September 2013 Watch

Hello! We are all booked for September 23-30th at Caribbean beach. Crossing fingers, toes, & anything else I can for free dining. I made my dining resos at 180 days out so I'm good on that but would love some pixie dust to make them all included.

Count me in as we'll. Not booking until I see FD. Can't go unless FD is offered. Want to go end of Sept to early Oct. Can't wait to see if it will be offered.

How do you get a pin code?

kbfarrior said:
Count me in as we'll. Not booking until I see FD. Can't go unless FD is offered. Want to go end of Sept to early Oct. Can't wait to see if it will be offered.

How do you get a pin code?

Pins are kind of random

Subscribed :)

We are heading to WDW (as part of a bigger trip) on Sept 8-15. We've already booked and paid for our DP, but any discount is a bonus right? :thumbsup2

I too have already booked for Sept 8-15 and booked DDP but any decent discount is what I need.. Normal FD would save us the most money tho.. Really really praying that it comes out!! We are booked at a mod but thinking about downgrading but Im worried that values may not get FD at all..

I too have already booked for Sept 8-15 and booked DDP but any decent discount is what I need.. Normal FD would save us the most money tho.. Really really praying that it comes out!! We are booked at a mod but thinking about downgrading but Im worried that values may not get FD at all..

Same here...I went ahead and bit the bullet and changed from Moderate to Value Family Suite...I'll probably have to change back but it just feels like you're 'planning' when you can visualize a room and your family in it! :) Best scenario would be free dining for all resorts! :) Come on Disney!!!!

I have a trip booked 09/28-10/05 for my sons birthdayparty:party: and I am just praying for a fd discount. Im pretty sure that those dates wont have one but i'm still hopeful! I really wish there was a way to get a pin number for certain but I guess everyone wishes that was the case. Ive signed up for everything I can but maybe if you book a trip they figure they don't need to give you a discount pin because you are already going. I guess well see

I have a trip booked 09/28-10/05 for my sons birthdayparty:party: and I am just praying for a fd discount. Im pretty sure that those dates wont have one but i'm still hopeful! I really wish there was a way to get a pin number for certain but I guess everyone wishes that was the case. Ive signed up for everything I can but maybe if you book a trip they figure they don't need to give you a discount pin because you are already going. I guess well see

Those dates are actually a pretty good chance of getting FD, historically speaking- if your check in date falls on a FD date it will cover your entire trip. I have my fingers crossed too, because we will be there during that time as well haha!

We are going the same dates as you and are in teh same boat regarding hoping for a pin. Good luck!

Planning a trip for Sept 3-12. Hoping FD comes out for a trip to CBR. If not, we are thinking of renting DVC points for Bay Lake Towers. We figure if we have to pay for food anyway, we might as well get a good resort out of it. Anyone here rented DVC before?

We've just booked BLT through dvc rental- the process was very easy, we don't go until Sept so I am hopeful it will all go all right. If they bring out free dining can I still take advantage of it at BLT

We've just booked BLT through dvc rental- the process was very easy, we don't go until Sept so I am hopeful it will all go all right. If they bring out free dining can I still take advantage of it at BLT

Unfortunately, DVC stays are not eligible for free dining. Free dining requires paying rack rate (full price) for your room, and DVC is not rack rate.

I have flights to orlando 9/20-9/25. I was planning on staying at the Contemporary for the vacation, but found a 40% off offer from universal. So i am doing a split stay. 2 nights at disney, and 3 at universal.

Where do you get your picture with the hitch hiking ghosts?

Last year I think they were right out front by the HM. It's soooo cool!

You do have to buy it from photo pass because the ghosts are digital additions-- so that's one you can't get done with your own camera.

Pins are kind of random

I tried to go back through the thread and see how you get a pin at all - do you have to subscribe to something?

I'm currently planning a trip to the Mouse House Sept 8-14 and my wife and I will be bringing our 2 yr old and <1 yr old. First time taking kids to Disney so I'm sure it will be fun! Excited to see fall promotions hopefully soon and stretch my accumulated disney bucks from the disney visa card!!

I tried to go back through the thread and see how you get a pin at all - do you have to subscribe to something?

I'm currently planning a trip to the Mouse House Sept 8-14 and my wife and I will be bringing our 2 yr old and <1 yr old. First time taking kids to Disney so I'm sure it will be fun! Excited to see fall promotions hopefully soon and stretch my accumulated disney bucks from the disney visa card!!

Try signing up for everything free online- the free planning DVD ect... That may help?
We went last time with my parents and sister and her fam, and had 3 seperate room ressies. I am planning on going back in October, they aren't... But they both got pins and I didn't haha. It may be because I've already booked and Disney k we I was going anyway so they didn't want to send me one... Who knows.

I don't know what actions are likely to get you a PIN. I am signed up for everything and all the vacations are booked under my name -- with the exception of one trip back in 2004, which was booked in DH's name. Yet, DH gets PINs once or twice a year and I have never received one. Maybe they know I am going anyway and they don't need to send me one lol. :confused3

Try signing up for everything free online- the free planning DVD ect... That may help?
We went last time with my parents and sister and her fam, and had 3 seperate room ressies. I am planning on going back in October, they aren't... But they both got pins and I didn't haha. It may be because I've already booked and Disney k we I was going anyway so they didn't want to send me one... Who knows.

I don't know what actions are likely to get you a PIN. I am signed up for everything and all the vacations are booked under my name -- with the exception of one trip back in 2004, which was booked in DH's name. Yet, DH gets PINs once or twice a year and I have never received one. Maybe they know I am going anyway and they don't need to send me one lol. :confused3

Thanks both of you! I've signed up a bunch of places for a bunch of things but no pins yet. I just upgraded to the new premium disney credit card from the old card so maybe that will trigger something? Who knows - but thanks again wasn't sure if there was a specific "thing" I had to sign up for or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter