Simple Disney Things.

- Hearing the Riverboat whistle
- Seeing the beginning of the parade getting closer and closer to where i am :goodvibes
- "I wish we'd never have to grow up - off to Neverland!!!" - gives me chills everytime
- Relaxing on my Disney resort pool chair, looking up at a palm tree and realizing "I am really here"
- I love seeing everyone young and old proudly displaying their Disney pins

Dole whip:)
My 16 year old's fascination with Flynn rider- she waits in line for him cuz she thinks he's hot:-)
The headless horseman
The street performers at Hollywood studios

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow"
COP a CLASSIC!!! and a must do for every single trip.

I agree with all of the, they all give you the chills! I love it! :)

utkscvol1 said:
Dole whip:)
My 16 year old's fascination with Flynn rider- she waits in line for him cuz she thinks he's hot:-)
The headless horseman
The street performers at Hollywood studios

Where is Flynn? I've seen Rapunzel, but not him.

nancy155 said:
"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow"
COP a CLASSIC!!! and a must do for every single trip.

Lol. I LOVE the TTA! I've taken many naps on there & even nursed my DD whn she was young.

The smell and feel of the humidity when getting off the plane at MCO :blush:

as with everyone else, walking through the tunnel at MK :goodvibes

Hearing the "Good Life" by One Republic.....they really hit home with that commercial jingle :)

Last year, I stood out in the rain so a 5 year old could see the parade at MK and then I babysat her and her little brother so the couple and their best friends (my neighbors) could go out for the evening.

I called my dad to tell him what I did for the day. I am not married, never had children and prefer being in a group of adults.

I could not contain myself about what a great day I had. His response.

"Who are you and what have you done with my daughter?" Priceless.

Walking through the IG into EPCOT

Having a few beverages at the Dawa Bar.

Taking the monorail loop through EPCOT

Sitting on a balcony at YC with a lagoon view at night and listening to the boats make their rounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter