The Bakery smell on Main Street
Getting chills when you first see the Castle
The smell of Hot Dogs as you walk by Casey's
Dole Whip
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
O'Hana
Coffee @ Kona
A Drink at the DAWA Bar

To all. Thank you for posting these in particular, which I completely agree with. Many of them I just didn't think about until they were mentioned, but everyone of these made me think, "Oh, yeah. Love that"

Coming out of the tunnel and seeing the castle. :thumbsup2

The music from the Electric Light Parade.

While awefully dang repetitive, it does make you know you are at Disney!

The piped-in area music. Sometimes I find it difficult to not dance down the sidewalks.

The Epcot entrance music.

Never thought about it, but I LOVE those sounds. It's one of the few things at Epcot that still feel futuristic to me.

Checking in

Sometimes it's the little things, and this is one that rally stands out. Like, "It's actually happening now. We're checking in. So much to look forward to"

EPCOT main entrance music

The Welcome Show again just gets me so happy

Hearing the screams of people when they on Tower of Terror

LOVE the full opening show. I'll share a secret, it got me teary eyed the first time I saw it with my family. It just seemed so surreal.

Having castmembers waving when first entering MK at or near RD.

Twinkling lights in the ground around Spaceship Earth

I have some great memories and video of our kids just dancing and twirling on those lights. Magical.

seeing the hat in HS.

I, for one, love that hat. Our favorite family photo from last year is in front of it. (actually, it's my Avatar <----)

Sitting by the tank at The Coral Reef.

Coral Reef has become a tradition for our family, and both of the last two years we've been fortunate to be seated in those big U shaped benches right in front of the tanks.

Drawing at Animation Academy

Love this as a way to slow down, and get out of the heat, plus it's tons of fun and I like to draw.

Waking hand-in-hand with ds(8), who's "too old" for that at home.

Oh, this one really got me. This is so true for my DD10. The kids become so carefree while on our visits to the world, and REALLY light up. I LOVE it that holding hands isn't too uncool while we're there.

Walking up Main Street and looking at awe at the castle.

A quick dip in the pool every night after the parks:goofy::maleficen:hmghost::tinker:

This is something we do every evening too, as long as it's warm enough. Our kids love it, and we all REALLY look forward to it. Can't wait for a new experience for us this year, the main pool at POR.

Cheers again everyone, and thanks. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Dan

My DD 9 and I will stop at any of the street show acts going on at HS. She finally got chosen to partake in one and politley declined as she "just wants to watch the show not miss it by be involved in one!"

I find all these shows to be entertaining and funny and she is my little comedian.

-the distict smell of orlando/disney world when you first arrive(it isnt just me, my sister smells it too! LOL)

Welcome to Disney sign
The smell of the BWV
Towel characters/animals
The very first time we use our tickets and walk through the turnstile on our first morning in the park
Our first ride is always Nemo (this goes back to our very first visit when our kids were really small and loved Nemo,) I absolutely love the smell when you walk into that ride.:cloud9:
I will say and I know it makes me weird...but I love "Stacey channel" all the time in the room!

Taking a break on Tom Sawyer Island by sitting in a rocker on one of the little docks. Watching the crowds across the water while the paddle boat goes by is like being transported to another time & place. :goodvibes

Welcome to Disney sign
Towel characters/animals
The very first time we use our tickets and walk through the turnstile on our first morning in the park
I will say and I know it makes me weird...but I love "Stacey channel" all the time in the room!

Totally agree with you on all of these!

The smell of the Great Ceremonial House (at the Poly) when you first arrive!

The phrase "Welcome to O'hana, cousins"!

Poly beach, Mai Tai, lounge chair, Wishes!

"POR FAVOR MANTENGASE ALEJADO DE LAS PUERTAS"

The perfect shot of my daughter with Minnie!

Being first in line for Fantasmic (Have Ipad-Will Wait)!

Getting a good dark ride shot in the Haunted Mansion!

Poly beach, Mai Tai, lounge chair, Wishes! (twice - I know!)

Made me smile: my nieces meeting Alice
Made me cry: telling Walt and Mickey statue "we had a nice time and we will see you next year"

A "Washington Apple" in the UK pavilion in Epcot. I always drink to those that have been before; it always gives me something in my eyes:)

Polynesian smell
Popcorn in a bucket
It's a Small World stuck in my head
"please stand clear of the doors..."
Opening the door to our hotel room for the first time
looking at pins
"we wants the redhead!"
biting into the ear of a mickey head ice cream
the upside down tree on the safari
the countdown on RnR "5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

The splendor and comfort of the Wilderness Lodge lobby, especially the fireplace.
Main Street
The sight of Spaceship Earth from a distance
Off Kilter
Tigger
and most of all
M I C K E Y !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter