September 2015 Countdown!

38 Days! I think now is an acceptable time to start packing :)

I totally agree that its OK to start...My wife and I both already have our piles ready to go...LOL I'm using the "figure out if I need more stuff" as my excuse to start the packing.

I totally agree that its OK to start...My wife and I both already have our piles ready to go...LOL I'm using the "figure out if I need more stuff" as my excuse to start the packing.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! And I'm pretty sure you always need more Disney t-shirts at least! :)

46 days for us! Just finished paying off the trip! :yay::yay::yay: Airfare is purchased, MNSSHP tickets purchased, ADRs and FP+ all done. Now to wait for the magic bands to come so we can personalize them. Oh, the waiting is torture!

47 days!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so darn excited. Haven't been to WDW in about 9 years and this is the first time going with my DH. We got all the ADRs we wanted and the Fast Passes, so I'm ready to just go and HAVE FUN!!!

32 days for us! I am beyond excited! My uncle is joining us for our first weekend there, so I've been doing some last minute changes to dining reservations, and FP+ and thankfully have been doing okay :-)

48 days till we leave for our beach portion of the trip! It's getting so close!

Next week we find out the gender of the baby. It's exciting!

53 more days to go. Got everything paid off (months ago) and all of our ADR's and FP+ taken care of. Our Magic Bands ship in about 22 days.. I think it's about time to start going into vacation mode at work.. :) It is under 60 days until we leave...........:smooth:

We ordered memory maker yesterday. We are online checked in, requests called in and added to our reservation for room location, all fp+ made, adr's all made all paid in full. Now we wait. 49 days. Can't believe we are finally under 50...longest wait ever.

How did you do online check in?

You can check-in online through My Disney Experience (MDE) --> My Reservations & Tickets. If you're 60 days out or less you can check-in. There will be a button to the right of your reservations on that screen.

You can check-in online through My Disney Experience (MDE) --> My Reservations & Tickets. If you're 60 days out or less you can check-in. There will be a button to the right of your reservations on that screen.
Thx - I'll try on my computer at home tonight. I haven't noticed this on my phone which is where I usually look at MDE.

Edited to add: 44 days -WAHOO!

I have changed my stay up a little bit. I am now staying at ASSp 8/28-9/4 and 1 night at the BEACH CLUB!! 9/4 - 9/5 If you could update, that would be great!

Made it to the 30's! 39 days! Just saw on MDE I only have 7 more days to customize our magic bands. Getting so close!

Made it to the 30's! 39 days! Just saw on MDE I only have 7 more days to customize our magic bands. Getting so close!

I have 12 days left to customize ours and I was just talking to youngest DD about it Monday and remembering when it said over 300 days left to customize lol.

36 days away and I'm still changing my plans! I think we decided to swap a Typhoon Lagoon day for 1/2 DTD and 1/2 pool day on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. MK is open until 2am the night before so we thought we'd give ourselves a lazy Sunday. I hope I don't miss TL too much! Any good suggestions for lunch in DTD?

36 days away and I'm still changing my plans! I think we decided to swap a Typhoon Lagoon day for 1/2 DTD and 1/2 pool day on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. MK is open until 2am the night before so we thought we'd give ourselves a lazy Sunday. I hope I don't miss TL too much! Any good suggestions for lunch in DTD?
Wolfgang Puck Express is delicious! Their pizzas are great.

Earl of Sandwich, Cooke's of Dublin (QS to Raglan Road), Bongo's Cuban Café Express are other good options as well.

------
We have 46 days till departure! DH wants to go out of town Labor Day weekend which was going to be my prep time however I gladly obliged and the three of us are headed to Chicago! I just booked that reservation just now so it'll be a nice getaway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter