September 2015 Countdown!

Hi there! I will be there September 4-7th at the Poly. I'm coming down to visit my sister, nieces, and nephew on their first trip! 4

I have a random question. Does anyone know if there is a forum for BBB cancellations? I have one on the 7th in MK, but want an earlier time (I have 630PM). Thanks!

82 days!!! we just got back from two weeks at the beach so now I will be focusing all of my attention to disney. the summer will fly by I know, then the kids go back to school and a few weeks later we hop on the plane! I don't want to wish summer away, but I am so stinking excited for our sept trip!!!

So excited! Just checked my countdown and we are 94 days out! Yippee, under 100 days! We'll be there 9/27-10/4, staying at Pop! It's our 10 year anniversary, my graduation and birthday all rolled into one awesome trip! :earsboy:

At 70 days today, only 10 more days until FP+ booking! Luckily it lands on July 5th, so I should be up late anyways on the 4th. I have a feeling this summer is going to go by quicker than I want it to!

I'm in full on planning mode right now...even though I can't schedule FP+ till july 17, I"m researching all I need to know about it. THis will be our first trip to WDW using magic bands or FP+ so I'm trying to gather all info I can. we were there Sept 2013 ,only 2 short years ago, but so much has changed with the addition of FP+. I'm assuming it'll be busier this time around than it was 2 years ago, but any clue as to how much busier? I'm looking at the FP+ selections, and honestly, I doin't remember waiting much at all of any rides except Soaring and Peter Pan...but we were able to grab paper FP for those rides and walked right on. If I make FP+ selections for just those rides, will hte other rides still be walk on like they were in sept 2013? Or now that FP+ has everyone making FP+ selctions, are some of rides that traditionally had little to no wait, are they now having longer stand-by times?
How are you guys all handleing making your upcoming FP+ selctions for sept, which is normally a slower time to go? THanks tons!

We have 69 days left too! Though my ticker says otherwise, but we added a day so we're checking in on the 2nd instead of the 3rd. We just paid off our hotel reservation so all that's left is to continue to save for food, souvenirs, and other miscellaneous things! One more week until FP+ and online check-in! :goodvibes

Sept. 5th (arriving late) through the 12th here! First night at Pop, next 3 at POFQ, and the last 3 at AKL!!

We have 69 days left too! Though my ticker says otherwise, but we added a day so we're checking in on the 2nd instead of the 3rd. We just paid off our hotel reservation so all that's left is to continue to save for food, souvenirs, and other miscellaneous things! One more week until FP+ and online check-in! :goodvibes
We just paid off our vacation too! Now just waiting to select FP+ and September 3rd to get here!!

Yay 69 days now! I feel like just yesterday we just got into double digits. It definitely goes quickly once you're under 100!

I had a dream last night that my kids all forgot their lanyards and pins they have to trade. It was so real. I guess all the planning I'm doing is making me worry about this stuff 80 days out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter