• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shawna & Edward's January 4, 2011 Escape Wedding

Geeze Louise, Shawna! :hug:

I hope you feel better and look great soon! No wonder I haven't seen you around this week.

Geeze Louise, Shawna! :hug:

I hope you feel better and look great soon! No wonder I haven't seen you around this week.

I am back to work on Monday. :eek: I am doing better, but I still have to get use to it all. I had a burger today and had to cut it up :rotfl:

Im sure I will see you this week. :flower3:

I'm sorry to hear about your dental ordeal. It sounds painful. :sad2: I hope you feel better. Btw did you change your avatar? I'm not sure if it's new or I'm really just not that perceptive. :lmao: It's a really nice pic of you and your DF. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your dental ordeal. It sounds painful. :sad2: I hope you feel better. Btw did you change your avatar? I'm not sure if it's new or I'm really just not that perceptive. :lmao: It's a really nice pic of you and your DF. :)

It's not as painful as I thought it would be. But it sure is a pain in the a$$ when trying to eat. I must say though the teeth look really good. As they should but I was so scared of what I would look like. And I am still having trouble with some words and people not understanding me. :sad2: So I just try harder to pronounce the words properly.

I did change the avatar tonight. I really like this picture of us. It turned out great and im not photogenic at all. Thanks for the compliment.

Gee whiz, Shawna, how did this thread get to the second page already? I haven't seen you all week. Five weeks today for me!:banana: And good news, my Mom has agreed to stay at my house while we're gone to look after the kitties. Even though last year one of my kitties died while we were away and she was here she still agreed!

What's new with your plans???

Gee whiz, Shawna, how did this thread get to the second page already? I haven't seen you all week. Five weeks today for me!:banana: And good news, my Mom has agreed to stay at my house while we're gone to look after the kitties. Even though last year one of my kitties died while we were away and she was here she still agreed!

What's new with your plans???

Hey Michele; That is so nice of your mom to stay and watch the kitties. We are leaving ours home and one of Edward's friends will come by every 2nd day :guilty: I hate leaving him by himself because he loves when people are around, but at least someone will be by. I think I remember you telling me that one of your kitties died while you were away. That is so sad.

I can't believe only 5 weeks. Time is going by fast!! :scared1: We have 58 days :cool1:

Not to much is new with plans. Just looking into favors, catering etc. Do my dress fitting next Thursday. This weekend im going out with the girls to try and get them shoes. I read everyone eles' posts and I feel like I should be doing more or even stressed out but im not.

We must just be missing each other in the halls. Im sure I will see you sometime. Except Monday. I am off that day :banana: Love long weekends!

Time is approaching. We ordered and received our wedding bands, and they fit perfect. I moved from a size 9 to a size 7 woohoo!!!:woohoo:

This Thursday is my dress fitting, and im so excited for that. I think more because I love trying my dress on.

We still can't order the tickets online through out website for the parks, and I wish that this would be fixed. I do not like having things not being complete.

We purchased the shoes for the girls over the weekend. We are looking into favours and gifts for Rev. Day & our coordinator.

Things are coming together!!! And I can't wait to go.

That's sooo exciting! I'm so happy to hear that things are coming together. :banana::banana: Congratz on going down in sizes. That's awesome! :cheer2:

I did the dress fitting last night and the only thing that needs to be done is the hemming of it as it is a bit to long.

When looking at everyone else's dress I was wondering if I chose the best dress. But everytime I put the dress on I realize it is the one that I love. :love: I tried on my shoes with it and they did look better than I thought as I found a pair of black/white high heels shoes but I wouldn't wear them again and didn't want to spend more money on something that will not be utilized enough.

I have my uncle doing us the favor's. He is a chef/baker and makes homemade jams etc and he will be doing this for us.

Will be borrowing pearl earrings/necklace from my mother and a friend at work offered to make me a bracelett as she makes jewelary.

Edward picked up his suit yesterday and we still need to get a vest/tie for him and his brother.

Well I think that is it for now. I should get to work :surfweb:

How exciting!! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of you in your dress and shoes. I can imagine how cute that's going to look! :cutie:

I am so excited to have the pics done with our shoes. I was nervous but it seems to be turning out great. I can't believe how time is flying by. I can't wait to go and visit Mickey. He's been calling me asking when I was coming :laughing:

OMG! I'm so excited for you. I just noticed your ticker. Practically 2 months! :banana: Make sure to say hi to Mickey for him and tell him I'll visit him soon. :rotfl:

I will make sure that I say hit to him for you. We leave here in 47 days!

As for wedding issues, as I have been lucky so far until now. The necklaces I wanted to get the girls are no longer for sale. Or I can't seem to find them. As that was upsetting I was able to find a different necklace that is still Mickey and still very cute and cheaper. I will be ordering that.

We still have things to do and now I need to revisit my list to see what has to be done. I like being organized and having things done in advance. That way if something comes up we have time to fix it.

Well it's Monday and im at work so should get back to it I guess :surfweb:

Ahh! Your wedding is so soon! You must be super excited!!

I love the hairstyles you were looking at!

Keep us updated! :)

Ahh! Your wedding is so soon! You must be super excited!!

I love the hairstyles you were looking at!

Keep us updated! :)

It seems so close yet so far away :laughing: Usually we leave for Disney the first week of Dec. so this is a bit rough for me knowing that it's not just around the corner. We now only have 37 days until we depart.

haha that is torture!! Your body and mind are like.. ok... Dec!! Disney time.. and then its like nope!!

Those days will fly by I am sure!!

Im sure the days will fly by, and I want them to but then I don't. I don't want to rush our trip/wedding.

My DF asked me if I wanted to have Mickey at our wedding, but after seeing the price I would rather save our $900 and put it towards our next trip. I thought the wedding planning I would want everything but I am doing pretty good at not going over the top. I would love to have the carriage though, but again it is so expensive. Oh the things that could be ordered!!!

Im sure the days will fly by, and I want them to but then I don't. I don't want to rush our trip/wedding.

My DF asked me if I wanted to have Mickey at our wedding, but after seeing the price I would rather save our $900 and put it towards our next trip. I thought the wedding planning I would want everything but I am doing pretty good at not going over the top. I would love to have the carriage though, but again it is so expensive. Oh the things that could be ordered!!!

I can relate. It's like oooo I want the time to come but you also want to enjoy it and for it not to rush by. I hear ya about having difficulty justifying things. Now if only I could win the lottery than I'd be guilt free. :rotfl:

OMG if I won the lottery the first thing I would do is book the carriage. I wish it wasn't so expensive that is one thing that I would love to have.

I remember when I was doing the count down and I was going to hit double digits, now I can't wait to hit 29!! That is my goal. :yay:

I hear ya. That was one of my must haves but it quickly became one of my I wish I could have. :rolleyes: Your goal will come soon enough and before you know it you'll be in the single digits. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter