Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello- We just booked our WDW trip and my sister said we should do logo t-shirts. I found your amazing designs and wondered if you could change the name on one of your Christmas mickey ears to the following names.

The design we love is labeled:

Merry Christmas M&M Green 2011 Jeanne

We wanted to replace Jeanne with: (four different graphics)

Heidi
Zane
Jedidiah
Analise

Thank You so much!!!

Hi could you please do the following invitations. One letter per place is fine with all 3 names.

Chef Mickeys Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Thursday 12/15 @ 7:30am

Akershaus Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Friday 12/16 @ 9:30am

Chip n Dales Garden Grill Dinner
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Friday 12/16 @ 6:45pm

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Saturday 12/17 @ 9:35am

Boma Flavors of Africa Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Sunday 12/18 @ 8:00am

Whispering Canyon Dinner
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Wednesday 12/21 @ 7:30pm

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review
Aspen, Kelsey and Mega
Thursday 12/22 @ 6:15pm

Thanks so much for all your hard work. Everything you have done so far is awesome!!

Hi Linda...

Could you please make a Phineas & Ferb name fill (like the ones on your site with the characters standing next to the name too) for Spencer?

Also, a version of Tiggersarah.jpg with the name Spencer, and the words "Its my parents 10th anniversary... etc."

Thank you very much!

Jessica

Glad you are back!

Could I please request the following:

Goofy Star - one that says Paula and one that says Jerry

2012 Disney Cruise Pirates - The McDonalds

Cruise Mickey Goofy Clouds - Cruising on the Dream
Paula and Jerry

Do You Believe Disney Dream - May 6 - May 10, 2012

Thanks so much!:)

Thankyou so very much for the Alice bubbles! We have a big crowd that will be wearing these around the "World"!

Hi there, no...didn't forget you. How about something like this?

I Loved it it is perfect and seems like you knew exactly her room cause her walls are light pink and light purple. And besides pooh I have some little butterflies on her walls!!!!

Thank you soo much!!

xoxo

:cheer2:

Hi,

We are going to Disney World in Jan 2012. If you have time, could I get the following designs for shirts for our party and kids. If you do not have time to add the names, you can send the blanks and I will do that.

2012 Mickey Frame Black.jpg with names on the bottom (Tata, Meemaw, Daddy, Mommy, Garrett, Savannah, Ashton, London
Fab 5 Bubble Stoller Tag Strealys.jpg with Ashton and London in ears; last name Griggs
Red White Black Name with Mickey Carrie – Ashton
Red White Dots Name with Minnie Abby – Savannah and London
Cars Mater Bubble Zachary_2.jpg – Ashton
Dinosaurs Bubble Alex.jpg – Ashton
Mickey Bubble with Cinderella Gigi.jpg – London
I'm Going to Disney World 4 parks Blank – Savannah, Ashton, London
Aurora MH Alexa.jpg – Savannah and London
Girls just wanna have fun!.jpg
Castle Fireworks 2011 Brittani.jpg - Savannah and with 2012

Thank you for your time and effort. I love your designs!

Justine

Linda,
You have made me the superstar of my family and friends!! Thank you SO much for your DISigns!!! :lovestruc

A have a new request. I thought I saw something like this on here, so if you already have it, please direct me to the image... but...

I'm looking for a blank black bubble Mickey head decorated with a pirate bandana, hoop earring, and a person's name inside.

We are looking to make shirts to wear for Pirate night on the Disney Dream. If you can make that happen for me, here are the name we will need inside:

Matt
Susie
Tyson
Shaelyn
Dean
Adrianna
Abby
Michael
Heather
Bobby
Donnie
Laurie
Evan
Carrie
Ralph
Desiree

Thanks for all of your work. It is SOOOOO appreciated!
Susie

I was wondering if I could make a request or two from you? I'll put them in separate posts, if that's easier for you. I don't know if you're about to go on vacation still, or if that's old, but our trip is not for a while so no rush!

Could we have the three Mickey heads shirts (they say "my prince/ess is a little....and I wouldn't have him/her any other way) in white with the following heads:

Prince
Left head Scrooge McDuck
Center head Dopey
Right head Star Wars (could you do Darth Maul as the center, Yoda as one ear, and C3PO as the other?)

Princess
Left head Buzz Lightyear
Center head Tinkerbell
Right head Peter Pan

Request 2 is similar to request 1, in that it's the three mickey head logo, on white.

Shirt 1:
I'm a little bit...
Right head Princesses (Jasmine (ear), Ariel (center), Belle(ear))
Center head Lightning McQueen
Left head Maleficent
and my Prince wouldn't have me any other way!

Shirt 2:
I'm a little bit...
Right head C3PO
Center head Darth Maul
Left head Yoda
and my Princess wouldn't have me any other way!

Thank you again! I love this design!!

Request three is for the Bay Lake Towers Stars file on a white background to say "Members since 2011" at the bottom for a shirt.

on a lavender background to say "Stacey and Nikki" at the top and "Members since 2011" on the bottom for a magnet.

Last request (sorry, you had sooo much stuff I liked lol) is for the buzz lightyear bubble (it's him bursting out of a mickey head) with the Name "Nikki".
Thanks again for all your work and time on these!! I really appreciate it!!

Okay Okay, one more. I swear. For now. You just have so much awesomeness that it's hard for me to decide! Thank you so much for being willing to do these for us. You will help make our cruise and WDW next year magical!
Could We get this:
on this background with this color lettering:with "Sorawat Family" on the bottom, and in smaller font something catchy involving the ship (dream) and our date (May 20-24 2012- don't have to put the whole thing though, whatever works)
A million thanks!

Thanks for your patience...here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda :goodvibes
Love the DCL name tags! Can I request the following:
Ship: Magic
dates 4-11 February 2012
Tony
Roxann
Anthony
Giana
Marc
I found them on the 4Shared site and they are listed as DCL name tag magic.

Hi Linda,

I don't know if these requests were noticed. You are such a popular designer (understandably, I ADORE your work). We are leaving on thursday. Will you be able to do these in time? I completely understand if you aren't able to. Just wanted to check in.

Thanks!
Inae :worship:

Hi Linda,

Hope your trip was AWESOME! In addition to the outline ears with everyone's names I was wondering if you could make us some ears?

I am looking for pirate/cruise themed character ears. I could not find anything that I was looking for, but thought I'd ask. I might have just missed them. (I really loved the fairy ears at the begining of your first thread. I was looking for something similar with a pirate theme.)

If the ears could have these names and characters and 2011, I'd really be grateful.

Trish/Mickey
Matt/Goofy
Aeryn/Tinkerbell (kid)
Zach/Donald (kid)
Richard/Mickey
LeeAnn/Minnie
Inae/Minnie
Scott/Mickey
Julian/nephew Morty (kid)
Sebastien/nephew Ferdie (kid)

Thanks! I can't wait to see all of these come to life!
Inae

Hi Linda,

I am asking for 2 designs, and we're leaving for WDW and the Cruise on Nov. 10th. If you can't manage, I totally understand.

1)
a bubble character II
AmeneiroFamilyReunion2011.jpg

with the names LeeAnn, Richard, Trish, Matt, Aeryn, Zachary, Inae, Scott, Julian, Sebastien around the box on 3 sides.
And "It all started with a mouse" on the bottom
And inside the ears:
Currier
Cross
Venable

2)
bubble Character II
GrandGatheringfamilyDesign2Ryan'sMom.jpg

LeeAnn, Richard, Trish, Matt, Aeryn, Zachary, Inae, Scott, Julian, Sebastien for the ears
And "Disney Magic November 2011"

Thank you!
Inae (very excited for our second cruise!)

Hi Linda,

I don't know if these requests were noticed. You are such a popular designer (understandably, I ADORE your work). We are leaving on thursday. Will you be able to do these in time? I completely understand if you aren't able to. Just wanted to check in.

Thanks!
Hello Inae, I am currently working on your requests. I'm a bit stuck with Morty and Ferdie as clipart seems limited. I found one of the two of them together but not separate. Maybe you might have another choice? In the meantime I'll keep on looking.:goodvibes

Hello Inae, I am currently working on your requests. I'm a bit stuck with Morty and Ferdie as clipart seems limited. I found one of the two of them together but not separate. Maybe you might have another choice? In the meantime I'll keep on looking.:goodvibes

Thanks SOOOOO Much!

What do you think about:
Inae/Daisy
Scott/Donald
Julian/Chip
Sebastien?Dale

Inae:worship:

Hi Linda,

Thanks!
All done....here are your requests. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

HOLY COW!!!

Those are AMAZING! Could I be a little crazy and get Chip for Julian and Dale for Sebastien? I believe that Dale has the red nose.

I am in AWE! Thank you SO much!
Inae:love::worship:

All done....here are your requests. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

I was wondering if you could make up the following signs for me.

: 2011 Disney World Red Border 2011 Fraser Family.jpg | JPEG that says the Howells Family instead of the Fraser Family

and another one that says Im celebrating my 18th birthday, i couldnt find anything like that with eeyore on it - but my daughter loves Eeyore and her name is Andi.

thank you very much, this will be the first time we are decorating our room. Going down a little early to celebrate her birthday/christmas since she wont be able to get out of school to go down on her actual birthday.

once again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter