• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~ Sew hot, Hot, HOT! ~~ A sweltering Aug 2013 TR ~ Pre-Trippie link posted! ~ 10/31!

That steak at BOG looks amazing! We had BOG for lunch one day, but you'll have to wait for my TR post to hear all about it. :laughing:

Isn't the inside of the castle just beautiful? :love: I was so glad to be able to go inside, look around and take pictures...just AWESOME! I'm a little jealous that you got to meet Beast. He is one character that I have never met but would like to.

:headache::scared1: OH NO...I can't believe they messed up and gave your PP+ card to the wrong people. I'm guessing since you have posted PP pics that you were able to get the situation resolved. We didn't have PP+ (just the regular) but I always take a picture of the back of the PP card as soon as I get it just in case I lose the card. This time I actually took a pic on my phone and my handheld camera...I guess I was just overly worried...LOL.

Glad you did ask before you bought the material. That's kind of sad she doesn't want to match anymore. I'm going to be so sad the day I can't get my kids to match anymore. Even though right now it's just basically Halloween costumes.

Hope you don't mind but I thought I'd share them trying on their costumes the other night. They look soooo cute!!

Hope your able to get everything done for you new nephew this week. Can't wait to hear what you're making.

Your kids are adorable! Love the costumes!

LOL Actually - Alli and I are told that VERY frequently... We had this lady come up to us a few years ago at the grocery store, and she was screaming "Oh my G.... TWINS!!!!" - So, Alli and I always say that when someone tells us that we look alike. LOL Believe it or not, Victoria looks A LOT like me when I was little - and Alli looks a lot like me as an adult... Which is strange, because they don't look very much like eachother at all. :confused3

D~

I've probably already told you this, but, my two boys don't look anything alike either, but both of them look like their dad. Its amazing to me....

Just wanted to let you know that Kat is doing fantastic. She has the most amazing attitude about her situation and life in general. She actually had a pass to leave the hospital tonight - and I was very jealous because she got to meet some of the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles players.

I've been kind of missing in action because I've been at the annual state planning conference. Since its in Harrisburg, I get to commute each day. One more day and then I'm back to my regular schedule. Catch up later.

Just wanted to let you know that Kat is doing fantastic. She has the most amazing attitude about her situation and life in general. She actually had a pass to leave the hospital tonight - and I was very jealous because she got to meet some of the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles players.

I am so happy to hear how well Kat is doing! That's the BEST news!

Happy (belated) birthday to the girls! I didn't know it was their birthdays.

Love that ‘rose’ napkin! Oh, I wanted to eat that cupcake SOOOO bad! The atmosphere of that restaurant is to die for! It looks so gorgeous!

I can’t believe the CMs didn't seem to care that your PP+ card was gone! How can they not realize how important those photos are? They should have offered to hunt down the family that was in front of you. Didn't that family wonder why they were being handed a PP+ card?

Good Morning D

WOW!!! BOG, what memories. Midori and her BF Lucy had the Steak also and loved it. After looking at your pictures, had to go back and watch the You Tube video of our dinner at BOG. :cool1:

We wana go back tomorrow.:lmao:

Hi D~ Loved the update. Stinks about the PP. I have been on the fence about BOG but have a ressie for dinner just because I want to check out the castle.

Hi Jane!!! It's great to see you! BoG was certainly fun! Definately a "do-again" restaurant, just not sure if we will be able to squeeze it in on our next trip or not?

We leave on Friday I can't believe it is almost here. I started a cold last friday and am home today. Hopefully, the doctor will pump me up with meds so I can get to N Carolina and then WDW,

I can't believe your trip is here already!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I bet you are so excited. What a bummer about the cold - I sure hope the Dr. is able to give you something so you don't have to deal with it on vacation. If I don't see you before you leave, have a great trip. And please stop by when you get back, I would love to see a few pictures - or if you are doing a TR, please let me know. Have a fantastic time! :wizard:

Hope you have a great week. I look forward to seeing all of your new sewing projects and hearing about all of the super secret goings on.

Jane

Thanks Jane! I am very excited too!

Last December, we were in the main ballroom. Afterwards when we walked into the West Wing Mr D had a meltdown. The lightening show had just started.

Needless to say we will have to eat in the Main ballroom...

Nini

Oh no! I can only imagine how horrrible this must have been for him.

I would have been furious about the PP+ pictures. I know you have been posting your PP pics here so we know you retrieved them, but how upsetting especially near the end of your vacation.

I was super upset... and even more upset that the CMs just shrugged their shoulders... 10 days worth of photos... Gone! Poof! I was NOT a happy guest at that point.

Love the costumes...love Peter Pan!

Just thought I would say hello. :wizard:

Too much to quote.
But I have to say seeing you three of our last day was a definite highlight! I was doing okay, but really i was not up for much of anything an were it not for your girls, v probably would not have gone on any rides that day, but she got to go on two of her favorites.

Hi Erin! Awwww... Running into you again was certainily a highlight for us too! The girls had so much fun with little V.

I did have to laugh when you commented that you had v and I was not there. I wasNOT at all worried!

Hahaha... Well, I felt a little awkward... I am glad you weren't worried.

Love the new bags!

Thank you!

Planning to talk to v's mom about next August or October very soon. I would like to o one more time in 2014 because as soon as 2015 starts... I have some life changes I need to start planning for

Ooooh - please let me know if you do. :wizard:

No way...
Clearly you got your pictures back otherwise you wouldn't have been to post the prior pictures!!!!
Right??

Maybe, you'll have to wait and see...

I cannot wait to try BOG!!! would you go back there?

We would definately go back there... However - that is 4 must-do sit down restaurants in MK now... LTT, CP, BoG and CRT... We are going to have to alternate CRT and BoG - it's just too much structure, and I don't feel like we were able to do much on our MK days because we were worried about meals. I would just be happier if we could stick to CP and LTT. :wizard:

Awww, BOG!!!! I want so badly to try it sometime. It looks like such a gorgeous restaurant! I am thinking trying it as a QS when I go back to WDW in 2015 would be a great idea.

I think that trying it as a qs is a great idea! It's certainly a fun place to eat, I am just not sure how much "fun" it would be eating in one of the other diningrooms - they are beautiful - don't get me wrong... but the West Wing is kind of off to the side and a LOT smaller than the other two... Those seem to be more... hmmm... restaurant-y? And the West Wing is more secluded and small, so it's just nicer and sort of has a romantic special feel to it. IMO - even though it is VERY dark.

Hmmmm...makes me wonder about the Ratatouille...because I want to make some of that stuff when we have our Ratatouille movie night. We have never tried it at all. I hope the recipe I have "pinned" is better than what BOG serves.

The girls made Ratatouille one time with their grandmother (as far as I know, that was the only time they have ever had it) - and they LOVED it... It was more of a "stew" and what was served to Alli at BoG was more of a casserole... One bite of it, and Alli said it tasted nothing like Grandma's and it was not at all what she was expecting. Had it NOT been named "Ratatouille" - she may have eaten it and enjoyed it... It just didn't have the taste or texture she was expecting, and I think that was part of the problem? I am sure your recipe is just fine. :thumbsup2

I'm glad that you enjoyed your BOG dinner. We have both a fp reservation for lunch and a dinner reservation for our upcoming trip. I really just want to see the inside of the castle and the lunch menu looks a little more appealing, and cheaper, than the dinner menu. Have you had a chance to have lunch there?

I am sorry - we did not have the opportunity to have lunch there. But I think it would be so worth it to do so... We would have swtiched ours to a lunch ADR, but we already had all of our meals planned - and that would have required me to change everything... It worked out perfectly to keep ours as a dinner reservation.

Great pics!

Thanks!

That steak at BOG looks amazing! We had BOG for lunch one day, but you'll have to wait for my TR post to hear all about it.

Thanks! That steak was amazing!!! And those fries were awesome too!

Isn't the inside of the castle just beautiful? I was so glad to be able to go inside, look around and take pictures...just AWESOME! I'm a little jealous that you got to meet Beast. He is one character that I have never met but would like to.

It was very cool! We've met Beast before - he was in Epcot for our 2008 trip... but it was nice to meet him again.

OH NO...I can't believe they messed up and gave your PP+ card to the wrong people. I'm guessing since you have posted PP pics that you were able to get the situation resolved. We didn't have PP+ (just the regular) but I always take a picture of the back of the PP card as soon as I get it just in case I lose the card. This time I actually took a pic on my phone and my handheld camera...I guess I was just overly worried...LOL.

I did have pictures of the back of my card... On the laptop back at the resort... I am one of those that cleans off my SD card every night during a trip...

I've probably already told you this, but, my two boys don't look anything alike either, but both of them look like their dad. Its amazing to me....

LOL I think I remember you telling me this once... It's crazy isn't it?

Thanks so much for the update... Kat continues to be in our prayers. I am so happy she is doing so well - such a fighter she is! :wizard:

I've been kind of missing in action because I've been at the annual state planning conference. Since its in Harrisburg, I get to commute each day. One more day and then I'm back to my regular schedule. Catch up later.

YIKES!!! Well, have fun? LOL Looking forward to having you back next week.

Happy (belated) birthday to the girls! I didn't know it was their birthdays.

Thanks - I will let them know... We were celebrating their birthdays a bit late too... Their birthdays are in April/May respectively - and our trip was in Aug... We just wanted to try the Gray Stuff. LOL :laughing:

Love that rose napkin! Oh, I wanted to eat that cupcake SOOOO bad! The atmosphere of that restaurant is to die for! It looks so gorgeous!

Yah - it's the little things that really make you go "whoa"... It was really cool.

I cant believe the CMs didn't seem to care that your PP+ card was gone! How can they not realize how important those photos are? They should have offered to hunt down the family that was in front of you. Didn't that family wonder why they were being handed a PP+ card?

That's what I thought... But nope - not a care in the world. I told the CM I'd originally gave the card to that she should have been more careful with it, as it had all 10 days of our vacation memories on it. Even that didn't phase her. :headache:

I did not have the best day in my sewing room yesterday... This project for Josh's brother & family is snowballing, and taking me much longer than I had anticipated.

I really wanted to do something special for them for Christmas, especially since this is Thomas' first Christmas...

I started off wanting to do Christmas stockings and a tree skirt for them. As time was coming closer to this week - I ditched the tree skirt idea for next year, and decided just to do stockings for their family. Then, I had a bright idea... (which may have come from Nini last year? I can't remember now?) - but I decided I would make the WHOLE family new stockings... Brian and family in The Netherlands, Josh's Dad and Step-Mom, Josh's Mom and Step-Dad, Josh's half brother and us... That's 12 stockings... It doesn't sound like much... but they are a lot more detailed than I realized. Leave it to me to not do anything the easy way. :rolleyes1 Anyways, the plan is to finish the stockings this week (not going to happen)... Take a photo of all of them together, and each family will get a framed photo of the stockings together and their set... So, no matter how far apart we are... We will always be connected for the Holidays...

First of all - I walked into my sewing room yesterday morning, only to find the new quilt batting I had purchased the other day from Joanns, had bled through and left spots on the pristine white fabric I had quilted for the cuffs of the Christmas stockings... So, 4 hours of work... unsalvageable. :sick: I was so upset about it - I still am.

I was able to requilt enough to get started on Brian's stocking... And by the end of the day - his was done... Phew... but it gave me a a clue that these stockings will NOT be done this week. Grrr... I will do what I can, but I will be working on all of these stockings in my spare time over the next several weeks, so I can finish them in time to send them over and have them arrive before Christmas...

I did take a photo yesterday of my progress... And some of the fabrics I am using for this project...

20131021_124156.jpg

I don't like doing fonts on felt... but after the issues I was having with the white fabric/batting... I don't care. LOL I am putting their names on felt anyways - it just makes things so much easier in the end. And let me tell you - these stockings are far from "easy" - I would much prefer to make a bag - I think it would be quicker. :rolleyes1

So, today I am back in my sewing room... Hopefully I will get something more accomplished. I guess - at this point, I would be happy with one stocking per day. :wizard:

Last night was Zumba... The girls from work are trying to talk me into signing up for the next set of classes - I have not decided if I am going to or not... Not that I don't like it, but our roads tend to get quite trecherous in the winter time, and when I am driving home, it's dark - I am a sucky night time driver... So, I just can't decide what I want to do. I will for sure resume in the spring, if I don't do it over winter.

I will be doing another update this morning... I hope you all have a fantastic day!

D~

The girls and I had just lost our Photopass + card to the family in front of us at BoG...

I was really so upset... Literally 10 days of memories... Poof! Gone!!

Yes, I had done everything a good Diser is supposed to do... I took a photo of my card the moment it was in my posession on the first night. I kept it with me at all times... I even wrapped it with the cord like the CMs at AK taught me to do.

And then it was gone... I was almost in tears.

In my mind, I knew that we would be able to get our pictures back, but it was the whole "not caring" attitude I received from the CMs that bothered me more than anything. Especially the character handler who gave it away in the first place.

So, the girls and I split up...

Victoria decided to try for the last Aladdin/Jasmine Meet n' Greet for the day.

Allison and I headed to the Photopass booth at the front of the park.

When we arrived at the Photopass counter, I had nothing to give them - yes I had taken pictures of the back of our card - but they were on the laptop back in our room.

So, the AWESOME Photopass CMs working the counter that night were very diligent about making sure that each and every photo that was on our card was recovered. Allison and I had to think very hard and try to remember where we were on any day that we used it - so they could use that photo to track down our card #, from there they were able to retreive all of our photos. PHEW!!! One problem solved.

Now, my next issue... Which, perhaps, bothered me most. Through NO fault of their own, this family now had our Photopass+ card, and all of the added benefits (free ride photos, free dining photos...) we paid for. Not to mention - they now had access to our ENTIRE vacation's worth of pictures... I explaind my issue to the Photopass people, and it seems that no one had ever brought this aspect up before. :confused3

So, the manager came over and started sorting through this problem. First he transferred all of my photos from my original card to my new card... Then I made him verify that they were all there... Sorry - but these photos were very important to me.

Then, he called and deactivated my original card... So, these poor people (I do feel bad about this part) could use it to take pictures, and they could even use it to get all their ride photos added and their meal photos... but once they got home, they would not be able to view them or access them. I did feel horrible about this part, because it was not their fault they were given our card - it's not as if they stole it. Ya know?

But from the Photopass end of it, they are AWESOME - and they did everything they could to make it right. And they told me - to be wary of who I give my card to - the Character Handlers are infamous for losing track of who the cards belong to... So, take it from me... be careful with your card.

The Photopass manager gave me a new Photopass+ card... And the smart Diser I am, I took a picture of it right away...

IMG_1226.jpg

And Alli and I were on our way... It only took us an hour to get all of that resolved... No biggie - right? Hmph... :headache:

Needless to say - we never got to use the FPs for Winnie the Pooh that Bernadette gave us. :sad2:

Alli and I decided to walk through the stores on the right hand side of Main Street...

We stopped at the Confectionary for a treat for Alli for later...

IMG_1227.jpg

And then I stopped at the Jewelery store to get the much coveted Mickey Head sterling silver earrings that I had been oogling over for the entire trip... I was so happy to have enough souvenir $$ at the end to be able to purchase them.

Victoria was able to meet with Aladdin/Jasmine...

She was now at the VERY END of the line for Tiana and Naveen... Again - she had made it there just in time for them to put the rope cut off right in front of her.

The nice CM that was there had told her that if they finished early - they would let her sneak in at the end. So she waited.

Then the nice CM was replaced by probably the crankiest CM I have ever met... She was soooo GROUCHY and MEAN... I should have written to Disney about her - because she was awful!

When Victoria had told her that the CM that was there had told her about possibly getting in at the end of this line... The new CM scowled at Victoria and told her she would have to wait - there was no way she was getting into that line... And that CM was so nasty to each and every person that came up... Really, really nasty.

So, we waited at the beginning of the new line for an HOUR...

And then once they opened the line again, we waited for another 30 minutes for Tiana and Naveen to come out.

Waiting...

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

Starting to get dark when they finally come back out...

IMG_1231.jpg

And, finally - it's our turn!

Photo1800FourBySix.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

Tiana and Naveen spent a lot of time looking at all the signatures on Victoria's pillowcase... they really enjoyed looking at it and commenting on all of them.

Photo1801FourBySix.jpg

Photo1804FourBySix.jpg

Photo1813FourBySix.jpg

Photo1825FourBySix.jpg

Was it worth the wait? Probably not? But it was Victorias last signature on her pillowcase, and Tiana and Naveen were super nice... They did spend a lot of time with us...

Alli and I decided to get in line for one last ride - since we were right there... Haunted Mansion...

IMG_1233.jpg

One final photo in front of the Castle... And it is one of my favorites...

Photo1835FourBySix.jpg

We exited the park down the other side of Main Street...

And a few final photos for this trip...

"See Ya Real Soon"

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

Link to Day 9 Part J :eek:

D~

**********As a follow-up to the whole Photopass debacle, since we have been home and I have edited all of my Photopass pictures... We did end up with several more photos on our card of this other family... Thankfully - it appears that they only used it a few more times... A set of pictures in front of SSE in Epcot... A set of pictures in front of the Hat at DHS... and a set of pictures in front of the TOL at AK... They did not use it for any ride photos or meal photos - so clearly, they had no idea what they had in their hands. If they would have, I would have had photos of their name on their meal receipts - and I would have attempted to contact them and send them any photos I may have had of theirs on my CD - because I am nice like that, and I know how important vacation photos can be. But - that did not happen, I have no idea who they are, and no way to contact them.

Whew! Thank goodness you got you pp+ pictures okay. But sorry it took so much of your vacation. And space in your mind worrying.
Live your pictures!
Can't wait to hear the details if your next trip.

I wouldn't be surprised if the other family figured out that they had the wrong PP+ card when they found out that they now had two of them. I suspect that the only reason they accepted your PP card from the negligent CM was that they really thought it was their card. At some point they stopped using your card which means they found their own card. At least the PP people were good about finding your photos.

We had another family's photos from 1900 Park Fare Cinderella dinner on our card. At least they got the prints :)

I'm glad you were able to recover your photopass pictures for the cd. Sorry about the rude cast member at Tianna's meet. That last picture of you and the girls in front of the castle is beautiful.
I've never tried making Christmas stockings. They seem like a lot of work and I'd have to hand embroider all the names.
Work was busy yeaterday. I had a very rude customer who had insisted that someone had called her about a missing cd. No one had she called and spoken to a new associate who had told that she couldn't find it and would make a new one. She that got busy with someone else. I came back from lunch had had no idea what was going on. The customer hadn't even told us which kiosk she'd used. We have two Fuji and Hp. Whe I figured out I remake it which took about 158 minutes to print. She then made some greeting cards to print and it took about an hour to print. She felt that because the cd took too long to make and cards took an hour to print she shouldn't have to pay for them. While all this was going on, her two daughters were yelling and screaming and she was encouraging them. The manager gave her the pictures , cards and cd for free just to get them out of the store. She then said she was call the district manager becasue the first associate said she had the cd which she had never said. So basicly she lied about the whole thing.
Liz

D, forgive me. I swore I responded to the BOG dinner/loss of photopass card yesterday and my response wasn't there.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your steak dinner at BOG; I loved it too and will definitely have it again.

I cannot believe the whole Photopass card fiasco. And for the CM to have an "I do not care" attitude is just wrong.

I'm glad they were able to rectify it, but wish it could have been done faster than an hour. But the good news is you got all of your photos back.

I love the photos with Tiana and in front of the castle.

So glad you got the earrings you had been wanting.

What a nightmare with the PP+ card! :scared1: So glad you were able to get it all worked out!

HM at night...I would love that, but unfortunately that is another ride Jillian does not want to do at night, YET. I am sure it is coming, though. She IS an adrenaline junkie, after all.

The stockings are going to be GORGEOUS! I absolutely love the fabrics you are using. Sorry it has become such a hassle, but I am sure you will get it done. You are such a hard worker! Those are bound to become family treasures for everyone! :goodvibes

The stocking material is beautiful love the color combinations. That was one of my first projects when son (27) was little. Never did one for Kate (23) because my MIL knitted some for them. Have to say that knit stockings are not the best idea they stretch too much when loaded. I am going to consider making new ones as my first back to sewing project. Have to locate patterns again I do not have the old ones still.

Cold has kicked in my asthma and they admitted me to the hosptial yesterday. I am now 3 days to flight. Please keep me in your thoughts so I can get out of dodge and to WDW to recoup. It's a good thing I am an anal planner and everything is ready to go except the CVS run for scripts that are nearing refill. I am thinking they will let me go home tomorrow and I will be good to go.

If you don't mind I will post once or twice to let you know how it's going I am not really a writer more of a lurker. I am always reading just not always posting.

Hope you have a great day!!

it's good to be here and I keep meaning to start a Tr/PTR but life keeps getting in the way. DH had what was supposed to be minor knee surgery two weeks ago and he's still off work (which, when we think about it we probably should have expected at least two weeks off, when he had his knee replaced ages ago, there were clotting issues resulting in an embolism - but it's still frustrating for him to be "stuck" at home)

As for the sewing...:headache: the fix for the back original went bad and I'm just annoyed now. Luckily I have about 5 other WIPS that I should be working on.

Thankfully you were able to get all your pictures back. And what is it with August and not so nice CMs? A coworker went in August and said it was the worst trip she's had in years. Maybe it's the end of the summer crankiness.

I missed out on the whole matching outfits with my sisters thing: I'm 9 years younger than my closest sister so when my siblings were all younger one of my Grandmothers would make them matching attire. Dresses for my sisters and usually a tie or vest for my brother. I, however, came along too late for all that and I'm not at all sorry. :laughing: The closest I've gotten to matching anyone as an adult was on the Herding Different Cats trip, when my DBIL got us similar Vintage Mickey & Minnie shirts - They were all the same picture, but different colors.

I'll be sorry to see the end of this report, but look forward to following along with the PTR!

Im coming in right at the end of this report. I read the whole thing this morning and enjoyed it :goodvibes
Your lovely bags totally grabbed my attention..wow great job and all the accessories are amazing..what a great mom you are.
Im not going to comment on everything lol would take to long however right at the end with the photopass card :headache: OMG what a nightmare for sure. Thank goodness you knew what to do on this matter.

thanks again :goodvibes

Since the MK is usually our last park, I always take a picture of "See You Real Soon" too.

When I picked up our Photopass + cards the cm told us that people had a tendency to lose one of the 2 cards so he wrapped the twist tie that came with them through both cards and then around the lanyard. I did not want another lanyard around my neck so I ended up attaching them to a clip on my Disney lanyard and also wrapped the twist tie around everything since I was paranoid about losing it. Worked out perfectly for me.

I also have to say that the server we had at BOG was awesome. Her name was Margie and she was just super.

We had a couple of pp photographers that were not very enthusiastic about doing their job and only got one magic shot the entire time (except at the MNSSHP), but overall we had a good experience with them.

Looks like this tr is winding down. I'm looking forward to seeing what your plans are for the next trip!

Its a shame about the bleeding through on the cuffs for the stockings. I don't think I've ever heard of batting bleeding through. I usually use warm and natural, and have never had that type of problem with it. The embroidery on the felt looks good though. You could use some water soluble solvy on the top of the felt when you embroider the letters, if you don't want the letters to "sink" into the felt. You can just use enough to cover the area you are going to embroider, either by "floating" it on top or you can pin it on the edges.

Ladylyons - I love the costumes. They are great!

Thank you!! Jeremy (my oldest) actually picked the theme. He wanted to be Captain Hook and after James heard that he said he wanted to be Peter Pan. Took a little coaxing to get Sarah to agree but she didn't want to be Tinkerbelle so I found her a Wendy costume on Etsy.

Yah - I am sad it's over - not that we ever started... Since I never sewed - there wasn't much of an opportunity to coordinate before... Oh well...

OMG!!!! THey are soooooooo adorable!!!! I just want to smooch them all!!! They are going to have so much fun on Halloween!!!

The boys will match periodically on shirts but other than that I only get the big matches during Halloween when we do a theme.

Thank you! They loved all the attention they got at Great America in them.

Happy you had a good time at BOG. Ugh about the CM's giving your PP+ away. That's awesome that they were able to find all of your pictures though!!

Love the stocking idea!! Hopefully as time goes by you'll be able to get them done quicker.

Thank you to everyone else who commented on my kids picture! They love their costumes and can't wait to go out trick or treating in them!!

Hi D~! Getting caught up from your BoG dinner. That ratatouille did not look tasty, that steak looked much better. From the couple times that we've had dinner there the CM are nice and friendly so I think you had a grumpy server. But hey, the cupcakes are great right? I love the strawberry too!

Argh about the PP+ card fiasco. How frustrating. I've had to retrieve photos and add them back on a new card. But that was my own fault. I would be really pissy if a CM had done that and not offered an apology.

I love your castle photo. Very nice!

The fabric for the stockings is adorable. I'm sure they are going to be a much appreciated gift to be used year after year. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter