shared photopass for august?

We leave on Friday,but wont be at disney until Tuesday,but I would also love to be in a group if someone forms one.Thanks

Is there a list buried somewhere in this thread of the groups and the dates they'll be attending?

We're going for the better part of two weeks... does your 30 days start from your first day of use, or your last? That'll make a HUGE difference in timing everything, I would think. I wouldn't want my pictures to expire (or anyone else's!) waiting on someone else to finish their trip!

Anyway, we'll be at WDW from August 7th through the 17th... we won't be back home until late on the 19th.

I have not seen a list here. From what I have read, you have 30 days to open your pictures and then 30 days from that date to claim your pictures. Does anyone with a burner want to take the lead on a group? I know you can preorder the cd for $99.95 before you go.

Disney sent me an email with 20% off the photopass if I pre-purchase it. The email states:
Purchase the pre-arrival savings offer and get Disney's PhotoCD for $99.95 - a 20% savings
I thought it was already $100. Is this really a savings.

For the pre-order... is that only if you have a package through Disney? Or can I log on now and buy it? Do you need a code/email offer/something first, or can you just do it?

For the pre-order... is that only if you have a package through Disney? Or can I log on now and buy it? Do you need a code/email offer/something first, or can you just do it?

I think that you can just do it,, I'm not sure of the link to it, but it is on the september photopass thread :thumbsup2:

Here's the pre-order $99.95 link...
Click here!

I think I'm just going to do that... the more I think about it, the more paranoid I am about putting the fate of a lot of my vacation pictures in the hands of a stranger :)

I hope the link helps those who are sharing!

I have not seen a list here. From what I have read, you have 30 days to open your pictures and then 30 days from that date to claim your pictures. Does anyone with a burner want to take the lead on a group? I know you can preorder the cd for $99.95 before you go.

If you preorder the CD, it is $99.95, instead of $124.95? :confused3 I have not heard that before!

4th Group Update:

So far it's
Rob R Aug 7-16 (me) (confirmed)($PAID$)
IluvXu aug 13-21 (confirmed)($PAID$)
Tigge50447 Aug 27-Sept 1 (confirmed)
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1 (confirmed)($PAID$)
Chop Aug 9-21 (confirmed)($PAID$)
MOQu Aug 17-27 (confirmed)

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as we get closer to go time!!!!

rob

4th Group Update:

So far it's
Rob R Aug 7-16 (me) (confirmed)($PAID$)
IluvXu aug 13-21 (confirmed)($PAID$)
Tigge50447 Aug 27-Sept 1 (confirmed)
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1 (confirmed)($PAID$)
Chop Aug 9-21 (confirmed)
MOQu Aug 17-27 (confirmed)

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as we get closer to go time!!!!

rob

Thanks Rob for doing this! Hope all have paid now and that you have a wonderful trip!

Thanks Rob for doing this! Hope all have paid now and that you have a wonderful trip!

nothing has changed, the list is still accurate. I'm sure we'll have a great time (in spite of the fridge swap nightmare--see the fridge swap free at all star thread for all the wonderful news on that)

Thanks for the well wishes, and to everyone on the swap, havea great time at DISNEY!!!

rob

Alright, I just read all about the photopass and sharing. I'm extemely late seeing this thread and everyone is probably on vacation but we will be at WDW next week so if there's anyone who has room for another person for the photopass please send me a pm. I would want to get the cd. Thanks.

:goodvibes :thumbsup2
:cool1: We have a full group!

Zacharyb'smom: Aug 26-Sept 3
Figment56: August 18-25
MISSYLEXI and friends family: Aug 26- Sep 2
DisneyDawn: Aug 28 - Sep 1
PaulR: Aug 2-9

I emailed everyone. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again:love:

Update::thumbsup2

Paul R (confirmed and paid :goodvibes thanks Paul!)
MissyLexi and friend (confirmed and paid :goodvibes thanks MISSY)
Myself: (confirmed and paid)
DisneyDawn (confirmed)
Figment (confirmed)

Just bumping this in case someone has room, or someone more tech savvy than me wants to lead one. My dates are 8/26-9/2. Thanks!

Just returned and we only have 25 pics on our photopass. I have not logged onto the photopass website just checked our pictures when leaving Epcot. If anyone has room for me on their share, please pm me. I'm looking to get cd with the copyright release so I can print any pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter