Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowryter

DISNEYHOLIC
12/15/2011

This thread is closed. Please see my signature for a link to my new thread:goodvibes

10/30/2011
Hi all...Back from a fantastic Disney trip and cruise. Never gave my shoulder a thought but injured my leg the first day at Disney, landing me in a wheelchair.:scared1: I'll be working on your requests and hopefully posting them the usual way. In a little while I will be starting another share site and not 4shared...to many bugs. This will most likely take place when I start my 3rd thread which will be at around 250 pages. I'll keep you updated

PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST

Hi everyone and welcome to my design thread. I just wanted to update my first post mostly in order to help those of you who are new here and need some help.

You should make your requests on my thread. I will accept pm’s if you feel you need to protect your private information or if you’re planning a surprise of some kind. In some instances I will email a design to you from my personal files to protect that info.

When you make your requests if you can post a link to the design that would be great. Use the image link if you do. Those who are new and can’t do this, please give me a very good description of the design and where it is. I.e.:File...Character Bubble II... Mickey Bubble Red or Mickey Bubble gray bg.

Also please be specific. If you ask me for a Mickey Bubble, I have several Mickey’s which mean I will have to write to you and wait for your response which delays your request.

I’m not trying to be picky but if you follow these instructions I will be able to get your designs to you quickly and properly.

Thanks for reading,

Linda

1. Where can I find your DISigns? My work can be found one my first thread, my 4shared account and new thread. All 3 links can be found in my signature. Though I do have a Photobucket account, I use this to introduce new DISigns and anything you find there will also be in my 4shared.

2. How do I ask for a DISign? See above.

3. How do I download a DISign? The small thumbnail I post is just that. If you right click and save you will have that tiny image. To save click on the thumbnail which will connect you to my 4shared, once there use the download button which is below the image and to the left. Save this file to your desktop or wherever you store images.

4. How do I print a DISign? You should be able to print a DISign just like anything else. My files are large so you will not loose any clarity by printing big.

5. How do I transfer a DISign to a t-shirt? You should follow the manufacturers suggestions on whatever transfer you use.

6. How many request can I make at one time? In my opinion there is no request too small or big. The only thing I ask is if you make a large request just give me a couple of extra days and don’t worry if someone else’s request is posted before yours.

So that’s what I have so far. If you can think of anything else just let me know and I’ll add it as for now…onto DISigning.

[thread=2259769]My DISign Thread ~ Part I [/thread]

Hi Kristen, I removed the characters as you requested. Now for the front logo. Did you want MNSSHP logo in a Mickey Head or maybe an oval, like a badge. Your names are already on the back so I guess you don't need them coming and going.:lmao:

Hello,

I was wondering if you were the one that made the Nana's mouseteers graphic?:confused3 If yes, Can I have one with Mollie, Mason, Brandy, Brody, Izabella and Ethan? If not, I'm sorry and I will keep looking. :)

Thanks so much either way!

Hello,

I was wondering if you were the one that made the Nana's mouseteers graphic?:confused3 If yes, Can I have one with Mollie, Mason, Brandy, Brody, Izabella and Ethan? If not, I'm sorry and I will keep looking. :)

Thanks so much either way!
Hi there, I do have that DISign.:goodvibes

Okay, great!
Can I get the Merry Christmas M&M Green with "The Stothart Family Celebrates Christmas" with 2010 as the year please?

And
Christmas Name Pluto with "Devon"

THANKS!

Hi there, I do have that DISign.:goodvibes[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

GREAT! I would love it if you could make me one of those. My MIL is feeling pretty bad about not being able to go to WDW-by far her favorite happy place, so I thought I could make her a t-shirt from my children and the cousins. We are going to tell her its for when we can go in the future. :)

Hello there. Wondered if I could make a request please?

Could I have a Do You Believe, then underneath it says Cruising the Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder, February 27th - March 6th 2011.

Also, the disney cruise name tags with the names Jody, Dom and Izzy and Disney Wonder. Is it possible to add First Cruise somewhere to them?

There may be more, but my computer just froze up on me whilst trying to look in your shared files. Perhaps it was telling me not to be so greedy!!

Anyway, if you were able to do those it would be very much appreciated. Thank you. :)

Hi, I requested a design with the names brent,jennifer,cassidy,and carter around the edge and mickey head in middle that says the galinger family vacation 2010. and I thank you so much for the design. Except it says brett instead of brent. Is there any way I could get a new one with the name fix. Sorry for inconvenience. Thank you

:littleangel:
Hi Shadowryter and congratulations on your new thread.
Wanted to say thank you for all of the invitations that
you created for us. Wish you could dine with us for all
your hard work. Truely appreciate it. :thumbsup2

Hurray I found your new thread, congratulations. And of course I have some requests as I just love your work. :cool1: Here they are:

could I please have:

names Tom & Lois, 25th Anniversary June 18th, 2008

-names Tom & Lois

names Tom & Lois where Papa is written.

Thank you Linda, and you know I'll be BACK!! real soon. :-)

Thanks so much for making those great edits for me-- I really appreciate it! As for the front icon….maybe a circle of words saying "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2010" with Mickey ears or a Halloween Mickey in the center? Preferably with a clear, bold font so non-Disney-maniacs can know exactly what MNSSHP actually stands for :) By the way, congratulations on your new thread! You've outdone yourself, so it's no wonder you're so popular!
Thanks again,
Kristen

:mad:Hello Shadowryter
I need some help, I think that I saw a design somewhere that I have spent hours trying to locate but have been unsuccessful. I am looking for the mickey ears in animal prints with MICKEY AND MINNIE STANDING ON THE OUTSIDE IN SAFARI OUTFITS. Do you think you could please try to come up with something?, I also want them personalized.
Leopard print with MOM
Leopard print with DAD
Tiger print with JEFFREY
Tiger print with NICHOLAS
Zebra print with MORGAN
Zebra print with MELISSA
Then around the outside I want it to say GETTING WILD AT ANIMAL KINGDOM.
Let me know what you can come up with.
I am getting close to finishing my tshirts for all my days at Disney and
want to again thank you for all of your creative designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter