September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I received some magic and got a later reservation for Le Cellier, I have a reservation to give.
I am offering a reservation for a party of two on Sept 21 at Le Cellier. The time is 1:35.
I also have an extra reservation for Coral Reef on Tues, Sept 22, party of two at 2:55. I think this one will have to be cancelled, as I found a later one at 4 pm, same day, and I don't want two reservations in my name on the same day. I'm afraid that they could cancel me if they think I already came in. I could let someone know when I'm cancelling if anyone wants it.

Let me know if anyone would like this.

Can someone tell me the proper way to transfer ADR's. Without a credit card hold??

I have been giving out my first, and last name. And the confirmation number.
Is this the right way?? I thought so.. However, since corresponding with another member of the Disboards. They are uncomfortable with giving out that information. Can someone tell me is there a danger to giving out my confirmation number, and name for a dinner?? I had no idea there was..

I just did this for a fellow DISer. I see no harm at all in giving someone your dining reservation confirmation number & your name. Disney has no way of changing a name on a reservation other than cancelling it & re-booking it which I wouldn't want to take the chance, especially on something like CRT or Le Cellier!

I think we're just all Disney freakazoids anyway & we just want to eat where we want to eat...I don't feel like I did something dangerous by giving my name to a fellow DISer!!! :rotfl:

For September 30, I have for a party of four:
3:40 at 50s Prime Time
6:00 at Trail's End

I had to cancel my trip unfortunately and thought I would post this here in case it could help someone.

Let me know by email if you might need either of these...
kristi073622@yahoo.com

Just got lucky and got Ohana dinner for my family so I am going to cancel my Ohana breakfast with Lilo & Stich on Sept 28th @ 11am for 4 adults two children. I can either cancel and let you know when I am going to do it or give it to someone. I will wait until tomorrow afternoon to do it so let me know if I can help spread some what members on here say Pixie Dustpixiedust:

PLEASE i'm really looking for a BOMA res for 4 ppl for Sunday Sep 27. anything after 5ish for dinner.

i'm just quoting/bumping my question too. thanks!

our plans have changed around again! haha

i was on the phone earlier booking our MNSSHP tickets and i asked the CM if the restaurants have walk up tables available and she didn't know and said that each of the restaurants do their own thing. does anyone know if most restaurants have walk ups avail? even if we have to wait a bit...i can go there at 5 ....if it's an hour wait ...that's not too bad...we're staying at the AKL.

i would like it if i could get a res of course...but the walk up could be a back up plan ...??

thanks a bunch!!

PLEASE i'm really looking for a BOMA res for 4 ppl for Sunday Sep 27. anything after 5ish for dinner.

i'm just quoting/bumping my question too. thanks!

our plans have changed around again! haha

i was on the phone earlier booking our MNSSHP tickets and i asked the CM if the restaurants have walk up tables available and she didn't know and said that each of the restaurants do their own thing. does anyone know if most restaurants have walk ups avail? even if we have to wait a bit...i can go there at 5 ....if it's an hour wait ...that's not too bad...we're staying at the AKL.

i would like it if i could get a res of course...but the walk up could be a back up plan ...??

thanks a bunch!!

Im not totally sure about the answer to this, but I know in many of the trip reports of those who are just returning, they have reported people without adr's getting turned away. I think when there is no free dining you have a much better chance, but with free dining your chances are very slim.

Need: Donald's Safari Breakfast/Tusker House for 4 on 9/24 (anytime but prefer before 9am), 9/25 or 9/26 (both before 9am)

Have to trade: Donald's Safari Breakfast/Tusker House for 4 on 9/26 at 9:10am AND 1900 PF on 9/26 for 4 at 8:10pm

I am getting extremely desperate here. My husband will not be happy if I have to tell him that his day at KSC will be cut short by 2 hours or more so that we can have bkfst with Donald Duck.

If it helps any, I will toss in my Tutto Italia on the 28th at 8:10pm along with the ones mentioned above.

thank you smacky1 :)

i feel sorry for the people who have NO idea about the ADR's then!

seriously before this trip i had no idea how crazy this whole DDP/ADR thing is.

on our last trip (late sep '07-which i'm guessing had free dining around the same time as now) I only booked 1 adr (breakfast at 1900 park fare) it was the only character breakfast i could get at the time ...of course looking for CM then..and still didn't get it now!

then for the other dinners just waited for the next avail. table. waited about 1 hour for Raglan Road (dtd) and was able to go right into Wolfgang Puck Cafe.

anyways...thanks again. good luck to all.

oh btw i'd love a boma for Sep27 for 4 ppl :worship:

thanks!

I've been trying and trying to get Yak & Yeti for 9/27 - 10/1 for 3 adults. Prefer lunch, but will take whatever I can get.

I've got a couple of 50's PT that I can give in exchange. 9/27 & 10/2 lunch for 4.

Go online and get the number for Yak and Yeti and call them directly. You may have more luck!

melly_jane:
Keep trying. If your staying at AKL its easy to check every night your there to see if they will have any walk up ressies. I do think I specifically remember reading on one trip report that someone was able to get in there without a reservation after an hour wait. ADR's are really important during free dining, especially for the places that are super hard to get like Chef Mickeys.

I was lucky enough to have a diser give me a ressie they couldn't use. I called disney dining and was told all I needed was their last name and confirmation #. The only ressie that requires photo id is CRT. Atleast that is what I was told by the cm. The confirmation # is the one for that dining ressie not their stay.

melly_jane:
Keep trying. If your staying at AKL its easy to check every night your there to see if they will have any walk up ressies. I do think I specifically remember reading on one trip report that someone was able to get in there without a reservation after an hour wait. ADR's are really important during free dining, especially for the places that are super hard to get like Chef Mickeys.

thanks! i'm pretty sure that's what we'll do. I think we're going to AK that day then back to AKL (we are staying there) for dinner...i'll walk up at 4pm and if they happen to have a 6 pm..we'll go swim and chill out for a bit before dinner :)

the CM i was talking to said that if someone cancels their res the day of...the CMs don't find out ....also people may just not show up is something else she said.

fingers crossed! i'll keep checking and if we dont get an ADR...i'll pray for a walk up!

thanks again!

I just did this for a fellow DISer. I see no harm at all in giving someone your dining reservation confirmation number & your name. Disney has no way of changing a name on a reservation other than cancelling it & re-booking it which I wouldn't want to take the chance, especially on something like CRT or Le Cellier!

I think we're just all Disney freakazoids anyway & we just want to eat where we want to eat...I don't feel like I did something dangerous by giving my name to a fellow DISer!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the answer. This is what I thought. But, oh well. You win some and you lose some. :)

After a change of plans, I have Cape May available.
Cape May 9/21 at 5:40pm for-5
And 9/22 at 9:00am ish?- gone
Not positive on the exact time, I don't have me sheet in front of me.
I plan on cancelling tonight. Let me know if anyone is interested.go

Thanks LeeAnn32 for the Cape May. I appreciate you working with me to give me your res. It worked and I can't be happier.:thumbsup2

WANTED: 9/25 1900 Pf DINNER FOR 2PPL

TRADE: 9/25 OHANA 6:35 FOR 2 PPL
0R 9/30 TUSKER BREAKFAST 8:30 FOR 2 PPL
OR 9/25 50'S 12:30 FOR 2 PPL

OR 9/26 KONA 5:00 FOR 2 PPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter