September 2013 Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Seeker615, Nov 6, 2012.

1. tiggore91

tiggore91 Tiggore91

Bluejasmine, we got married that day too!! September 13, 2008!!! We will be at the Villians Party too, partying it up!!:cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jgraney106

jgraney106 DIS Veteran

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;48068742]Why do you think Sept. 13 is the first party? Why not Tuesday, Sept. 10? MK closes at 7:00 that night and that Friday (which is the 13th this year) has never been the first party. Just curious...[/QUOTE]

I think they probably picked Sept 13th because its a "Friday the 13th". Seems to fit with the whole spooky theme.

4. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Too cool!!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

5. "Cinder" Ella's Mom

"Cinder" Ella's Mom DIS Veteran

I think that is definitely the reason for the Villian's bash being on that night, but looking at the MK schedule it does not appear to be the first MNSSHP. That will likely be Sept. 10. Time will tell...

6. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

I'm so bummed to miss that villain party :(

But we're arranging our stay for a little later to catch the start of the F&WF. :cool1:

I can't stay long enough to catch both. Ah, well.

7. amcn928

amcn928 Earning My Ears

Ugh, as i wait patiently for some sort of discount to come out for Sept, my flights have now increaded over 100.00 a ticket! I didn't want to book the flight just in case I have to change my dates a day or two to get a deal. Why do they like to torture us by making us wait!?

8. amandals2007

amandals2007 DIS Veteran

we didnt want that exact thing to happen so we booked airfair months ago, but now we are stuck if our first day of vacation doesnt fall within the dates for the deal. our first day is sept 6th, im hoping it will work but if not guess we are out of luck!

9. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

We will be there the 13th (my birthday :)) But is it worth it to do MNSSHP? It will be our last night at WDW and want to go out with a bang so planned to do MK that night (have ressies at Ohanas at 6:45)...we could just head right back to MK...but we have 5 going (adult prices)...how long do they keep the park open and are all the rides running? Thanks!

10. WDW Beets ALL

WDW Beets ALL Earning My Ears

This is SOOOOO worth going to!!! Most of the rides are open and its a "Party" party: and "Fireworks" pixiedust: show you won't want to miss!

11. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Hey girl it Tasha yes it's worth it!!! I have been to both the Halloween and Christmas party (Christmas is my fave holiday) but the Halloween party is so much better!!!

Don't miss the first parade & ride thru of headless horseman at 830!

You get to trick or treat at many of the rides & haunted mansion looks so cool during the party! You see alot more decorations lit up for the party! Most rides are open but not all counter service restaurants!

The fireworks are a special Halloween edition you won't see on a regular night too! It's so worth it!!

12. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

I'd be interested as well!!! I'll PM you!!

13. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

The rides are running and practically walk right on-- but the real fun of MNSSHP is the party stuff-- getting to meet villains who are not usually out, the shows, dance parties, parade is the best Disney parade hands-down, and of course Hallowishes.

For us it's totally worth it... we're huge fans of the party. We plan our annual trip around it.

14. skmastaz

skmastaz Mouseketeer

You guys got me sold on the Halloween party now! When does it start? We will be there the 8th to the 13th. Hope it starts that early.

15. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

They won't officially announce it until next month but you can look at the September schedule, and chances are from mid-Sept on, when the MK closes at 7PM it's because of the Halloween party.

I know it starts in the "teen" dates, I think last year we went on the 18th of Sept and it wasn't the first (might have been the 2nd or third).

2 other things you might coonsider doing while there, you can take a special pic of you & the "Hitch hiking ghosts" (who mysteriously show up in your photo when you check the photopass page next day) and they bring out Cinderella's carriage and deck it all out in autumn splendor and you can take your pic in front of it. Also it's really cool to get your pic with all 7 dwarves. The Boo to You parade is like the best ever.

16. Mom2six

Mom2six DIS Veteran

According to the September 2013 calendar, MK closes at 7 on the 10th and 13th (Tues and Friday). So, most likely those two days will have MNSSHP!

17. skmastaz

skmastaz Mouseketeer

Our anniversary is the 10th! That would be so awesome if it was thy date! I'm even more excited now!!

18. amcn928

amcn928 Earning My Ears

Where do you get your picture with the hitch hiking ghosts?

19. tjmj9801

tjmj9801 DIS Veteran

Sounds like one of those "magical shots" like holding your hands out then they put Tinkerbell in the picture.

20. Mckymousefn

Mckymousefn DIS Veteran

On the nights of the Halloween parties, check by haunted mansion for the photopass photographer and ask if they have the "magical" effects

21. nat1234

nat1234 Mouseketeer

Hitch hiking ghosts are usually by the carriage in front of haunted mansion.