Show me your Evening Wear!!!

Here is the outfit I wore on the first formal night on the Panama Canal cruise in May:

Corinna

We are taking a 4 nighter next October - aside from pirate night we will all be in cocktail attire for dinner. Even though it calls for casual (2) and "oprional dress up".... we want to look nice and dont get much opportunity. Lol we live in SW FL so it's ALWAYS "cruise casual" down here. Hope we wont stick out like a sore thumb... bug looking forward to dressing up! :-)

My family of 8 dressed up for each of our 4 nights as well. It was so much fun.

Here's a few...
Fantasy form night:

WBPC formal night 1:

Formal night 2:

Semi-formal night:

Oh goodness: Sorry they are so huge!

I remember that I had found this thread before my first cruise last year and loved looking at other people's beautiful dresses! How nice that is being revived, I hope many people will add their pictures!

Here is me in my formal dress:

DSC00468-Arbeitskopie2.jpg

We did not do semi formal night on our first cruise but lots of people did and we will definitely participate on our next cruise! The people who dressed up looked so lovely.

Great dresses everyone!

Here is what I wore on Formal Night a couple weeks ago (bad lighting, but its the best shot to see the whole dress in ;)).

10444006_10204950358382809_43441562164601220_n.jpg

What great pictures!!! I am not a dress up person at all, but, I do have one outfit I will wear when we go to Palo as we will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary onboard the Wonder. My husband will most likely wear a dress shirt with tie and that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter