September 2013 Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Seeker615, Nov 6, 2012.

1. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. malacajo

malacajo Mouseketeer

My BlueJasmine friend, you are SO right on that! I have experienced that in the past....:( However, now I have a TA that handles all of that for me if you know what I mean:cool1:

4. malacajo

malacajo Mouseketeer

I know I must be the only one on the Boards to not know this for sure, but how does Danny know? Is he a CM? He's always right on, I know that, just wondering how???? I love him for all the info he brings us...:)

5. figmentswife

No one knows how he knows this info, but he has NEVER been wrong. It has also been confirmed with another insider names Black. We all just call them both JEDI because they come out of no where and give us info.

6. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Jedi...well, Disney did buy Star Wars :thumbsup2

Not sure about others, but as for me, I've been going for so long that I have tons of sources of information I comb through constantly. I recently started coming back to these boards after being silent for a year or so (but still getting plenty of info for my trips). I decided that it was nice to come on here and chat with folks, so I came back.

I remember going through this back in 2010 when a couple of us nailed the date and posted basically at the same time...:confused3

Last year was easy, they released it way way early and nobody paniced.

7. figmentswife

:lmao: - I don't care how you get the info, I just know it is always right. So glad you decided to come back. - Now if you could use your Jedi powers and MAKE Disney give me a good discount for November that would be AWESOME!!!

8. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Don't ask, don't tell! :)
    We're just grateful to get a little advanced info.

9. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

I'm hoping for a room only discount! We are going September 17 to the 24th! I need one so bad! Anyone have any idea if there may be one coming it when they would be released?

10. seasidespences

seasidespences Mouseketeer

Sooo excited about free dining for our trip dates!!! Can't wait for May to adjust our vacation package!!! Can barely contain the excitement!!!!

11. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Wow, we're really excited about the FD... and the fact that it includes so many character meals because that's something we rarely do. And the fact that we share a lot of counter service meals means we're going to have enough for breakfasts, too.

And all those snack credits are going to come in very useful for the F&WF day:goodvibes

It's funny but we were doing the math, not only does it save us hundreds of bucks, but with the free dining the trip at a mod. resort is coming out a couple hundred dollars cheaper than our usual tent camping.

And usually we only do counter service/snacks & foods brought from home. Not only is it cheaper, but for us it will be eating like royalty.

I am more excited than EVER for this year's trip!

12. joelarthurs

joelarthurs Earning My Ears

Following a recent discovery of our roof needing to be replaced, I wasn't sure we'd be able to go this year and I was :sad2:

But then I saw that FD was in fact coming out and now I'm all :cool1:

13. Good Morning Dewdrop

Good Morning Dewdrop Everything Is Awesome!

I'm in the same boat and wondering the same thing - any clue on room only (or AP) discounts??

14. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

I've looked on different sites for past discounts and looks like they were released in May or June but not saying how much of a discount! Ugh!:sad1::scratchin

Well here is hoping for a room discount! Fingers crossed! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

15. julieb5

julieb5 Mouseketeer

Okay this may have been addressed already & I apologize if I missed it. We are booked at Caribbean beach sept 23-30th. With this reso we get the regular dining plan but we could upgrade to the deluxe plan for a fee? Just want to make sure I understand the whole deal as we've never done the dining plan before. Thanks!

16. rspencer38

rspencer38 Mouseketeer

Yes you can upgrade! I believe its an extra $33 per person per day for the upgrade.

17. nlm74

nlm74 Mouseketeer

Does this mean since they're offering a free dining they won't offer room discounts? Do they ever offer both discounts at the same time? Really hoping for a room discount......

18. pixidust1976

pixidust1976 So Thankful

I am pretty sure I could not be happier!!! Free dining has made it possible to stick to our promise to the kids to go to Disney every three years. I really thought we would not get to keep that promise, but with free dining we can make it possible. We need to do it over Labor Day week to only lose four days of work/school and it will be a budget trip, but at least I get to keep the promise. My daughter was 4 for her first trip, 7 for her second and will be 10 for this one!!!! Thank God for free dining!

19. Mikeynz

Mikeynz Earning My Ears

Is this offer available to people outside of America if we book via disney direct ? Ie New Zealand

Also if we arrive 2/3 days before the offer do we get free dinning for the whole time or just part of the trip ?

Thanks

20. mcurran

mcurran Off to neverland!

Yes- available if you book through disney direct, not through NZ or other regional Disney office. Danny confirmed on another thread yesterday.

Arriving 2 to 3 days prior to offer has been discussed already - you could go back for a more detailed answer but no, you wouldn't get free dining for the whole trip.

21. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

If I go from 9/24 to 10/1 am I eligible for the free dining for my entire stay? If not I will have to change my dates!! So confused!