shared photopass for august?

:cool1: We have a full group!

Zacharyb'smom: Aug 26-Sept 3
Figment56: August 18-25
MISSYLEXI and friends family: Aug 26- Sep 2
DisneyDawn: Aug 28 - Sep 1
PaulR: Aug 2-9

I emailed everyone. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again:love:

I would like to get into or start a group for the photo pass. It is way to expensive to go in it alone!!! Let me know if you would like to start a photopass group for this time period.
Heather :O)

how it works,but we willbe there from July 31st-Augist 5th if it worls out to share with anyone.That would be great.Thanks

We would love to share a photopass with someone! I think this is a great idea and would love more information if anyone is starting a new group. Thanks. :)

Tracy

I am currently in LisaNJ25's group and would like to find a replacement since both my kids just got digital cameras and are going to be "snap-happy" for our upcoming trip. Please PM me if you would like to take my spot in the group. Thanks! :goodvibes

We will be there 10th-16th and would be interested in joining a group.
Thanks,
Lori

We will be there 10th-16th and would be interested in joining a group.
Thanks,
Lori

Lori -- I think your dates would work with Group #2 as I believe there is someone else included that is checking out around the same time as you. Please send a PM to LisaNJ25 to see if it would be alright to take my place. You won't be able to PM until you have 5 posts...so if you reply to this thread again, you will probably have enough. :goodvibes

Hi, I would like to join a group. I will be in Disney from 8/25 to 9/2. -Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Those dates will work perfectly for group #2...I'll send you a PM with the information on how to join. Thanks!

Hi, we'll be there from Aug. 18 - 27. I'd be interested in joining a photopass group if there is still one available. Would someone please PM me whatever info I need? Thanks,

~Michele

I would love to be in a group if one is available we will be there from
August 5th-10th. Thanks

I would like to join a group!
We will be in WDW Aug. 26th- Sept. 2nd.
Could somone PM me all the info. as to how this works!
I never have heard of this before today.

I posted in the official September Thread, but have not heard back yet. I am wanting in for our trip on Aug 27-Sept 1. Please let me know if anything is available.

bumping, as I am willing to be the one in charge of this, but need to know all the ins and outs of doing it the right way.

1. P.M. me with your email address and your mailing address.
2. I set up a new photopass account. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload all of your photopass cards (no limit) and edit your photos.
3. Once the last person uploads/edits their photos, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $29, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/Cases to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and your trip.

I saw this post earlier and I guess this is how it works. I would love to be in your group if you are forming one.

If you are still looking for a photoshare group for August, please let me know, I would love to be in one but I leave in a week, since we are driving and stopping to visit friends on the way. I think from what I have seen if we 5 people together, we can cut the cost to about $30 each.

If there is another group forming, I would also love to be in one, I too have signed up with the september list, but we don't have a group leader and there is only 3 in the group. I can't be a leader as I don't have a CD burner, also I live in the UK but I am more than willing to cover the extra costs involved in shipping. If anyone could squeeze me into their group I would be sooo grateful.
My dates are august 27th till sept 10th.

I understand if it can't be done, but thanks for considering any way :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter