September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are just 2 of us! Anybody need to cancel? Please let me know! Thanks!

Made all the people in our Grand Gathering go through their ressies this week and asked for all their cancellations!

SEPT 24 - WolfGang Puck - 5pm - 5ppl
Trail's End - 5:50pm - 5 ppl
Sept 25 - Coral Reef - 1:10pm - 5ppl
Whispering Canyon Lodge - 5:55pm - 5 ppl
Sept. 26 - Raglan Road - 6:45pm - 6 ppl
Sept. 27 - Yachtsmen Steakhouse - 7:45pm - 2ppl -
Yachtsmen Steakhouse - 8:30pm - 4ppl
Sept. 29 - 1900 Park Fare - 8:05am - 4ppl
Cape May Cafe - 10:30am - 7ppl
Oct. 1 - O'hana Lilo & Stitch Breakfast - 8:25am - 6ppl
Crystal Palace - 11:55am -6ppl
Oct.2 - Chef Mickey's - 10:45am - 8 ppl

Hopefully someone can get some reservations out of these!

I will be cancelling these reservations for 4:

9/26 9:30AM
Playhouse Disney's Play N Dine at Hollywood & Vine at Hollywood Studios

9/27
10:25AM
Kona Cafe' at Polynesian Resort

PM me if you are interested in either!:yay:

-----

Oh, and I'm still looking for HDDR 9/25-10/1 and Coral Reef on 9/26 or 9/29 if anyone is cancelling those for 4 people.:love:

Still looking for a reservation for 2 adults on 23rd Sep between 5pm - 7pm for either Whispering Canyon, Boma, O'hana, Kona Cafe or Planet Hollywood. If anyone is thinking of cancelling please could you let me know.

Thanks! :)

Made all the people in our Grand Gathering go through their ressies this week and asked for all their cancellations!

Sept 25 - Coral Reef - 1:10pm - 5ppl
Sept. 29 - 1900 Park Fare - 8:05am - 4ppl
Crystal Palace - 11:55am -6ppl

I just PM'd you about Coral Reef

I know this is probably a wish onto itself, but if anyone is planning on cancelling a Wishes Dessert Party for 6 pp on 9/21, please let me know.

Thanks to an awesome Diser, I was able to land Chef Mickey's on 9/19. So, I just canceled Diamond Horseshoe 9/19, party (3A, 1C) for 6:30p. Hope someone here can snag it.

Ya'll please don't give up hope on ADRs. I was able to grab some awesome ressies from fellow Disers that I thought were impossible to get.

Good for you! I have been searching for that date since our 90 day mark so its so awesome a dis'er hooked you up! Thats why I love these boards. I will keep searching! CM wanted late lunch or early dinner on 9/19. Thanks!

Sept 25 - Coral Reef - 1:10pm - 5ppl ....... TAKEN
Sept. 29 - 1900 Park Fare - 8:05am - 4ppl ..... TAKEN
Crystal Palace - 11:55am -6ppl ..... TAKEN

Hey,
I would love to have your Cape May Cafe at 10:30am on 9/29. We need reservations for four people.

Amy

Will be canceling unclaimed ressies Tuesday evening!
My apologizes to anyone who missed not getting one or something they were looking for. Just handing them out as they are required.

Still hoping for a 1st Birthday Dinner somewhere in Magic Kingdom 0r Magic Kingdom area on Oct 1st between 5pm & 6:30pm ... party of 8

Hey everyone!
I'm still looking to secure reservations for 9/20-9/26 for 2A and 2C for the the following meals:
-Crystal Palace for B/L/D (would love a ressie for the 22nd between 4:00-6:00pm but will take any time/day available)
-Chef Mickey's for dinner on the 20th or B/D Sept 21-25
-1900 Park Fare would prefer a breakfast any day but would take a dinner any day/time
-Tusker House Donald's Safari Breakfast Sept 21-26 anytime
-Ohana's I don't know much about Ohana's so this is my last choice but I'd like to try it out any day/time because of how much people seem to enjoy it

I would also love a Fantasmic Dinner Package as well as a Wishes Dessert Party any day/time Sept 20-25 (but I'm definitely not keeping my hopes up for these two!!!)

:thanks: :worship:Thank you to anyone who can help!!!:worship: :thanks:

Hey everyone!
I'm still looking to secure reservations for 9/20-9/26 for 2A and 2C for the the following meals:
-Crystal Palace for B/L/D (would love a ressie for the 22nd between 4:00-6:00pm but will take any time/day available)
-Chef Mickey's for dinner on the 20th or B/D Sept 21-25
-1900 Park Fare would prefer a breakfast any day but would take a dinner any day/time
-Tusker House Donald's Safari Breakfast Sept 21-26 anytime
-Ohana's I don't know much about Ohana's so this is my last choice but I'd like to try it out any day/time because of how much people seem to enjoy it

I would also love a Fantasmic Dinner Package as well as a Wishes Dessert Party any day/time Sept 20-25 (but I'm definitely not keeping my hopes up for these two!!!)

:thanks: :worship:Thank you to anyone who can help!!!:worship: :thanks:

Check your PM's

Le Cellier has been claimed, but I still have Coral Reef for 2 to cancel. It is on Tues, Sept 22 at 2:55. I will cancel tonight if nobody claims it.
I had read about the dessert party a few months ago, but it wasn't going into September then. Stupid me, I forgot to keep checking. After checking here last night, I realized that I should have keep checking. They're sold out.
Is anyone planning on cancelling for a party of 2 on Sept 21, 23, or 24.
Thanks

I am new to the land of Disney, and was clueless about the need to booking dining in advance, :confused3 and booked our trip only 45 days out. I will be traveling with my hubby and our four year old daughter, and like every other four year old girl she is obsessed with Princesses!

Our little girl is booked for her princess makeover at the Bippity Boppity Boutique on the morning of Tuesday 9/22. I would love to get reservations for Lunch or Dinner at any lunch/dinner with Princesses.

I dont really have anything to trade, but perhaps if you are going to cancel something anyway, it might swing my way?? :flower3: I would love you forever!!

We are also open the entire day of 9/23 too and could perhaps resked the BBB res?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Just another update... of what has been taken and what is left.

Cape May Cafe - 10:30am - 7ppl ... TAKEN

I am going to cancel these reservations at 9:00 p.m. central time tonight. If the phone lines are still open at that time; I'm sure they probably are. I don't know how else to help someone get them so I'm giving you all a heads up. Hope that one of you can get them.

Crystal Palace Sept. 27 4:55p.m.

Boma Sept. 25 6:20 p.m.

Both reservations are for 5 people. Good Luckpirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter