September 2015 Countdown!

3 months from today (countdown below is off by one day - added a day to the beginning of the trip but didn't want to make Mickey start all over on his journey)!!!! :earsboy::stitch::earsboy::donald::earsboy:

Last edited:
Doing the double digit dance!
animated9.gif
animated9.gif

Is there somewhere that tells me the exact number of days so I don't have to keep counting on my fingers (3 months, 1 week, 2 days...)? I think I saw it somewhere once but can't find it again!

Hi everyone! We are 96 days out from our Yacht Club stay! I'm embarassed to admit that I am more excited than my kids! We will be there 9/13-9/20

Is there somewhere that tells me the exact number of days so I don't have to keep counting on my fingers (3 months, 1 week, 2 days...)? I think I saw it somewhere once but can't find it again!

I use an app called "Countdown to Disney" by Bit3 Computing. It's my favourite one so far, very simple to use. I have an iPhone, so I'm not sure if it's available on androids, but there are a lot of good apps out there!

I use an app called "Countdown to Disney" by Bit3 Computing. It's my favourite one so far, very simple to use. I have an iPhone, so I'm not sure if it's available on androids, but there are a lot of good apps out there!

Thanks! I have an iPhone and found that one! I just want a quick way to see when I'm getting close to the day I need to do my Fastpasses!

99 days till our arrival to Disney property! :mickeyjum

However, we have 96 days till we're in the state of FL having some beach time!

Started at 185 and now at 85 days!!! Still feels like a long way to go, but getting there.

:cool1: You're arriving the same day as us! I have a feeling the next 85 days are going to fly. It always seems to go quicker once it's under 100!:stitch:

Odd how we both arrive in 85 days but our tickers count it in completely different ways!

Odd how we both arrive in 85 days but our tickers count it in completely different ways!
They look different because I changed my countdown ticker this morning so it looks like it starts from today instead of the original one that looked like yours. Now I have someone to countdown with. :-)

98 days!

And yes, once you hit the 60 mark and make FP's, it goes by quick! :flower:

Definitely! I remember staying up to midnight last year to make our FPs and thinking "This trip is forever away!" And before I knew it we were leaving! When can I justify starting to pack?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter