September 29, 2007 - Magic

:)
I've been...distracted. Not wanting to wallow in sadness because I have no future DCL plans, I've been keeping my mind focused on other things. We probably won't sail DCL again until they can find a permanent home on the west coast. :sad1:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!! :grouphug:

Hey Donna! Glad you made it home safely! Our friends in Parma sent us some pics of the snowy weather they had been having to try and help us picture a "white Christmas". It was the hottest I can remember here in Florida. On Christmas day it was 86 degrees! Hardly feels like Christmas when it's that cold. What cabin did you end up getting assigned? Did you like it?

We are getting psyched about our upcoming 4 day on The Wonder in March. We are nearing the paymnet deadline so that's when it all becomes a little more real. Did you re-book while on the Magic? I am thinking of booking for 09 but I just can't decide when. I better hurry and get it figured out soon though.

Hope Harry The Mixer, your daughter and dgkids are all doing well.

Happy New year!
Liz

Hi Liz, we ended up with a cat. 12. An upgrade with a porthole would have been nice but the price couldn't be beat. We are also booked in a cat. 12 for the 9/12/09 Tortola cruise. We also booked two dummy dates just to have on hand. Doesn't hurt since we can cancel without penalty. I really think that I will have my fill of cruising until 9/12/09 after the repo in May. Fifteen nights onboard seems awfully long especially after our last experience.:eek: I am very glad that I booked a cat. 9 for the repo.

Enjoy your cruise on the Wonder. It will be here before you know it.:thumbsup2

Donna

:)
I've been...distracted. Not wanting to wallow in sadness because I have no future DCL plans, I've been keeping my mind focused on other things. We probably won't sail DCL again until they can find a permanent home on the west coast. :sad1:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!! :grouphug:

Just the other day Shannon asked if I was keeping up with our old cruise thread. She said it makes her too sad to keep up since she won't be cruising again for a long long time. She does have a couple of great distractions though...a new boyfriend and a horse she leased as a Christmas present for her kids. Yeah right, we all know it was really for her.:laughing: But they will all have fun with it.:thumbsup2

Donna

Hello everyone. :wave2: I just wanted to stop in and say hi to all of my old friends. I have booked another cruise but it's not the same. I feel like the new kid in school. I miss all of my old friends. It's really strange. Sooooo...with that being said..Why don't you all book the 8/15/09 cruise???? Please!!!!! Christa will be there and we need some more of you to join so it will feel like home....Come on' what do ya say?? :yay:

I do not think I have posted since the cruise.

I signed up for the DCL House Party. I am sure it will be fun.

Let me know if any of you are near Tampa FL. We are having our party Sunday 12-3.

We will have lots of games, food and live music.

Hope to meet some of you again soon or on a future cruise!

pirate:

Great photoshow! I love the music you chose for each scene, really takes you there! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!