hope 2010 is as good to all of you as 2009 was to us!!!

I haven't posted in a while...just thought I would stop by and say hello!!!....Bob and I are heading to WDW in 2 weeks for our long awaited Honeymoon!!! Can ya'll believe that just about 2 years ago, Bob (mr smee23) and I met here and in chat!!! Now we have been married almost a year!!

We are staying at Disney for 9 nights, 2 at the VWL, 2 at BLT (where we will be on our Wedding Anniversary) and 5 nights at AKV!! This will be our first trip to the World alone. We are soooo looking forward to it.

Hope 2010 is as good to all of you as 2009 was to us!!!

:wave: Hi Cait .... have a wonderful time on your HONEYMOON. :goodvibes Tell brother Bob I said HI!

Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey honey, what you doing. Guess what, I'll tell you, a secret. I am the luckiest fellow in the world. I married my best friend. Yup I did it. I snagged Katydidbug. Lucky me. And here in a few days we are off on our honeymoon. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter