shared photopass for august?

If anyone has a free spot in a group open. We'll be there august 5th to the 9th.

gabe

I'm going the 20th-25th of August--if someone has an opening for a group, let me know!
Send me a PM! Splitting the cost of these would be terriffic, wouldn't be able to get the CD otherwise.

We will be there August 18-25, we would love to join a group!

Hey Rob is the 4th group full?

If so is there anyone out there willing to start a 5th group?

going 8-5to 8-9

gabe

I'm intrested too. We will be there from 8-26 to 9-2. Can someone pm me how this is going to work, and what I have to do. Thank You

gonna keep bumping! Hopes someone will start a new group!

I'd love to join. My dates are 8/26-9/4.:banana: :banana: What do I need to do???

I will start a new group! My dates are August 26th through September 3rd. According to the site, pictures will only be held for 30 days. I emailed help at photopass to inquire about number of photopass's that can be uploaded. Anyone else interested with dates with in this time? :goodvibes

The other groups are taking 5-6 people. With 5 more people, it would be 24.00 a piece. Please PM me if interested.

Shared group so far:
myself
PaulR
DisneyDawnNH
MISSYLEXI (2)
Figment56

zacharybsmom, Has Figment56 contacted you yet? I know he is real interested, he has a few bumps on this thread.

DisneyDawn Just wanted to say hello neighbor.

Hello MISSY and DisneyDawn,

I have not heard from Figment, but will hold space for her for a day or so, considering bumped so many times! :wizard:

Thank you everyone for thinking of me! DH didn't think we would hear from anyone! We are there the week before, so I hope it won't mess anyone up!
It's great that there are so many nice people on these boards! If the dates don't fit, we will understand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter