September 29, 2007 - Magic

I really wish they would release the 09 dates....I really miss having a cruise meet thread...:sad1:

Since I am among friends.....:grouphug:
I will say that the main cruise forum can be brutal...I never felt that way on the "meet thread" cause we held our-selfs to a standard of politeness and understanding that we would actually be seeing the person you might insult or be-little. I never felt "shut down" about an opinion in here....but out in the real world....a.k.a. the main forum....It is just not true...:sad2:

So I blame all of you for being beyond wonderful ...:love: ...and spoiling me....:flower3:

Still feeling grumpy, huh? Hmm....pixiedust: for you. Keep me posted on when those 09 dates post!!! :thumbsup2

Not grumpy...just...well I don't know what...but absolutely not grumpy....ha ha ...........:banana: :banana: :banana:

:surfweb: Hi,

I grumpy, not you...:rotfl2: :lmao: :happytv:
You want grumpy look at the top line of my ship below...now you can be grumpyyyyyy...:scared1:
15 days.. Disney Magic 1 week Western.....pirate: I know I be mean but it is the season before we be jolly..:lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2
Back to the top of 1st pane.
have a nice day,
gg

gg, you are so bad! I would NEVER think of rubbing in my 12/8 Eastern or my WBPC repo! Nope, would never do such a thing...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

gg, you are so bad! I would NEVER think of rubbing in my 12/8 Eastern or my WBPC repo! Nope, would never do such a thing...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Rags,
You be as bad as mee..:scared1: But this is the week before Seasons Greetings and Tis the Season to be Jolly.. Remember it all starts right at the end (Thats where :santa: is) at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade :santa: yay: :banana: :yay: .... Sorry Chicago is in another time zone east coast be First.........
nite, nite,
gg

hi everyone!

we're thinking of doing '09 also. wish they'd go to the med again.. the podcasts say alaska??? and my dh heard the baltic? if they do eastern europe, we'll be there!!!!! if not, then we'll probably do western or one of those double dip cruises. in anycase, i can't wait until they announce it!!! i'll be here checking in the 1st week of december.. waiting, holding my breath for the announcement :)

Gr00vyChc :hippie:

hi everyone!

we're thinking of doing '09 also. wish they'd go to the med again.. the podcasts say alaska??? and my dh heard the baltic? if they do eastern europe, we'll be there!!!!! if not, then we'll probably do western or one of those double dip cruises. in anycase, i can't wait until they announce it!!! i'll be here checking in the 1st week of december.. waiting, holding my breath for the announcement :)

Gr00vyChc :hippie:

We are hoping to do a western in 09. I would love to do a summer cruise (The boys did not like missing school) and the rates at X-mas are NUTS!

I hope they add some standard cruise's for that summer. If not, we'll make due with want ever we have to....I'll be on the boat in 09 sometime...:thumbsup2

We are hoping to do a western in 09. I would love to do a summer cruise (The boys did not like missing school) and the rates at X-mas are NUTS!

Oddly enough, my girls felt the same. I thought they would be thrilled, but the make-up work was hard on them and they seemed to be out of sorts after just 1 week off. I don't think we'll pull them out again either.

Come on DCL...give us the rates and dates. We are definitely interested in Summer '09!!! :cool1:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
turkeymouseearscopy.jpg

EVEN TURKEYS LOVE MICKEY!

Jan :earsgirl

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! Long time no see. Football has been keeping us sooo busy but as of Sunday it was over. We won the super bowl so Zane is very excited :cool1: I don't know when we will cruise again because I can't afford summer rates on all of these alternate ports and we can't cruise anymore during football season so I guess it will have to be Jan-May of 09 :confused3 or maybe early Dec 09. I would love to see everything all decorated for Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! Long time no see. Football has been keeping us sooo busy but as of Sunday it was over. We won the super bowl so Zane is very excited :cool1: I don't know when we will cruise again because I can't afford summer rates on all of these alternate ports and we can't cruise anymore during football season so I guess it will have to be Jan-May of 09 :confused3 or maybe early Dec 09. I would love to see everything all decorated for Christmas.

Congrats...Zane...Well Done...:thumbsup2

HAPPY TURKEY DAY........everyone.........:grouphug:
GG....great pic...pirate:

copied from our Panama Canal Cruise thread so I cannot vouch for how interesting it is, but in case you are interested:

"A link here fot Santa Claus webcams.

http://www.santaclauslive.com/main.p...ieli=eng&pid=2

Now at the moment they are doing work there but the place 're-opens' tomorrow 24th. You can usually watch Santa receiving visitors but that cam is not working at the moment - probably will again after tomorrow. The outside camera is cool too. The tree has just gone up and they are building the snowmen at the moment. In December they run them 'live' rather than just the live pics.

Not as easy for you all over there to watch with timing etc, but something Christmassy anyway."

Jan :earsgirl:

Happy Belated Thanksgiving everyone. I have been really busy since we came back from vacation, I have'nt came on here much. Ok, I admit I just didn't want to read about the cruise because I wish I was back on the Magic:sad1: Well, I will try to keep up more now. As soon as I get a chance I will post some of our pics. I have some really cute ones of Jade and Savannah playing with Sarah on Coki beach.

Also, congrats Zane on the superbowl win.

Have a great day everyone.

Shannon

Hello everyone! How was your thanksgiving? As for me, I was one of those people who went shopping during midnight with some friends and shopped until 7am in the morning!! :lmao: It was fun shopping with some of my mom friends.

Anyway, I can't wait until they announce the '09 itinerary!!!! If they do alaska, i don't think we'll go. i hope they'll announce different carribean itineraries or eastern europe :thumbsup2

My DH might have his next BIG conference in Orlando next year, so I'm hoping to go on a 4day cruise with Sarah while he's working :goodvibes .

Christa: Did you rebook onboard????? We didn't :sad2: We should've... but we FORGOT!!!!!:confused: We were constantly busy the whole time and forgot!

oh well.

Pauline :hippie:

No...and I could kick myself...I had the cash (aka debit card..LOL) on hand and didn't (spent way less than planned onboard).

I really want summer 09 (don't yell at me Jac)...:love:

I hope they do some standard cruises...it is way to hard for DH to get two weeks off back to back to do longer itineraries.

If not the back up plan is Thanksgiving or Christmas..:thumbsup2

Hi, everyone! I MISS you, I miss the cruise, I miss Mickey...

I haven't been on the boards in a while, but just booked our trip for spring break (not on a disney boat or park :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: ). While I certainly can't complain about a week at a Florida beach, it just won't be the same without Mickey's hugs, princess autographs and Mickey bars!! :mickeybar

:grouphug:

Zane and Groovy- the girls say hi to your cutiepies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter