~~ Sew hot, Hot, HOT! ~~ A sweltering Aug 2013 TR ~ Pre-Trippie link posted! ~ 10/31!

What a great day! I just love Sariah's facial expressions in a few of the pp pics. It looks like all the girls got along great.

LOL....I have totally blurted out "Hi LGMH!" To people. How else are you supposed to do it?? You don't know what these online personalities look like....you just know they DIS :)

Fabulous update!

That's so awesome that you randomly happened to see someone with your bag!! How surreal was that? :woohoo: The shout out to the LGMH person sure was a nice surprise! I declare! You turn around and you know someone! :rotfl:

The blowing kisses photo is absolutely adorable!:love:

Love, love, love the flip flops. Your creation I'm sure!

I finally clicked on your 2013 projects and again, I'm blown away by your massive creativity!! I was going to ask you if you have an online boutique but it looks like you are commissioned for many things. (Still going through it all but wow!!!)

Wow, I don't check in for a few days and I have to read through 12 pages:surfweb: OMGoodness, I can see my granddaughter Anna drinking the PBJ shake now...she loves her peanut butter....while her sister sit at the other end of the table complaining about the smell :rotfl:

Love the Halloween Bag...I like cute Halloween...not into the spooky stuff.

Hope your husband's back pain goes away soon.
Sheila

First of all, love the photos once again. No wonder you wound up with 5 discs! Also, love that you met Melissa, well, highjacked her I guess. Hope she eventually got the fast passes. :rotfl: And then to meet the rest of the family. I have to say it. It's a small world.:duck:

And, I cannot believe you don't like RnRcoaster!! It's one of my all time favorite rides. Love the photo with the four together and in the front no less. We waited for the front one of the times we rode it in September and loved it. Also love ToT at night. We went on it five times in a row once, which is our longest record. I think night time is beautiful.

Love the flip flops! How is your foot doing now? Hopefully it's healing at last. I'm supposed to be ironing. One of my least favorite jobs. Maybe even my least favorite. When I had carpal tunnel surgery I talked my surgeon into telling Dan I would never be able to grip an iron again. :rotfl2:

What a fun update, D. So glad that Sariah ended up loving TOT...and at night (my favorite time to ride but I don't get to do it then very often).

I'm with you...no Rock & Roll for me.

Your photopass pictures are terrific. I especially love the one of you all blowing kisses and the girls with their sassy poses.

How fun that you saw someone carrying one of your bags. That is so cool. :thumbsup2

I am a bit of a lurker, but I just had to tell you that I am really enjoying your TR! You are such an upbeat person...I can tell. ::yes::

Also, just have to add that your bags are fantastic!!! :thumbsup2

How neat that you spotted one of your bags!

I love the photopass pics from ToT. I really like ToT, but not the drop. If it was like the haunted mansion I would ride it all day.

I can't think of a more perfect place to catch up with an old friend than WDW. Sariah and your girls seemed to have a good time together as well.

It's such a shame you weren't able to wear your adorable flip flops. That just means you have to go back soon, right? :thumbsup2

No worries Jane... Well, of course, for fabric - you must go to Mary Jo's Cloth Shop... It's the biggest I have ever seen! Then for thread, you must go to Long Creek Mills and say hi to Charlie!!! I actually order all of my thread from this shop - it's the embroidery thread I use for all of my applique work... Mr. Charlie winds it all himself... While you are there - ask him if he will show you how he does it - his vintage machines are the coolest and he has maintained every one of them for his entire life. Mr. Charlie is awesome - and the floor to ceiling rows and rows of thread are INSANE! If you have any questions - the ladies there are very helpful too. There were a few other fabric shops we went to - but Mary Jo's is by far the biggest. We also went to "Sew Much Fun!" - which was a very nice shop... I know that MJ's and Charlie's are fairly close to eachother, but I have NO idea where the Sew Much Fun shop is in relation to those. Marianne did all the driving...

D~

I have to agree with both of these choices!! I LOVE Long Creek Mills....I won't buy from anywhere else now! Although, I have to stock up when I go to Charlotte! I haven't ordered online from them yet. I really liked Mary Jo's but it was VERY overwhelming....so huge and soooooo many choices!

I'm actually heading back to Charlotte in a few weeks and I'm definitely stoping at Long Creek Mills....I won't be able to stop at Mary Jo's this trip because I'm hitting IKEA instead.

I'm loving the TR D~ It's a must read when I get home from work every day...now I REALLY need a trip back to Disney! I can't believe how much I've learned about things/activities/etc that I've never done while there! Even when I worked there!

~Jennifer

LOVE the flip flops (and the nail polish!) Sorry you weren't able to wear them.

How cool that you saw one of your bags!

Glad to see hubby is at least well enough to go to work. Hopefully he will recover real soon.

How fun that you saw one of your bags in action!! That's great she didn't thing you were creepy!

How fun that Sariah ended up liking TOT!! That is actually one of Jeremy's favorite rides but he only likes to ride it once a day, no matter what he says about wanting to ride it over and over I know once is enough for him.

Love the pictures. I agree the kissing one is very cute!!

ToT - I hate that ride yes I go on it - yes I have done it night in DL more often than I like - of course once is more often than I like! How do people look so calm in the ride photos. Eyes open, not screaming, not crouched down?:scared:

That is awesome that you see so many people you know and bags you know.

I ended up here after clicking on your Donald bag post is your signature. Now I'm following along your trip.
I love your bags!

D, I am so loving your PP pictures!:thumbsup2

That REALLY was a great investment wasn't it (even if we did have to hunt down the photographers sometimes):rolleyes1:lmao:

Keep em coming....:woohoo:

I LOVED reading your story! And no, I would have never guessed that you have only been sewing for a few years! Your stitching is wonderful! Seriously, women who have been sewing all their lives don't have stitching that looks that straight!

Thanks! But the great stitching isn't me - honest - it's my machine (named Patience) - she is a vintage machine that is straight stitch only, so she doesn't get the 'wobble' in her stitches that machines with zig-zag capabilites tend to have.

Patience is the machine on the right:
20130819_105958.jpg

I took Home Ec in junior high as well and have a sewing machine sitting in the closet along with a TON of fat quarters that were bought with not particular project in mind. I think I may need to get it down and start playing with it!

Christine

You should!!! It's lots of fun!

Ooh, this makes me want to hop in the car and go to North Carolina! Of course, ever since your pics of your DIS trip I've wished I could go there. I'll have to check out Mr. Charlie online and start getting my thread from him. I know I've asked before, but from where do you order your fabric? I'll make a note of it this time.

Honestly - I order my fabric from everywhere. I do order from fabric.com if I have the time to wait for them to ship my order - they are super slow. It's usually an average of 2 weeks from when I place my order until it shows up at my door. I also order a lot of my fabric from Etsy - I love supporting the little guys and it's very easy to price shop that way. It just really depends on who has the fabric I need at the best price - that's where I go.

Glad your day went fast at Target. I actually popped in Target yesterday, but just to grab the Cliff bars that were on sale. I never get out of there with just what I went in for, but I had lots of other places to go, so this was a first.

Happy sewing today!

Great job sticking to your list!

Well first of all, my Mom said that I HAVE to bid on the Mickey Dracula bag. And since I always listen to what Mamma says......

Hahaha... I've always loved your mom!

So cool that you spotted one of your bags that morning! I had many people stop me and ask about mine so I'm sure she didn't think you were too creepy.

I hope not... It was so cool!

What a nice end to your HS day! I've never ridden TOT at night but I bet it's a whole different experience. I'll have to try that one of these trips. I'm like you though, one ride and I'm done. Although it's more my poor stomach that can't handle the ride!

It was soooo creepy - I don't know that I will ever ride it again at night.

I love those last few PP pictures! The blowing kisses one is so cute. I had a CM try to get me to do that for her on my solo trip but apparently my brain wasn't working and I couldn't get it right.

LOL

Marissa is the one you talked to. She had gone ahead to get ToT fps and I got a text that she met the bag lady. I thought she was talking about some character at DHS but she clarified the person that made her bag. I was bummed I didn't get to meet you with her, but we ran into each other later. It was a pleasure meeting you and your girls.

Yes! It was Marissa - I knew the moment I heard it, I would remember. Thanks! LOL about "the bag lady" Heheheehe. Yes - I am so happy that we ran into each other a couple of times - it was great meeting you and your family too!

Great update!

Thanks!

What a great DHS day!!! You look so happy in your pictures!! I do want to do TOT at night sometime. While it is Jillian's favorite attraction at Disney, she has not worked up the guts to do it at night, yet.

Yah- it's a whole different experience at night. :faint:

How awesome to catch one of your bags in action! I can definitely see how that would have been such an incredible and exhilirating surprise! You work so hard on those bags, and put such heart into each and every one..they are just a part of you as a person. I has to be so gratifying to see that the owners appreciate them properly! And, BTW~ that Flik bag has been one of my favorites so far!

You are right... It is rather strange, but I do put so much into them, that they are a part of me in some strange way. LOL So, when I see them again -it's like seeing an old friend. LOL But it's so cool - and yes - exhilirating is exactly the right word.

Those last two PP pictures are so frameworthy!!!

LOL I love them!

You are gonna bid on the Halloween bag!!!!!!!!!! Girl, if I had the funds to do it, I would own many D~ bags, too. Ain't no shame in it Sista!!! So, how close are you to having a bag for every day of the week now?

Hahaha... This made me chuckle... All she needs is one more bag - and she will have more of my bags than I do. :eek:

We'll see how I do, I have a feeling it's going to go way above my price range especially with a trip coming up in one month!!

But to answer your question, I have three. Two Pluto ones and the Crush one I got during the last auction. Still looking for a awesome Nemo shirt to go with the Crush bag.

I have 3 bags too... :banana:

Love the tower of terror pictures! I also love that you chased down the girl with the bag. She probably loved it! I think I would. (also, love the bugs life bag!)

LOL Yah - she was a good sport about it. She told me she was used to it, as she'd had many people stop her already... :banana:

It looks like Sariah really got into Disney by the end of the evening. Is she ready to head back again?

LOL Yah - I am afraid we created a monster... He poor mom may be brining her back to Disney again (and again) - thankfully they live close (or closer than we do, anyways). LOL

I love the picture of all of you blowing kisses! Our favorite photopass picture is also at HS, but we were all making a thumbs up sign.

That sounds super cute!

KATHY​
!!

Did you NOT notice D has a picture of Mark in the GMR again!? Geez Mark is popular!!

i cannot BEGIN to tell you how much your rise pictures had me in STITCHES!!!! OMG i was laughing SOOOOOOOOO hard!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!

Rise pictures? Is that a typo? Or did I miss something?

[and your a BAG LADY!!! Oh crow that's funny. stuff...

Yah that cracked me up too! LOL

[Ok OK i need to get some work done..

Yes, you do!

...and then you have people who stalk you like I did following your bag! LOL!

Nini

LOL That was a funny story too!

First of all, I LOVE your flip flops! Did you make them yourself or did someone else make them? Too cute! Love the twine/rope detail! And the bottlecaps are too cute!

Thank you! I loved them too... I did not make them though. My friend Jen made them for me - she is the same person who made all of our head bling and ears. She does some amazing work!

The ride photos cracked me up! So many people making faces in them! I still haven't ridden TOT- it is the one ride that always seems to elude us. We run out of time, don't get to it, etc. I think we need to make it a priority next time.

It's way better than I epected... but I think the last ride I rode - my legs were a bit wobbly when I got off. LOL

I am itching for a trip in 2014. The last time I was there was Dec 2012. My oldest daughter had a cheer competition at WDW and she and I and my youngest daughter all made a girls trip out of it. DH stayed home with our son, so that he didn't have to miss a week's worth of high school homework/tests. I do better when I have a trip on the calendar!

I agree - I can't seem to function if I don't have a trip on the books. Very sad - but we need something to look forward to, right?

Loved the photo of you all blowing kisses- what a great picture! I love photopass and am looking forward to trying PP+ when I am there next. What all does the "+" entail? Ride photos and character meals?

Yes! And it's so worth it! We did 6 character meals that gave out photos (I didn't plan it that way, but I was glad we did) - so that alone was worth $216 + countless ride photos and all of our PP pics... Yah - I don't think I will ever be able to go with out the + option again. Best thing Disney has ever done. IMO.

Have a great day, D!!

Liesel

Thanks - you too!

Hey now, I spotted you first one of the times!

LOL

What a great day! I just love Sariah's facial expressions in a few of the pp pics. It looks like all the girls got along great.

They did! IT was the perfect day for all of us - I think! The girls got along great, there weren't any awkward silent moments. IT was a lot of fun!

LOL....I have totally blurted out "Hi LGMH!" To people. How else are you supposed to do it?? You don't know what these online personalities look like....you just know they DIS

Fabulous update!

Oh good - so glad I am not the only one. LOL

That's so awesome that you randomly happened to see someone with your bag!! How surreal was that? The shout out to the LGMH person sure was a nice surprise! I declare! You turn around and you know someone!

It was awesome! I told myself to expect it - because I knew which bags would be there that week - but it did take me by surprise.

Yah - I am sure my friend Christy thought I was a nut, because I did know quite a few people that day. We had run into Tasha too at some point.

The blowing kisses photo is absolutely adorable!

Thanks!

Love, love, love the flip flops. Your creation I'm sure!

Thanks, I loved them too. They were actually made for me by my friend Jen - she is the same person who made our head gear... She is fantastic!

Wow, I don't check in for a few days and I have to read through 12 pages OMGoodness, I can see my granddaughter Anna drinking the PBJ shake now...she loves her peanut butter....while her sister sit at the other end of the table complaining about the smell

Sorry about the fast moving here... I know it's hard to keep up - I try to keep my table of contents up to date for that reason.

LOL about one of them loving PB and the other hating it.

Love the Halloween Bag...I like cute Halloween...not into the spooky stuff.

Hope your husband's back pain goes away soon.
Sheila

Me too! I love Disney Halloween.

I hope so too - this is no fun for him or any of us.

First of all, love the photos once again. No wonder you wound up with 5 discs! Also, love that you met Melissa, well, highjacked her I guess. Hope she eventually got the fast passes. And then to meet the rest of the family. I have to say it. It's a small world.

Yah - I let her get her fastpasses before I tracked her down. LOL I have my priorities and I know that other people do too. It was cool to meet so many Disers this trip.

And, I cannot believe you don't like RnRcoaster!! It's one of my all time favorite rides. Love the photo with the four together and in the front no less. We waited for the front one of the times we rode it in September and loved it. Also love ToT at night. We went on it five times in a row once, which is our longest record. I think night time is beautiful.

Nope, can't stand it. I don't like it when the inverts make you rely solely on the saftey harnesses... Not enough Gs in that ride for me.

There is NO way I could do ToT 5 times in a row. LOL I bow to you Lois!

Love the flip flops! How is your foot doing now? Hopefully it's healing at last. I'm supposed to be ironing. One of my least favorite jobs. Maybe even my least favorite. When I had carpal tunnel surgery I talked my surgeon into telling Dan I would never be able to grip an iron again.

It is still healing. Grrr... There is new skin on top, but it's still itchy under that - I can tell it's still healing under there. I am about ready to go to the Dr, because I am getting really annoyed about it, it's been 4 weeks today.

OMG! THat is soooo funny!!!!!!

What a fun update, D. So glad that Sariah ended up loving TOT...and at night (my favorite time to ride but I don't get to do it then very often).

I am glad she loved it too!

I'm with you...no Rock & Roll for me.

Yay!!! :woohoo:

Your photopass pictures are terrific. I especially love the one of you all blowing kisses and the girls with their sassy poses.

Thanks! THose are my favorite too!

How fun that you saw someone carrying one of your bags. That is so cool.

It was so indescribable! Aweome really!

I am a bit of a lurker, but I just had to tell you that I am really enjoying your TR! You are such an upbeat person...I can tell.

Welcome - I am very glad ot have you here and following along. Most of the time, I am pretty upbeat and a little goofy... but I have my days just like everyone - I am sure my girls would attest to that. :rolleyes1

Also, just have to add that your bags are fantastic!!!

Thank you very much!

How neat that you spotted one of your bags!

It was really awesome!

I love the photopass pics from ToT. I really like ToT, but not the drop. If it was like the haunted mansion I would ride it all day.

LOL - Me too!

I can't think of a more perfect place to catch up with an old friend than WDW. Sariah and your girls seemed to have a good time together as well.

Yes - it was wonderful! I was so happy that she wanted to meet up with us. I sent her our schedule earlly on, and told her to pick which day she wanted to come and which park she wanted to go to - and it just worked out perfectly. The girls and Sariah got along great, and they have continued their friendship after WDW - it's so wonderful to see our children continuing our friendship into the next generation.

It's such a shame you weren't able to wear your adorable flip flops. That just means you have to go back soon, right?

My point exactly! popcorn::

That is true! LOL...

Of course, fans of D~ flock together!

Nini

You crack me up Nini! Have I told you recently that you are THE BEST? :lovestruc

I have to agree with both of these choices!! I LOVE Long Creek Mills....I won't buy from anywhere else now! Although, I have to stock up when I go to Charlotte! I haven't ordered online from them yet. I really liked Mary Jo's but it was VERY overwhelming....so huge and soooooo many choices!

LCM is very slow to ship though... So if you order online - just be aware of that. I should probably place an order now... Seeing as I JUST ran out of my first spools of thread last week... Thankfully it was the black and the white - so I had purchased 2 of those colors. But it's nice to know that my most used colors last me approx. 1 year.

I'm actually heading back to Charlotte in a few weeks and I'm definitely stoping at Long Creek Mills....I won't be able to stop at Mary Jo's this trip because I'm hitting IKEA instead.

So jealous! I had so much fun in Charlotte - I'd love to go back!

I'm loving the TR D~ It's a must read when I get home from work every day...now I REALLY need a trip back to Disney! I can't believe how much I've learned about things/activities/etc that I've never done while there! Even when I worked there!

~Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer! I hope you are well! I hope you get a trip back soon!

LOVE the flip flops (and the nail polish!) Sorry you weren't able to wear them.

Thanks! LOL - Yah - you can kind of see where I scraped my nail polish off at BB... I was kind of annoyed by that. LOL

How cool that you saw one of your bags!

It was insanely cool!

Glad to see hubby is at least well enough to go to work. Hopefully he will recover real soon.

Yah - he looked really awful when he came home last night... But this morning he looked better again. He has strict orders from me that he needs to rest and ice all weekend. Hopefully he can stay still long enough to do that.

How fun that you saw one of your bags in action!! That's great she didn't thing you were creepy!

It was so awesome!

How fun that Sariah ended up liking TOT!! That is actually one of Jeremy's favorite rides but he only likes to ride it once a day, no matter what he says about wanting to ride it over and over I know once is enough for him.

LOL Once is usually enough for me too, but it had been about 8 hours, so I figured I could handle it. LOL

Love the pictures. I agree the kissing one is very cute!!

Thank you!

ToT - I hate that ride yes I go on it - yes I have done it night in DL more often than I like - of course once is more often than I like! How do people look so calm in the ride photos. Eyes open, not screaming, not crouched down?

I have NO idea... If you look at that picture - it looks like I had the death grip on the guy next to me.. I really didn't - I was holding the handle... but in that picture, you can see him trying to get to any little bit of handle he could get - but I had it ALL... LOL Poor guy!

That is awesome that you see so many people you know and bags you know.

It is fun, and I am thankful that the girls are good sports about it. They've come to meet some great Disers and they have - so far - loved all of them, and formed their own relationships with some of them too. It's pretty cool - I am very lucky to have such great Dis friends!

I ended up here after clicking on your Donald bag post is your signature. Now I'm following along your trip.
I love your bags!

Welcome! And thank you! Your post made me chuckle a little... Sorry to suck you in - it's a lot of fun here though. I hope you enjoy reading along, don't be shy!

Morning, Thank you so much. I hope you have a great day. Jane

Good morning Jane! I hope you have a fantastic day too!!! :lovestruc

Yesterday was a really nice day for me.

I worked out in the morning... I am very proud of myself that I am continuing on this journey. I do wish my body would change a little more though - it's taking it's own sweet time. Oh well, I do have time.

Then I worked in my sewing room all day. I was working on the applique for my current custom order... I do have to say - it turned out awesome! I don't say that often, as you all know, I am quite critical of my own work, but this applique - I am certain I nailed the expression perfectly! I can't wait to show you all!

Then, I worked on just a teeny tiny bit of one of my secret projects... I only worked on that for about 30 minutes, but I wanted to get to a spot where I could set it aside for a few days. So I did.

I received a TON of fabric in the mail yesterday!!! I am soooo excited about it. My patterns didn't come yet though... Kind of bummed about that - I can't start anything with out the patterns. I was hoping to have one item finished for my Cranfest weekend next weekend - but if the patterns don't come today, then it won't happen.

Today, I will be working on my custom order assembly, and also the extras ordered with this set. I should have a full day. I hope to finish this order today - but it might seep into tomorrow a little bit. We will see...

I hope you all have a super day today... Thinking of you all, and sending good thoughts/prayers to those who need them. :lovestruc

D~

Last edited:
I was a nice mom this morning, and I let the girls sleep in until 8:30.

We did have our usual breakfast...

Alli = muffin
V and D~ = Beignets

I wrapped my foot in moleskin - I was determined to wear my flip flops today!

The girls and I were on the bus to MK at 9:30...

20130826_093858.jpg

And boarding the Iron Man Monorail shortly after... This isn't going to be good - this was the same Monorail having issues the last time... Sigh. Thankfully we left a bit early.

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

We arrived at the Poly a bit early (with out any Monorail problems - thankfully), so we stopped by the Photopass booth, it was FINALLY open while we were there (we had stopped each time we were at the Poly so far). We looked at the photos on my PP+ card... We were only at 210! YIKES - Girls we need to be better about Photopass. 210 just won't do!

We went and checked in for 'Ohaha - we were still a little early, but the CM checking us in loved our gear - so she let us check in early. WHOOT! We had our picture taken - which happens to be the picture I cropped down for my new Avatar picture. It would be nice if they would fix that stupid seam in the back drop though.

Photo1410FourBySix.jpg

Our server was Carolyn, she was not very personable at all - actually she was quite grumpy. Sigh. Oh well - we are fun people... We can do this.

The view from our table:

IMG_0875.jpg

I know it took quite a while for our bread/juice to come - then it was a LONG time before our actualy main plate of food came...

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

Victoria prepping her pillowcase:

IMG_0877.jpg

But the characters came one by one...

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

As you can see, by our plates in some of the above pictures... All of these characters came - but we still didn't have our food. Sigh. I guess I shouldn't complain - it was kind of nice to not have to disrupt our meal by the passing characters...

Finally our feast had arrived, and we were starving!

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

Once we had finished our food, we still had to wait about 20+ minutes for Lilo to come. Ordinarily, I would have just bailed, but Victoria really wanted Lilo's signature for her pillowcase - and this was the only place I knew we were going to see her. So we waited... And we waited... And we waited...

Finally...

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

You can see Victoria's Epcot bracelets pretty well in the above photo.

Then we were off! What do you do on your day off? :scratchin

Link to Day 7 Part B

D~

One of the advantages of living in GA (Atlanta area specifically) is that Fabric.com has a warehouse location here. My fabric comes in usually two days, sometimes the next day. Same for Jiffy Shirts! (of course, traffic is a NIGHTMARE!)

Have I told you that I think you are the best!

(by the way, Miss B is about to have a stroke! She can't find the AG dress you made a couple years ago. What she doesn't know is that I found it somewhere it should not have been and put it up. Of course her AG doll in in the bottom of her closet... And yes, I am that kind of a mean mom!)

Nini

I'm sure the girls appreciated that you let them sleep in. And I absolutely love that little dress V is wearing! And did you braid her hair? So cute! You all looked so bright eyed and ready for adventure. You are all very photogenic. How did you like Ohana's? Was this your first time there? Sorry I can't remember from your previous TR.:confused3

Dan and I are making a quick trip to Virginia to celebrate Miles' 4th birthday and Moriah's 2nd birthday. He has training today, so we can't leave until 5 which will put us into Va around 11PM, much later than we would like. We'll be back home on Sunday evening. Today is our sweet Caroline's birthday. She's one. We did Facetime with her and our DD Emily yesterday while she opened the gifts we had sent, which was so fun! Now that they live in Colorado, we don't get to celebrate with them. Sad. But thank goodness for technology that gives us a chance to at least see and talk to them!

Sounds like you were very productive yesterday. Good for you. You best gear up for the flurry when you open slots for your bags.::yes:: Rest up over the weekend so you can deal with the mad rush. Praying for Josh's back to get better!

ETA: D~ I posted some t-shirts I made for Dan and I on the DISboutique thread in case you wanted to see. I know you don't always have time to read that thread, but I also know you like to see what we make. Page 88 if you get a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter