• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September Exercise Challenge - Submit a Name! (Everybody welcome!!)

315/2500

9/3 - 30 min Pilates and 30 min Yoga
9/4 - 60 min Pilates, 30 min Yoga and 30 min Weights

Thanks for hosting. Ready to get back on track after a tough summer. Please put me down for 800 minutes.

Sept.3. 35 minutes recumbent bike

Sept 4 30 minutes Curves 30 minutes jogging.

95/800

Debbie

30 min run Tues
45 min elliptical Tues night
45 min run Wed
150/1300.

Started the day with 30 minutes of strength and stretching. Lunch was 38 minutes of walking. I just kept going and lost track of time, I almost didn't make it back to my desk on time.

Tally:
last post 164 + today's 68 minutes =

232/1000 = 768 more to go.

102/900

20 minutes yoga
Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

50 minutes on the treadmill today. I had a personal best 5k time of 32:13. I'm working on running at an incline so it will be more like actually running outside.

200/1200

Nice job! Congrats!

Updated through #47. Great job everyone - plenty o' pink and a few of you close to orange (hmack!)

55 mins for me today; 2.5 miles on the treadmill and strength workout.

Happy Hump Day!

Thanks jillbur!

Today I did 45 minutes at a low impact aerobics class we did lots of squats, and I'm feeling it now!

245/1200

69/1200

I'm having a hard time with this constant heat. It was 100 again today and even at 7:30AM it seems too stifling to walk/run. I could go to the fitness center, but I'm having motivation problems. I cannot wait for some rain and cooler weather....

I'm joining in a few day late. put me down for 900

9/1 40 minute run
9/2 90 minute walk with mom
9/3 55 cardio kick boxing
55 minutes with trainer

240/900
Courtney

69/1200

I'm having a hard time with this constant heat. It was 100 again today and even at 7:30AM it seems too stifling to walk/run. I could go to the fitness center, but I'm having motivation problems. I cannot wait for some rain and cooler weather....

I feel you're pain - and your heat! Hate this TX heat but we're lucky we had a mild summer. Isn't it sad we think 90 is cool!

I always say the hardest part of my workout is the drive to the gym! Once you're there you KNOW you feel better! :cool1:

I felt totally wiped yesterday but still managed to get a brisk walk in. We live next to a great college campus and it's nice to walk around the amazing new buildings and we seem to get energy from all the youth there :goodvibes

Inc todays treadmill and resistance work I'm at 240/1100.

30 min run followed by 15 min walk this morning

195/1300.
I've somehow injured one of my toes and I'm so ready for it to get better. I'm on my feet at work all day too.

After 2 days back at school I finally got in another hour at the gym. It's so hard to get back to teaching. I have no stamina and am exhausted everyday. Argh!

120/900

Even though I'm pretty sore from the class yesterday, I forced myself to do the long run I had scheduled for today. I did 8.35 miles in 100 minutes.

345/1200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter