~~ Sew hot, Hot, HOT! ~~ A sweltering Aug 2013 TR ~ Pre-Trippie link posted! ~ 10/31!

Hey D!!! :yay:

Midori and I really love your TR so far. DD commented, Wished we were there with D and Suzie their family.

We would have had a super time because you are as crazy as they are!! :dance3:

Our interaction with sullen and mike was exactly the same!

Welcome Allison! I must bug you, hoping you might be able to send me a pic or two of my V and the airy godmother when you have some time. I don't have any of v looking at my camera :( but I'm thinking you probably do.

Pretty pretty please, whenever you have time. Your mom has my email.

No worries if you can't. Hope school is going well.

D. EEC to steal soe of your great Oviedo ride pics for th scrapbook that will ever get done!

So glad to hear that you all had a wonderful day at HS. ToT is never on my to do this day or night. I lost my edge on another ride (at some other park) many years ago. I gladly volunteer to hold the bags. Your PP photos are the best! Love the one of all of you blowing a kiss and feeling Gaston's muscles.
Only one super surprise?! One or two surprises we won't be disappointed. Glad the patterns arrived.
Hope your husband's back is doing better and you had a wonderful weekend.

I was so is appointed to have missed one mans dream again! We did the gmr and then I wanted to go to mod just before closing, but v was a no go. T was something I really wanted HER to see. this trip, I think she really started to understand the magic of Disney.

Great update and Love all the pictures.

I can't wait to see all the pictures. I am reading everything.

THanks Chiara! How are you doing?

Without fail it will be dry any day we are at Disney with the exception of when we are at Epcot in the world showcase in which we will always have an hour or two of torrential downpours!

Hahaha... FOr the most part, we missed the rain - I think there was only one day we were really caught in it.

I am no. Fan of the new tet track. I actually have no desire to see it again, although to be fair was the last thing v and I did at epcot and I was starting to get chills soi was tin the best frame of mind, but I still just don't like the scenario. I actuall found it boring. I much prefer the crash test dummy scenario.

I am in the same boat as you are - I could really take it or leave it. It just alleviates the dilemma of left or right for FPs in Epcot.

I agree...this story line is no where near as good as the Crash test dummies...but still I can't wait to ride it. They opened the day we left last year. My son in law has not let me forget that he got to ride it and I didn't!

Nini

LOL Well - you have reason to want to ride. I am glad we did - but it's not nearly as fun as it used to be. IMO.

Can't wait to see your latest sewing projects. How frustrating that the pattern is not true to size, isn't that the whole point of measurements? And you have made tons of clothes but they just happen to be dolly sized.

Lol - well, I am definately rusty on the clothes aspect of things. I am super excited about these items though!

Your PP pictures are just fab. So much fun interaction caught on camera plus some nice posed shots. I really like the new borders they are doing, hope they are still in the system for our trip. Love that one of Goofy and the girls.
So jealous you got to meet Gaston. He looks like a fun meet, had to repost that picture because I love it!

THey should still have the good borders - however - I am not sure. They launched the new PP website while I was doing all of my photo editing, I chose to stay on the old site because my trip ended before 9/4 - otherwise I would have had to start all of my editing from the beginning. So, I am not sure which borders are there? If they are the same - or if there are new ones? I do know, I was told by several PP people in the parks, that there will only be 4 borders allowed per picture - I didn't have that restriction on the old site - but I am sure it's on the new one.

oh my that Cinderella has some kooky eyes! You and you're girls look so cute I hope my girls still love going to disney that much when they get to those ages

Yah- we sure had some strange looking Cinderella's this time around - I think some of it is due to the modernization of her outfit... It's just strange.

I hope you are able to create many magical memories with your girls - I wish I could have with mine... But I am so lucky to have such great and fun kids to take with me.

What fun pics! I love the one of you checking out Gaston's muscles! Hilarious! And that eyebrow IS quite amazing isn't it! V looked like she had quite a fun meet with him too!

And I love the border options too! Very cute!!

Have a great weekend!

Liesel

Hahaha... Yah - I did't want to tell him that his muscles were waaaay squishier than mine... ::yes::

Hey D!!!

Midori and I really love your TR so far. DD commented, Wished we were there with D and Suzie their family.

We would have had a super time because you are as crazy as they are!!

THanks!!! I am glad you are enjoying it! Hahaha... Yah - we like to have fun - we aren't always crazy though, sometimes we try really hard to be normal.

great pics again you all are really photogenic

Awww thanks!

Our interaction with sullen and mike was exactly the same!

Well, that's good to know- I really want to think it's the heat.

Welcome Allison! I must bug you, hoping you might be able to send me a pic or two of my V and the airy godmother when you have some time. I don't have any of v looking at my camera :( but I'm thinking you probably do.

Pretty pretty please, whenever you have time. Your mom has my email.

No worries if you can't. Hope school is going well.

D. EEC to steal soe of your great Oviedo ride pics for th scrapbook that will ever get done!

I will let her know, but until then, I'll send the ones I have.

So glad to hear that you all had a wonderful day at HS. ToT is never on my to do this day or night. I lost my edge on another ride (at some other park) many years ago. I gladly volunteer to hold the bags.

Yah - I did not willingly ride ToT the first time... But I am glad I did. It's Disney - and for the most part - they can't do a ride wrong.

Your PP photos are the best! Love the one of all of you blowing a kiss and feeling Gaston's muscles.

Thanks!

Only one super surprise?! One or two surprises we won't be disappointed.

Hmmm... Now you're going to make me count this early in the morning? LOL Well - there is, for sure, ONE big surprise for all of you. And then there are about 6 big surprises for the girls and I - but I know you all will be excited about them too, so it's kind of a surprise for you too. LOL

Glad the patterns arrived.

Me too! You have no idea how excited I am about it!!!

Hope your husband's back is doing better and you had a wonderful weekend.

Thanks! Josh's back is still really crummy - he just can't get it to loosen up this time. He mentioned last night that he is planning to go back to the Dr. tomorrow. Thankfully he works at the hospital - so he doesn't have to manage too far by himself.

I was so is appointed to have missed one mans cream again! We did the gmr and then I wanted to go to mod just before closing, but v was a no go. T was something I really wanted HER to see. this trip, I think she really started to understand the magic of Disney.

I loved little V! I agree - she really was able to see the magic... I sure hope we get to meet up with you all again sometime - it was a lot of fun, and our girls sure had a great time together!

I had the most fantastic day in my sewing room yesterday... I finished my custom order... YIKES!!!! I just realized I didn't post pictures... I took them. Shoot! OK - those are coming up too this morning.

Then I got HUGELY distracted!!!! I made a 2nd muslin... Had to adjust the size a bit, and change a couple things I didn't like. Since when do I ever make a pattern just the way it's intended to be made? It's annoying really - because I spend all this $$ on patterns, but then I end up spending oodles of time redrafting them in the end. Thankfully I didn't do too much to this one - I just changed the neckline a little bit. I am also super ANAL about not cutting into the pattern pieces - so I spend oodles more time tracing them out on to real paper. By the time I actually get to cut into fabric, my day is almost over. :crazy2:

But.... I was able to dig into this item, and I couldn't rip myself away from it! And I must say - so far - it's turning out MUCH BETTER than I thought it would... Which is soooo exciting for me. The only issue I have, and I know this is going to sound really strange to most of you - but some will understand... I am so used to sewing through thick things - my average seam is 8 thicknesses of fabric and 8 thicknesses of quilt batting... So for me to sew through 2 layers of fabric - well - it's a bit odd and difficult. Even worse, my appliques... I always applique on to a quilted piece of fabric with lots of stabilizer... So for me to applique on to one single piece of fabric with LOTS and LOTS of stabilizer is a totally different ball game. But - what do I have to lose? Not a thing... So I just keep trucking along.

I am not sure when I am going to show you all the above project... I know I am going to want to show you as soon as it's finished. But it doesn't really belong in my TR. :scratchin So, I haven't decided how I am going to do this yet. You may end up waiting to see it for quite some time. But just KNOW it's awesome and exciting! OK? :scared:

So, today - I get to play in my sewing room again. I also need to take some time to clean it - it is sooooo trashed over the last 3 days of varying projects - I barely have room to move. Part of the issue is that I am using my serger right now - which I rarely use... So, I had to unearth that... It's just a total disaster. So, I hope to finish this project this morning and spend a bit of time cleaning up my sewing room too. :thumbsup2

I better get a move on it... Lots to do today... You can watch for some Photopass uploads and a custom order reveal this morning. Hopefully sooner, rather than later. ::yes::

Have a magnificant day everyone!

D~

Here's the link to the corresponding post that these belong to: Day 2 Part D

Photo0709FourBySix.jpg

Photo0731FourBySix.jpg

Photo0735FourBySix.jpg

Photo0741FourBySix.jpg

D~

I am super happy with the applique on this one - I feel like I was truly able to capture her expression - which is sometimes hard for me to do on human faces (characters are easier - IMO)...

And I love the interior fabric... I saw the pattern of the flower stems, and it so reminded me of a pumpkin patch.

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

D~

V your breakfast at ohanas sounds just like ours. I believe we waited about 25 minutes for our food.

Oh that bag is fantastic....I love it!! When you have no talent at all you tend to marvel at people who do......you do amazing work!

Oh man, I love he fairy godmother bag!

I appologize for my messages that sometimes just don't make sense. I am on the iPad and it is always missing letters or darn autocorrect.

I am good life has gone insane again.

We have dance again so lotsof driving. More on that soon.

Love the newest bag and I cant wait to see your latest project.

Gorgeous bag!!! You really did capture her expression so well in this one! I absolutely love the magic wand on the wallet!!

I get more and more excited because I only have about a month and a half left to wait for mine!!! :goodvibes

D, it is so hard to pick a favorite photopass picture because each one is so great! I am loving them.

Love the Fairy Godmother bag!!!

LOVE the fairy Godmother bag!

I wish I had as much talent as you have in your little finger! I would be one happy lady if I did!

Great photos of the girls with both Vidia and Tinkerbell.

So there aren't any plans for an ultimate park shirt or shorts? :lmao:

Gaston looks hilarious. I wonder if doing an eyebrow raise was part of the audition, because he really nailed it. Your gear really seems to be attracting the pixie dust, that's awesome. :goodvibes

I didn't even realize that Alli was taking these photos... She snapped them as soon as we were in our room... I hadn't even put my (HEAVY) bags down yet... and I did "the dance".... You know - THE dance... The one you do when you've finally arrived - you are HOME - and your trip is all there right in front of you. You can't tell me that I am the only one who does this? :rolleyes1

I think these photos capture the moment so perfectly that I had to share them.

DSC_0923.jpg

DSC_0922.jpg

DSC_0921.jpg

DSC_0920.jpg

I also plan on putting them into their proper place with in Day 1 of my TR.

D~

Love your PP pictures with the fairies! The line for Tink is always SOOOO long! I really want to meet her this trip. I'm just going to have to find a way to make it work! ;)

Fairy Godmother bag is adorable...as usual! I especially love the magic wand and "sparkles" on the zip wallet. Just adorable!

Alli definitely knows how to capture a moment!! Spot on shows the kind of mood you were in and that feeling of being HOME!! And no D~, you are not the only one who does this!! I dance around the room like a giddy little school girl! :dance3:

That custom bag is perfect. You completely captured her. The matching wand bag is so adorable.
Just realized I forgot to mention how awesome it was that you saw one of your bags. It kinda reminds me of finding the hidden Mickeys.
Love those PP pictures!!
I hope Josh woke up feeling better.
Have a Happy Monday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter