Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
H, Can I please get the 2011 Mickey head bubble with Walt Disney World at the bottom? No personlization please!

THanks

HOLY COW!!!

Those are AMAZING! Could I be a little crazy and get Chip for Julian and Dale for Sebastien? I believe that Dale has the red nose.

I am in AWE! Thank you SO much!
Inae:love::worship:
I need to get these guys straightened out.:lmao:

I need to get these guys straightened out.:lmao:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm going to the printer this morning! They'll print me 11x17 sheeets for $6 each, as many as I can get to fit on a page!

WOOHOO!!!

Disney Here I GO!:yay:

Would it be possible to get you to make for me a mickey heads?

I would love the following-
1. the pirate mickey head with Daisy-Mom-no year
2. the pirate mickey head with Donald-Dad-no year
3. the pirate mickey head with Goofy-Aiden-no year

Thank you so much!:goodvibes

Hi There! I know you are going on vacation just need to be pointed in right direction of a design for a tshirt...looking for... "I'm going to Disney" with a Christmas theme...I searched your shared files but couldn't locate!
thanks so much-enjoy your vacation!!

Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

Hi Linda :goodvibes
Love the DCL name tags! Can I request the following:
Ship: Magic
dates 4-11 February 2012
Tony
Roxann
Anthony
Giana
Marc
I found them on the 4Shared site and they are listed as DCL name tag magic.

Did I post in the right spot :confused3

Good Afternoon, hope all is well. 30 days until our trip and was wondering if perhaps you had something you could share that would work for a t-shirt design for Mickey's Very MCP. I saw one you did for the Halloween Party that was a simple oval, something like that would be easy to cut out for a t-shirt. We are going in November and I'm trying to make shirts for 9 of ushttp://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Names are not necessary unless you want to add them, but something that says, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2011. Here is the list of names in case. I cannot thank you enough for all the designs, what a gift you have and so nice of you to share it with others!!

Mommy
Daddy
Chase
Deven
Gage
Kasia
Kristofer
Mom
Dad

THanks!!
Robin
Hi Robin, sorry for the delay...here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda,

Glad your vacation was good, sorry to hear about your leg, hope it gets better soon! I have a change in my design request you are working on. We no longer need 4 of the Pirate design. We did away with the buddy system so the example you sent will be fine as the design. There is one slight change. We need one more of that design adding in another child (he is 17 so you could add him to either circle) Patrick. Basically we need one with Patrick included and one without Patrick included.

I and if possible one of the http://www.4shared.com/photo/I9HDAKsb/Grand_Gathering_Family_Design_.html with our names as well. One with Patrick and one without.

Thanks,
Melanie

Hi Linda,

Just wondering if this was missed. I am making these for Christmas gifts and would love to get started on them.

Could you please do the following CRT breakfast/lunch invitation (Cinderella only design) if you have a chance?

Dear Princess Debra,
Lunch
Thur., November 17th
11:45 AM

Thank you! It is much appreciated!

I love your DISigns!

A few more requests if you can manage:

Rapunzel with BG Blank.jpg "Debra" in right ear
Just Mickey head outline - no background please

Tangeled Bubble 1st Trip Alexandra.jpg "Debra" 2011

Minnie MH Birthday with Border Karen.jpg "Michele" in middle
No other text
Just Mickey head outline with hat sticking up - no background please

Thank you!!!

Hello. Could I please get an envelope and letter?

For envelope I would like Envelope Mickey & The Gang Bella.jpg with the name Sean

For the letter I would like the characters like Letter From Disney Pals Caleb.jpg but this is not Sean's first visit to Walt Disney World. I want to include the letter in a backpack that I have bought him and plan to fill with items for him to use on the plane and throughout our vacation. I plan to give this to him under the Christmas tree and thought he would be so excited if the letter was in the backpack as if the characters had given him the backpack.

I see you are set to leave on vacation and it is fine for this to wait till you get back as we are not leaving till 12/29.

Thanks again!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi, Luv your designs. Would appreciate a few. Following:
Char III#308 with 2012 & Grammie-
Char III#156 with 2012 1)Mason 2) Hudson
Char II #338 with 2012 1)Mason 2)Hudson
Char II#609 Tink 2KneelingGrayAbbie with Grammie&2012
Celebrations&Anniversary #137 with WDW 2012-Mom,Dad,Grammie,Mason,Hudson
Celebration&Anni#294 GrandGatheringFamilyDesignKennedyFamily withBallagh Family WDW 2012 red border

Thanks so very much! If I did this request wrong let me know. I need to learn to link.
Hi there, working on your requests when I realized the design #'s for Mason and Hudson have shifted(unless they wanted Rapunzel ears?) I need a description of th eimages you would like to finish. TIA:goodvibes
Linda

I was wondering if you could help me out with a request.

We are going on our first Disney Cruise on the Dream on 11/10 through 11/13. We are HUGE Disney fans and this will our first one!!

I would like a magnet for our door that says first time cruisers and our names, but there are tons of people going:

1. G.G.
2. Bubby
2. Weezie
3. Kate
4. Damon
5. Lexi
6. Nicky
7. Matt
8. Pips

Also another one that says cruising with my great-grands
and the names:
5. Lexi
6. Nicky
7. Matt
8. Pips

I would really appreciate it :)

Sorry for the short notice!!

Kate

:goodvibes :dance3:
Hi there, I am so sorry that I just reached you post today. I hope you have a great cruise and I apologize. I hate missing anyone.:sad2:
Linda

Hi there, working on your requests when I realized the design #'s for Mason and Hudson have shifted(unless they wanted Rapunzel ears?) I need a description of th eimages you would like to finish. TIA:goodvibes
Linda

Hi, Not sure if same one's, but would like these:
The Incredibles Bubble(Oscar)#348 L ear Mason R ear WDW 2012

Buzz Lightyear Bubble (Ally) R ear WDW 2012 L ear Mason

Lightning McQueen Trio Bubble(Lil David) #171 R ear Mason L ear WDW 2012, same with Hudson

Cars II Francesco Bernoulli (Nathan) #54 L ear Mason

Cars II Jeff Gorvette #59 L ear Hudson

Thanks

Thank you so much for the work that you have already done for me! I made some last minute ADR changes and am hoping for invitations for those. We leave on the 26th of this month, so if this is too late, I understand! Thank you so much again!

Fantasmic Invitation
A.J. and Lucas
Saturday, November 26 @ 6:30

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0lG0KwRE/Fantasmic_Invitation_Holly.html

And on this one, I know I am asking a lot so if you can't, I totally understand:

The Hollywood and Vine Invtitation
Instead of Manny on the invite, can you put Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates? He is appearing there starting on the 13th and DS loves him!! If not, the Manny is okay.

Monday, November 28 @ 8:10 am

50's Prime Time Cafe Invitation
Wednesday November 30 @ 5:45

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rBQRir2n/50s_Prime_Time_Cafe_Invitation.html

Hi Linda,

Just wondering if this was missed. I am making these for Christmas gifts and would love to get started on them.
Hi there, no...not missed. I actually did all of these before my vacation so now I have to go back and break down the original to get what you want.:goodvibes

I was wondering if you could do mickey ears or a map with Disney Dream and Thanksgiving 2011 on it? I saw one I like but it won't let me post links on here.
I like this one
Dream 2011 itinerary mh
Here is our itinerary
Port Canaveral, Florida
Nassau
At Sea
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral, Florida

Thanks,
Lindsay
Hi there, I altered one of my original itineraries and made it for Thanksgiving. Let me know what you think.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter