September 2015 Countdown!

BOoked our flights last night -- early am departure and late evening departure, direct flights and JetBlue so it includes A checked bag! Best prices I've seen yet too!! Very excited to have this detail taken care of!

I don't know if you are all keeping up with the refurbishments calendars out there but just saw this today

11403213_10204776569110198_2194030597747056518_n.jpg

I'm going to miss LWTL :(

I don't know if you are all keeping up with the refurbishments calendars out there but just saw this today

I'm going to miss LWTL :(

Thanks for the update. I'm bummed about the Voyage of the LM, I just changed our days at HS from the 6th to the 9th too. Figures! I'll make sure I get into LWTL before the 8th. We didn't get to go on this last time. I already cried a little over POTC, it's one of my top 5 favourites! Oh well. On a plus note, I've never been on Astro Orbiter and it was closed the last time 2 times we went, so at least I'll have something new to try!

I'm glad we are coming in a day earlier than we originally planned. Our full day at DHS is on the 7th, but we're planning on spending the afternoon/evening the day after we arrive to hit up some attractions at DHS and MK. We'll definitely make sure to go to VTLM then. I hope that's it for refurbishments.

We will be there September 20th to 26th. Staying at POP. /going to Halloween Party on the 22nd. Just my husband and I. It has been 27 years since we have done a trip by ourselves and that was our honeymoon.

We leave in just 80 days and I am so excited! Our kids don't have a clue that we are going this year and naturally I am busting at the seams to tell them.

I am bummed about Living with the Land being closed! I arrive on the 5th so I will at least get a chance to ride it once. And an update about my trip. We changed from POP to POR.

Please add me :worship: I would love to be included even if I am staying offsite:rolleyes:
Sept 23rd-Oct 7th, offsite at Vista Cay - part of the trip is a conference at the Convention Center so I decided to just stay at Vista Cay the whole time to make it easier.
Super excited about my first visit to Discovery Cove, my first Wishes Cruise (its a surprise for my best friend), MNSSHP on Oct 4th and lots of great meals both on and off site!

99 days until HDDR - I love that place:love:

Yay, got my BoG Breakfast ADR! If anyone on here wanted one and didn't know they were up, it looks like they opened up overnight.

Is it almost that time already!? I have to do two online check ins. One for our one night stay at ASMu on the 2nd and one for the rest of our stay at WL on the 3rd. I'm glad I have my FP choices and room requests ready to go! :goodvibes

We have 30 days till ours. I am nervous about making FP and I'm not sure why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter