September 2013 Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Seeker615, Nov 6, 2012.

1. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Yes you would be eligible.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jgraney106

jgraney106 DIS Veteran

As long as your first day of staying at Disney falls during the offer period. From what I understand the deal ends on Sept 25th. Your first night is Sept 24th, so yes, you would have it for your whole stay. You are going the same days as my family in fact. We are staying at PO Riverside!:banana:

4. Jenmia

Jenmia Earning My Ears

So I'm booked for a family suite at AOA Lion King room mid September. Lets say they offer free dining for the time I'm there. Can I keep my Lion King room or do they not let you pick your suite theme?

5. jgraney106

jgraney106 DIS Veteran

If there are rooms available under the free dining in the Lion King section , sure you can ask to stay there, but if there are no rooms available under that offer in the Lion King section, you will have to change to one of the other areas in AOA.
    Ever offer only has so many of a room type. The whole resort isn't open, only a certain number of rooms for each individual offer.

6. Jenmia

Jenmia Earning My Ears

Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying.

7. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

Thank you much for the info!

8. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info! We are staying at ASMu! Cannot wait!

9. skmastaz

skmastaz Mouseketeer

I'm getting ready to make an early morning call one week from tomorrow! I hope that they don't get too slammed and I can get done before I have to go to work at 8:00!

10. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Oh, they will definitely be slammed! And this board will blow up - it will be insane :-)

11. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

It usually calms down in a couple hours. Most of the folks calling in are us. Since nobody else knows because its mid day before they send out emails. It doesn't take that many calls to fill their queue up, but it seems like thousands of calls and is more like a couple hundred.

12. Mikeynz

Mikeynz Earning My Ears

Why dont you just book it online ? or can these offers only be done by phone ...

13. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

If you have an existing reservation and want to add the FD discount, you have to call, it can not be done online. Also, sometimes the FD promo isn't online right away, may take an hour or two. In the first years of free dining it was sometimes 3 days before they put the FD booking info/link on the website.

14. Tifley

Tifley Mouseketeer

I got a quote from a TA a couple of weeks back and she just sent me this!!

"I just wanted to circle back to see if you're still interested in a Disney trip in September. A new discount for that time frame will be released on Thursday and though we don't know for sure what it will be, there are some very credible rumors that it will be free dining. (Which I did not believe we will see this year, but this source has a strong track record of being right, so let's hope its true!)

If you're still interested let me know and I would be happy to provide you with a new quote on the 9th when the offer comes out."

Seems like it is concrete evidence!!!!! FREE DINING! Even though I trust black, 411 & Danny...that email was like the last 1% doubt I had is gone!!!

15. QueenQueso

QueenQueso Mouseketeer

What are the odds that AoA LM will be included? Since it's a value, if they include it, it would be QS dining. If I upgrade to the regular DP, would I get the money back for the reservation I have already made/paid for at CRT?

If they don't offer it for LM rooms, will they maybe offer it for suites?:confused:

16. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

LM rooms are going to be few and far between if the offer it. The suites shouldn't be a problem to get.

17. Good Morning Dewdrop

Good Morning Dewdrop Have Courage & Be Kind

they haven't offered FD for LM rooms to the general public since LM opened. We got FD for LM during that one / only public offering (for its opening time). Since then it has only been offered (rarely ) via pins given to certain people. Basically I would not hold my breath for any kind of LM discount.

18. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

No LM FD, but just booked CR and saved over $2000!!!

19. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

There are also room only discounts as well.

August 15 - September 28

5% off - All-Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah view, Contemporary Club Level
    15% off - Art of Animation suites only
    20% off – Polynesian, All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Pop Century
    25% off - Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs standard rooms, Port Orleans-Riverside

Ft. Wilderness campsites, 3-bedroom villas and Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort are not included in this offer.

20. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

Has this offer been released if not when?? I don't qualify for the FD offer but would love to save some money for our 2 night trip.

21. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Disney Visa holders could start booking yesterday. It will go public at 7am EST this Thursday.