September Exercise Challenge - Submit a Name! (Everybody welcome!!)

It rained a ton today, but I still got in a 3 mile run and later an 8-mile bike ride.

Tally:
last post 50 + today's 84 minutes =

134/1000 = 866 more to go.

Took yesterday off but made up for it today with an hour walk 4 mph plus 30 minutes of dance dance mat

90 / 1500

This sounds fun. Put me down for 1000. Training for the Philly Half Marathon starts this week so I will trying to get back into a routine with that. :)

Yesterday I had a cookout and was not able to get out for a run. Today I just spent a lazy day on the couch with my boyfriend who is getting ready to head to the parole officer academy next week for two months! Will get some minutes in tomorrow for sure though. :)

Hi! I would like to join this month. My goal is 1000.

As of today I am at 45/1000

Thanks!! :)

Thanks for hosting! :cool1: I'll go all in for 1200 this month. Only 67 days until the Wine and Dine Half so the minutes are going to start adding up! :banana:

9/1 - 20 minutes elliptical
9/2 - 67 minute run

Off to a good start! 87/1200 :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

I'm in for 1200 this month. Thanks for hosting!

May I make a suggestion? Your info about your scary run was posted at the end of last months thread, and may not have been seen by many who already finished off the month. I think you should repost it, in this thread, as a reminder for everyone to be careful and not get too complacent as you run.

Take care

82/900

10 minutes walking and 31 running. It was so much cooler today which makes for a good run :)
Thanks!

30 minute run in almost perfect weather! Best time of the year!

30/1000

Updated through post #34!

I'm in for 1200 this month. Thanks for hosting!

May I make a suggestion? Your info about your scary run was posted at the end of last months thread, and may not have been seen by many who already finished off the month. I think you should repost it, in this thread, as a reminder for everyone to be careful and not get too complacent as you run.

Take care

It was scary... here's a link to that post.
http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49440044&postcount=317

I went running today and I'm happy to report no creepers were in my path. Took my phone, wore a Buff (type of headband that I can tuck my ponytail into) and gave hubs a very detailed itinerary. Glad to say that the apprehension I had from two days in the house dissipated a bit, but it's good to be aware of your surroundings. I think the lesson learned is not to let my guard down just because you're working out. Thanks for your encouragement/responses. Good to know I'm not crazy for feeling creeped out.

Hi! I would like to join this month. My goal is 1000.

As of today I am at 45/1000

Thanks!! :)

Welcome to the challenge!!

This sounds fun. Put me down for 1000. Training for the Philly Half Marathon starts this week so I will trying to get back into a routine with that. :)

Yesterday I had a cookout and was not able to get out for a run. Today I just spent a lazy day on the couch with my boyfriend who is getting ready to head to the parole officer academy next week for two months! Will get some minutes in tomorrow for sure though. :)

Welcome to the challenge!!

Went for a lunch break power walk on a cross-country trail on campus. Didn't even notice that my pant legs got muddy til I got back to my office. Oh well.

Tally:
last post 134 + today's 30 minutes =

164/1000 = 836 more to go.

50 minutes on the treadmill today. I had a personal best 5k time of 32:13. I'm working on running at an incline so it will be more like actually running outside.

200/1200

Did another 40 minutes walking yesterday -was going to stop after 30 but wants to see my name change colour :rotfl2: so I'm up to-

70/750

Just going to have to go walking now to hit that 10% :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter