1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

September 2013 Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Seeker615, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Nikki21

Nikki21 Mouseketeer

I'm joining too!! Im Already all booked!

Flight booked.
    Room booked at POP 9/22-9/27.
    And all ADRs booked.
    Just hoping for FD now to help out a bit. Fingers Crossed!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Christine9125

Christine9125 DIS Veteran

We will be there 9/21-9/28 Can't wait, we have everything booked!

4. Mckymousefn

Mckymousefn DIS Veteran

We will be there Sept 29th - Oct 5th.... we are all booked as well. :)

5. Good Morning Dewdrop

Good Morning Dewdrop Have Courage & Be Kind

I guess I'm the oddball - waiting to book until there's a room only discount - either general or AP.

Going down Sept 15 - 25.

6. akayek31

akayek31 DIS Veteran

Talked DS into another trip for food and wine. Now just waiting to see what discounts are out there. Don't want to go back to Pop again. We have had FD in September 2011 and October 2012. Hoping for that again :)

7. Mikes:)Mom

Mikes:)Mom Mouseketeer

Count me in! We are waiting for a discount before we book, we might be staying offsite if no good discount. We are going 9/1-9/7 after 3 nights at Universal. I have flights and ADRs just need a Disney discount!!

8. rlarsen68

rlarsen68 Earning My Ears

I'm also waiting patiently for September codes :cool2:

9. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

You may be the oddball but maybe the smartest! If we all held off on booking, specials may come out sooner! We have a big group going so wanted to snag dining ressies that would be tight...let's hope it comes out soon!:banana:

10. jrasmom

jrasmom DIS Veteran

I am waiting for discounts to come out before booking, too.
    without a good discount we won't be able to go so I figure no point in booking until they are released.

11. HollyP

HollyP Mouseketeer

I'm waiting for a discount too. I figure if all the rooms are booked up what incentive does Disney have to offer a discount? It's driving me crazy to wait though.:lmao: I need a significant discount. I am traveling with extended family and they have a firm budget they need to fit into so....... the wait goes on.

12. Cindabella's Mom

Cindabella's Mom Mouseketeer

Joining the group. Hopefully checking in 9/28 and leaving 10/5. I'm not sure where we're staying yet, but a friend (son's girlfriend actually, yikes!) is going so looking at AoA, family suites at All Stars, possibly two rooms at Pop depending on the discount i hope to get! :thumbsup2

13. MarianoC

MarianoC Earning My Ears

Hello from Argentina !

We are waiting for a discount too, hopefully FDP like we had on our trips in January 2011 and September 2012.
    We were not planning to return this year (it's an 8 hours flight from down here!!) but we found some super cheap flight tickets.

We went to Pop the last two visits, we are hoping to go to an All Star this time, maybe a moderate for the first time if there is FDP.

End of April ? June ? We'll wait for the discount as long as it takes !! :smokin:

14. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Seems to be a lot of folks planning alternatives if they don't get a deal. And you think for every one of us, how many others are out there thinking the same thing.

15. klparrish

klparrish Earning My Ears

You are not the only one! We are going the same week and still watching and waiting for a discount....... :)

16. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

No, we haven't booked yet either. We're planning on going 23rd - 29th.

I'm waiting till the end of the month, possibly the beginning of May... I doubt they'll run out of rooms in Sept, if our resort of choice doesn't work out we can always get a different room & worse comes to worse, we camp out at Ft. Wilderness as usual.

I already budgeted & have been saving for the trip based on regular prices... if FD comes out, great; if room discounts come out, brilliant. Either way, one or the other cost in my budget is going and that's just money in the bank.

And often they offer FL resident ticket bargains over the summer... last summer I think it was play for 3 days for $99 (3 day base tickets). Right now they got the 3 days for $119/+ add another day for $10 but it's only good until June.

So unless they offer a great package deal, I'm holding off on buying park tix until the summer.

17. Christine9125

Christine9125 DIS Veteran

We had a 35% pin code, can't get better then that for us.

18. Overexcited

Overexcited DIS Veteran

All possible finger and toes crossed!!

19. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

:thumbsup2 sept.26 to oct. 4th sure hope fd comes out and it covers our date of arrival!

20. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

Those bounceback codes are awesome, free dining gives us $1700 off while 35% gives us $1000 off...

21. Vijoge

Vijoge <font color=teal>This one isn't itchy or scratchy<

We'd like to take our son's three kids but unless sime type of discount or code pops up I'm not sure it's going to happen. :worried: