September 2015 Countdown!

How early do they start decorating for Halloween usually? We were there late August last year and they had started decorating towards the end of my trip, but then again MNSSHP was a lot earlier last year.

The first MNSSHP is on the 15th this year so I'm sure you'll see all of the decorations up during your trip. We will be there from the 5-12th and are looking forward to that part of it since we've never seen the Halloween decorations before! We want to actually go to a MNSSHP during our 2017 trip but for this one we'll just have to enjoy the decor.

33 more days for us!!

Does anyone know when they start putting the dream lights up on the castle? I know when we were there last October they were already up, so wondering if I should expect to have a crane in all my castle pics next month? :crazy2:

30 days!

We are currently having a house built which just broke ground last week...after waiting since November! So between that and Disney planning I've been completely scatterbrained! I keep forgetting all of these little things I need to do that I'm normally so good about before a WDW trip. But seeing 30 days on my countdown today I think kicked my bum into gear a bit! My to do list is now silly long!

I did plan all of my outfits for the trip, so that's something at least!

Does anyone have one thing that they always seem to forget when packing/prepping for a Disney trip?

Does anyone know when they start putting the dream lights up on the castle? I know when we were there last October they were already up, so wondering if I should expect to have a crane in all my castle pics next month? :crazy2:

Unfortunately I heard its already there...backstage ready to make its appearance.

Cannot believe we're at 48 days! I feel like we have so much left to do! I wanted to get a couple new shirts, some Parkbound buttons, and some bows. Also have to an O2 Cooling fan, new shoes, a portable phone charger, AND MNSSHP tix plus costumes...eek better get on all that! Nothing like procrastinating :laughing:

I want some Mickey mail! Tomorrow is our last day to customize MagicBands, so hopefully we'll be getting something soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter