September 2013 Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Seeker615, Nov 6, 2012.

1. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

Thanks. Not a visa holder so I will be sure to get with my TA Thursday.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Here's more info

Room only discount for travel dates between August 15 and September 28

5% off - All-Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah view and Club Level, Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Contemporary theme park view & Club Level, Port Orleans-French Quarter
    15% off - Art of Animation suites
    20% off  All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Contemporary standard rooms, Grand Floridian, Pop Century, Polynesian
    25% off - Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans-Riverside
    30% off  Animal Kingdom Lodge standard rooms, Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn, BoardWalk Villas, Old Key West, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club

4. gwynne

gwynne Be always blooming

Any ideas or speculation on when and whether the last couple of days in Sept might have a discount offer?

5. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

You're into Food & Wine...that may be a tough one.

6. amshowers

amshowers DIS Veteran

I booked free dining sept. 3-8 at POR yesterday. I was told there were no more 5 person standard rooms at POR for free dining that week, so had to book garden view.

7. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

You can always check back, if you wanted to...they often release more.

8. Fivemuggles

Fivemuggles Mouseketeer

Yikes! I've got one booked now- hopefully they release more rooms when it's open to the public on thurs! We are there the 14-22

9. mickeyhat

mickeyhat Mouseketeer

We're in got mine today......wooohoooo.......

10. Jemepech

Jemepech Earning My Ears

Question: if I book the free dinning 9/7 - 9/14 and buy the 2 day tickets can I upgrade to the annual pass and use the money for the tickets an put it toward the annual pass. Thanks

11. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

As long as you do it after you check in. :thumbsup2

12. VeronicaB

VeronicaB Mouseketeer

What time do I need to start calling to get my FD added to my reservation in the morning? 6 or 7am EST?

13. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

7am EST. :thumbsup2

Good luck! :goodvibes

14. VeronicaB

VeronicaB Mouseketeer

Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

15. rachael95

rachael95 DIS Veteran

The room only discounts that have been posted - are there a limited number of rooms for that or is it all the rooms? My DH and I want to take our DS in early September, but we're not going to be sure how our plans can work out until late in July. I know the discount said it had to be reserved by July 31. I guess I'm asking, would that be too late to get the discount or will there still be rooms available?

16. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

There is no way to tell but they do allot so many rooms per discount

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

17. Jemepech

Jemepech Earning My Ears

I was in Sam's Club the other day and they had $50 gift cards for $46.56 each. $3.44 off. Now my question is do you think I can make payments towards my vacation package using these. The savings would be over $150. That would cover my fuel for the trip. Thanks

18. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Yes, but be sure to save the gift cards even after you have used them up. If you need to cancel or need a refund for any reason, they will refund the money back to those cards.

19. Jemepech

Jemepech Earning My Ears

Thanks didn't know that.

20. Craigdarroch

Craigdarroch Mouseketeer

They were already out of Standard Rooms at POR for most of Sept. but still had some at POFQ. As far as I can tell, they are not discounting POFQ along with the rest of the Moderates.

I got a Garden View at POR... they offered me FD as well, but we don't need it so I just booked the room only discount.

I asked if they might add POFQ to the Sept. discounts at some point and the CM said that the resort was looking pretty full at that time so she rather doubted it.

21. happywifeandmom

happywifeandmom Earning My Ears

there must be a certain number- i had reserved a nemo suite for 9/2-8 and called to get the dining added and they said there were no more for that discount (but that may not be what you're looking for). she did change it to a cars suite and we did get the free dining. no biggie for us. dd loves both movies (except DH and I haven't seen Cars so we're going to have to watch it before we go :))

i'm stoked because i got airfare in the wee hours this morning at a great price! so we're good to go! just counting down the days!