Show me your Evening Wear!!!

Reto - I LOVE your tie!! :goodvibes

After my cruise (still a good ways away, though) I'm going to have to come post my formal night dress- I'm making one special for the cruise. :) It's going to be a party dress version of Belle's yellow ballgown.

CopyofWonderfulCruise191.jpg

DSC_0176-1.jpg

DSC_0594-1.jpg

Photo300.jpg

WonderfulCruise454.jpg

We LOVE to get dressed up...

we leave in approx 50+ days and am planning for our outfits now...Just ordered my daughter a few new dresses and now on the hunt for the sons clothes.... CANNOT WAIT!

Few of DDs dresses:
Semi formal maybe-
8370786_610.jpg

Formal:

8370819_610.jpg

I would love to see more pictures , our first cruise is 7 nights in Oct 2011 . I have started buying DD14 and my dresses I was worried that I was buying the wrong type soooooo I love this thread more please!

On the two four night cruises that my BFF took, we did not dress up except when we went to Palo.

However for the 14 day WBTA we took last September, we had chatted on our thread for almost two years so we knew a lot of us were going to really go out on formal nights. I am talking tiaras , glitz, formal gowns. I really loved doing this.

first formal night
3145253.jpg

Villain night the dress was a very small pleated full length in shades of purple
3176114.jpg

second formal night
3184354.jpg

Palo night
3207198.jpg

Pirate night..I had this costume made for me
3212743.jpg

semi-formal night
3224938.jpg

pink champagne meet
ChampagneTerry.jpg

All from our cruise Dec 2009

Formal Night (I plan to wear this one again)
IMG_0585-1.jpg

Semi-Formal (which was also our Palo night)
IMG_1158.jpg

Pirate Night
IMG_0952-1.jpg

The kids on I on a Cruise Casual
IMG_1383.jpg

DH and DS on another Cruise Casual
IMG_1067.jpg

I just love your pirate shirts.... Did you make them or buy them somewhere? :thumbsup2

On the two four night cruises that my BFF took, we did not dress up except when we went to Palo.

However for the 14 day WBTA we took last September, we had chatted on our thread for almost two years so we knew a lot of us were going to really go out on formal nights. I am talking tiaras , glitz, formal gowns. I really loved doing this.

first formal night
3145253.jpg

Villain night the dress was a very small pleated full length in shades of purple
3176114.jpg

second formal night
3184354.jpg

Palo night
3207198.jpg

Pirate night..I had this costume made for me
3212743.jpg

semi-formal night
3224938.jpg

pink champagne meet
ChampagneTerry.jpg

I love the picture with you holding Tink , now onto a silly ? did you have different shoes for each outfit or does everyone just take a couple of pair to match everything ?

I love the picture with you holding Tink , now onto a silly ? did you have different shoes for each outfit or does everyone just take a couple of pair to match everything ?

Thanks, that was so much fun.

I used one pair for the formal dressing and then took two pairs of crocs and one pair of sneakers.

I just love your pirate shirts.... Did you make them or buy them somewhere? :thumbsup2

Thank you! We got them at Target in summer 09 for our Dec 09 cruise. Summer 10 I saw the same ones in turquoise.

On our PC cruise, I was very shocked by how casual people dressed. We saw shorts EVERY night, including cargo shorts on adults for formal night and cut off denim shorts in Triton's on cruise casual. Nice dress shorts for casual night is one thing, cut-off denim and/or cargo on formal is another. We also saw plenty of people in athletic type wear (including the men sleeveless shirts) every night.

For the most part, we enjoy dressing up for dinner. There was one night we didn't feel like changing out of our day wear so went up and ate on deck 9.

Here's our just back from the Dream we dressed up both nights:goodvibes

CCF01262011_00000.jpg

CCF01262011_000002.jpg

manandmil.jpg

manandmil3.jpg
You both look great! Looking forward to meeting you guys on the Fantasy in 2012!

I'll have to post some pics from home. I'm waiting in the snow/freezing rain to pick up the kids from school. Nothing better than looking at cruise pics to take my mind off our weather!

Just back from WDW so now all my focus is on the DREAM. I think I've decided to wear something dressy that I love, makes me look fabulous and still leaves room for all that amazing food. Heck if I find that dress I'll just buy it in three different colors!! :lmao:

Oh wow! I wasn't going to pack formal wear for DH, DD, DS, and myself but looks like I will be now! Do all the men wear at least a shirt & tie to formal night or do they need a jacket as well? And long dresses for ladies at formal night? princess:

And another...(it wouldn't take 2)...I'll keep trying! lol

Semi-formal night

4412027.jpg

Palo night

4383429.jpg

My best friend and I on Formal night

4373684.jpg

Our family on Formal night

4373550.jpg

Great pictures! I was debating on whether or not to go really formal or not - but these pics are so nice! I love 'em! Keep 'em coming!

so the 5 night cruise on the Dream only has a optional dress up night? After looking at all the beautiful pics of everyone dressed so nicely I now really want to dress up but worry we'll be the only ones. I was hoping I could get another use out of my wedding dress (there really isn't much of train on it anyway but it would be bustled)

401415.jpg

would this be too much?

we leave in approx 50+ days and am planning for our outfits now...Just ordered my daughter a few new dresses and now on the hunt for the sons clothes.... CANNOT WAIT!

Few of DDs dresses:
Semi formal maybe-
8370786_610.jpg

Formal:

8370819_610.jpg

Love the formal dress....where did you order it from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter