Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice a week and 1/2 in Florida. I am hoping to get there for 4 or 5 days.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I was invited to an out of town Cinco de Mayo party, unfortunately I can't attend so will be celebrating closer to home! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

My Weekend I spent at the Faerie Festival on Saturday.... and then yesterday was pretty lazy for the most part with going to see Avengers in the evening.

And for the record.... You Don't realize how nice Scarlet Johansen's *** is until you see it in a skin-tight body suit directly in front of you while sitting first row of an imax theater. :rotfl:

howdy everyone!! hope everyone had a good weekend? Mine is ok just been having drama with a guy but now that I am done with the drama, I will be back to normalish lol
I have achieved my first goal weight to be under 200 :) and as well as lost 50 lbs also :)
I hope everyone has a good week :)

Hurray for ending guy drama! :woohoo:

I so need to go down to Disney. Been like 2 months. WAAAAY to long. Lol

Has anybody seen The Avengers? FANTASTIC movie

Saw it last night. AMAZING! I loved the movie. Joss Whedon truly has a gift.

I so need to go down to Disney. Been like 2 months. WAAAAY to long. Lol

Has anybody seen The Avengers? FANTASTIC movie

I saw the midnight show in DTD, OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!! the theatre was packed and full of energy so that made it even better!
see you should have come down to hang with me while I was down there...

Hi all. Hope everyone's week is going good. Me, I'm craving a quick Disney trip but it looks like it won't happen until next week some time. I'm on the wait list for this weekend at Animal Kingdom Lodge for my DVC for the 19th but no matter if I get it or not I am heading over there. Hoping to meet some interesting Disney lovers there!

I was hoping to meet up with Darcy this net week while I'm at Disney but noooooo.....she had to go and move. LOL

No I know she has to go see Brandon graduate from boot camp so it's all good.

Looking forward to spending quality time with my kids the next 10 days

I am the "planner" for October, so I will definitely be there!

My DD8's theater group had the production of Drowsy Chaperone tonight, another tomorrow, was a great show, really enjoyed it!! That is my weekend, then next weekend DD8 takes her first communion at church, so proud of her, then off to the beach for mothers day. Then it's almost Disney time, so so so excited!:cool1::banana:

This trip has really snuck up on me! I'm a teacher, so I've been getting ready for the end of school (the day before we leave), and I guess I just didn't realize how close it was!! DS has his birthday party on Saturday, then I'm in total WDW brain mode to get ready!! :banana:

This trip has really snuck up on me! I'm a teacher, so I've been getting ready for the end of school (the day before we leave), and I guess I just didn't realize how close it was!! DS has his birthday party on Saturday, then I'm in total WDW brain mode to get ready!! :banana:

2 weeks from now it will be the night before I leave, so excited! I am in the stalk the websites mode!!!!:bitelip:

I saw the midnight show in DTD, OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!! the theatre was packed and full of energy so that made it even better!
see you should have come down to hang with me while I was down there...

How was your trip? Besides the movie what else did you do? Are you planning to come down for the Oct meet?

I was hoping to meet up with Darcy this net week while I'm at Disney but noooooo.....she had to go and move. LOL

No I know she has to go see Brandon graduate from boot camp so it's all good.

Looking forward to spending quality time with my kids the next 10 days

Have fun. We will be there again in August. Will you be there again ?

Have a great time. It is strange to hear about being almost done with school since we don't finish until the middle of June.

What are your plans for lodging? Would anyone want to go in with me on renting DVC points for a 1BDR, they are good size and there is a separate bedroom and a nice size pull out in the living room so we could work out the space. If we have 3 of us going in together we could do the 2BDR. I was planning a friday-sunday(OCT 12-14) stay, but can be flexible, I want to book soon because rentals are hard to book when you get too close.

Let me know if you are interested, I rent points all the time and am totally comfortable taking the lead on it.

PM me if you don't want to post to the larger group, just wanting to have my plans locked down, looking forward to the meet!:goodvibes

Have a great time. It is strange to hear about being almost done with school since we don't finish until the middle of June.

Oh, school in mid-June here would be awful!! Last year by that time, we already had triple digit temps almost daily. To have to go to school during that?!? :eek:

I imagine you all start later than we do, though. We're back the third week of August. Hoping our district adopts year round school, though!! Would work so much better with our WDW schedule. ;)

What are your plans for lodging? Would anyone want to go in with me on renting DVC points for a 1BDR, they are good size and there is a separate bedroom and a nice size pull out in the living room so we could work out the space. If we have 3 of us going in together we could do the 2BDR. I was planning a friday-sunday(OCT 12-14) stay, but can be flexible, I want to book soon because rentals are hard to book when you get too close.

Let me know if you are interested, I rent points all the time and am totally comfortable taking the lead on it.

PM me if you don't want to post to the larger group, just wanting to have my plans locked down, looking forward to the meet!:goodvibes

I've already got my room at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek locked down. Sorry. :(

What about TBD? She hasn't been around here lately, but have you talked to her? Might be something she'd be interested in doing. (although... I wonder what the danger would be of putting the Texas princess:'s together would be.)

Oh, school in mid-June here would be awful!! Last year by that time, we already had triple digit temps almost daily. To have to go to school during that?!? :eek:

I imagine you all start later than we do, though. We're back the third week of August. Hoping our district adopts year round school, though!! Would work so much better with our WDW schedule. ;)

Hmmmm.... I never thought I'd like year round school... but for Disney trips, it might work better! :) I'm a teacher too, so travelling to Disney happens in the summer or during our March Break. Our summer is always July and August. Teachers are done June 30th (or the 29th if the 30th is a Saturday) and we always go back the Tuesday after Labor Day, unless it's late and we go back the Thursday before.

Hmmmm.... I never thought I'd like year round school... but for Disney trips, it might work better! :) I'm a teacher too, so travelling to Disney happens in the summer or during our March Break. Our summer is always July and August. Teachers are done June 30th (or the 29th if the 30th is a Saturday) and we always go back the Tuesday after Labor Day, unless it's late and we go back the Thursday before.

The schedule our district is considering (a neighboring district switched this school year) isn't technically year round. They still get about six weeks for summer, three weeks for Christmas, one week fall break, two week spring break and maybe a week at Thanksgiving? I could definitely get on board with that!! Especially the week long fall break!! We have two or three days now, and we're not really supposed to take off the days before the break, but somehow I managed to get sick last year and head to WDW. ;)

The schedule our district is considering (a neighboring district switched this school year) isn't technically year round. They still get about six weeks for summer, three weeks for Christmas, one week fall break, two week spring break and maybe a week at Thanksgiving? I could definitely get on board with that!! Especially the week long fall break!! We have two or three days now, and we're not really supposed to take off the days before the break, but somehow I managed to get sick last year and head to WDW. ;)

That does sound nice! We get two weeks at Christmas, one week in March, a few days off through the year for holidays (a day here or there), about 9 weeks for summer, not quite, and that's basically it. That does sound lovely for travelling. Teaching is a wonderful profession, but sometimes limits my Disney fixes!

I work at a year round school here in Florida and we start in July after the 4th. We go for eight weeks then have 3 weeks off. During christmas we get two and a half weeks off, then in March we get another 3 weeks off. For the summer we get 4 1/2 weeks off. I love the schedule it is the best. Gives me a lot of time throughout the year for Disney.

That does sound nice! We get two weeks at Christmas, one week in March, a few days off through the year for holidays (a day here or there), about 9 weeks for summer, not quite, and that's basically it. That does sound lovely for travelling. Teaching is a wonderful profession, but sometimes limits my Disney fixes!

I totally agree!! :laughing: Of course, can't complain too much with summers off. ;)

I work at a year round school here in Florida and we start in July after the 4th. We go for eight weeks then have 3 weeks off. During christmas we get two and a half weeks off, then in March we get another 3 weeks off. For the summer we get 4 1/2 weeks off. I love the schedule it is the best. Gives me a lot of time throughout the year for Disney.

Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter