Shawna & Edward's January 4, 2011 Escape Wedding

Yayyy!!! Your day is coming fast!!! Congrats!!! :cool1: You must be excited...I'll be heading to Disney Jan. 7 and getting married on Jan. 11.:banana:

The day is coming fast. I am very excited. Even more now that my daughter called and my whole family has arrived. My best friends fly in on Jan. 1.

We will over lap, we don't drive home until the 8th of Jan.

Congrats on your wedding. The weather is getting better every day. :)

I'm so glad things are going well for you! Hey, where are you finding internet? If you have found a secret spot with wifi don't say anything, just wink so I'll know ;)

I'm so glad things are going well for you! Hey, where are you finding internet? If you have found a secret spot with wifi don't say anything, just wink so I'll know ;)

Things are going well. We went to the Tampa Bay vs Montreal hockey game last night. It was great, besides Montreal losing.

I connect in the hotel room, no wifi :mad:

We are off to Epcot tonight for some early fireworks then going to my parents house afterwards.

Have a great New Year!!!

Have a great time tonight! I'm jealous even though I've read that the crowds are crazy busy. Well, a crazy day at WDW is better than a regular day at work! ;)

Enjoy!!!! And I'll keep reading from here! :surfweb:

Hey Michelle;

The crowds were HORRIBLE!!! Just for Soarin' was a 4 hour wait and the same for Test Track. But we weren't there for the rides but my BIL and the kids were able to do the rides since they were there before the park opened. We are doing Universal tomorrow and im sure it will be busy but we have another day that were going next week when it dies down a bit **cross fingers**.

The weather here is great. It hit 26 today! And your right, being here with the crowds for sure beats being at work.

Happy New Year! I will keep you updated on what is going on and will post pics as soon as possible in regards to the wedding.

Take Care,
Shawna

I'll be interested in what you all think about Universal, specifically the Harry Potter area. There's someone at work that might be going to see it next month.

It was very nice here yesterday, too. About 6 degrees and sunny. Today is overcast but warm. We might be going for a walk today to try out some new camera equipment.

Sounds like you have the right attitude to handle the crowds. I've been reading some threads from people who claim that they had no idea that Disney would be so crowded this week! Well, if you can get through this weekend the crowds should dramatically reduce and you'll have a nice empty place for a wedding!:thumbsup2

I'll be interested in what you all think about Universal, specifically the Harry Potter area. There's someone at work that might be going to see it next month.

It was very nice here yesterday, too. About 6 degrees and sunny. Today is overcast but warm. We might be going for a walk today to try out some new camera equipment.

Sounds like you have the right attitude to handle the crowds. I've been reading some threads from people who claim that they had no idea that Disney would be so crowded this week! Well, if you can get through this weekend the crowds should dramatically reduce and you'll have a nice empty place for a wedding!:thumbsup2

I enjoyed Harry Potter. But we are going back on the 6th and hopefully it won't be as busy. But the Butterbeer was good, I didn't think I would like it, but we did. It was the frozen stuff.

The wedding day looks as though the weather will be great. It is suppose to be around 75!!!

Did you hear about the fire at Islands of Adventure with the water ride? We were there and have video of the flames shooting out of the top of it. Duddly Doo Right.

We checked into the AKL yesterday, what a beautiful place. We have had all kinds of animals (not sure of all the names) and it is just great. I can get use to this.

Well I am off. My friends want to meet up..and I have been getting my nails done and shopping all day. Right now I just want to relax but I am heading to my parents for the night. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to think about the wedding.

Hope all is going well and I will update you more once I get time.

Chow for now
Shawna

:yay::yay::yay: That's me being all excited for your big day tomorrow! I'm glad to hear that you're going to have gorgeous weather. Have a Magical Day and most important enjoy it! :hug:

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow :bride:! Great about the weather. Just enjoy the day and let Disney handle the details. After all you will be the ONLY Disney Princess tomorrow :cloud9:

Best Wishes! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter