September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love your LIilo and Stitch breakfast on Oct. 1. Thanks so very much for posting all these ADR.

I have a ressie for Coral Reef on Saturday, Sept. 19th at 5:40 for a party of 4 (2A, 2C) that it looks like we will not be using. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

I would love, love, love the Ohana breakfast if it is still available. Let me know. How nice to offer so many of your ADRS

:goodvibes
Made all the people in our Grand Gathering go through their ressies this week and asked for all their cancellations!

SEPT 24 - WolfGang Puck - 5pm - 5ppl
Trail's End - 5:50pm - 5 ppl
Sept 25 - Coral Reef - 1:10pm - 5ppl ....... TAKEN
Whispering Canyon Lodge - 5:55pm - 5 ppl
Sept. 26 - Raglan Road - 6:45pm - 6 ppl
Sept. 27 - Yachtsmen Steakhouse - 7:45pm - 2ppl -
Yachtsmen Steakhouse - 8:30pm - 4ppl
Sept. 29 - 1900 Park Fare - 8:05am - 4ppl ..... TAKEN
Cape May Cafe - 10:30am - 7ppl ... TAKEN
Oct. 1 - O'hana Lilo & Stitch Breakfast - 8:25am - 6ppl
Crystal Palace - 11:55am -6ppl ..... TAKEN
Oct.2 - Chef Mickey's - 10:45am - 8 ppl

Would love your Ohana Lilo and Stitch breakfast at 8:25 a.m. on October 1. I have tried to post a couple different ways. Hope you get this!

Hi,

We have 2A and 2K's looking for a character breakfast at any of the parks on these days:
9/14- epcot
9/15-Ak
9/16-MK
9/17-HS
9/18-MK

Thanks to you all- I didn't book any because I thought it would be too expensive but if we do DDP we can afford it. :)

Thank you again. :)

Looking for 50's Prime Time on 9/21 for 5 people, between 5-6pm

this one is driving me crazy, we have a 4:15pm for 7 people but wanted something later and cant seem to find anything, been looking for months, good luck:goodvibes

Ok, so I have mentioned I am DESPERATE!!! I am now willing to throw in my CM for a trade.

on 9/26 I have (party of 3): Cape May Cafe 5:50pm
on 9/26 I WANT (party or 3 or 5): Ohana, 1900 PF, Crystal Palace, WCC or Kona Cafe (pretty much anything in MK area)for between 4:30 & 6:30

on 9/28 I have Hollywood & Vine (party of 3) 7:00
on 9/28 I WANT (party of 3 or 5): Akershus, Teppan Edo, Coral Reef, or LeCellier (pretty much anything in Epcot) for between 5:00 & 7:00

I will throw in my CM (party of 5) on 9/27 at 1:30 if someone can PLEASE help me out and trade!!!!!!!! So you can have 2 for 1!!!! Thanks!

I am looking for (long shot, I know) dinner at 1900 PF for 7 (3A 4C) any time, from Sept 26 to Oct 4

Am willing to give up any one of the following (all are for 3A 4C)
Sept 29 Tucker House 12:00 pm
Oct 2 Crystal Palace 2:25 pm
Oct 3 Chefs De France 7:50 pm
Sept 30 Chef Mickeys 12:55 pm

I am also looking for supper at O'hana between Sept 30 and Oct 4, for either 2 or 7, and will consider trading any of the above for that as well.

ETA: Please PM me if interested, I don't get around to reading this whole board enough!

In search of an Ohana's dinner on 9/18 for 2. Anytime after 7 as this is the day that we arrive.

Have a Rose and Crown that I can trade for 9/24 6pm party of 3 (2A, 1C).

Why is it that I have the feeling that many, many people hold on to ADRs that they KNOW they will not be needing in the hopes of being able to use them as poker/bargaining chips to get ADRs that they DO want? I guess because I have been so desperate to get my ADRs straight that I have considered doing the same. But I just can't do that and have a clear conscious when I know darn well that there could be someone else out there hoping for the very ADR that I am holding on to. I am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to get the Donald's Safari Bkfst that I am desperately needing (ironically, I gave that very ADR away a month ago...not knowing that DD2 would be so infatuated with Donald Duck). If someone is holding on to one with no real intention of using it, except as leverage to get what they themselves want....I get it. I really do. This whole system of obtaining ADRs sucks.

I have a Donald's Safari Breakfast on the 26th for 4 at 9:10am. Besides not being as early as I had liked, it dawned on me today that it completely won't work for us because we have to have admission into the park to be able to use the ADR, and that is not a park day for us. If I remember correctly, there was someone who posted earlier today that they were looking for one on that day (I'll have to look back through the posts to see who it was....) It's yours if you want it. I know I won't be able to use it, and to hold onto it in the hopes of being able to use it to score what I need seems wrong to me. :sad2:

So, I am STILL looking for Donald's Safari Breakfast on either the 24th or the 25th. Any time will do, but the earlier the better. I will have nothing to trade, because I have let all the ADRs go that I know I will not be using.

Whew...thanks for letting me clear my conscious! :hippie:

Hey everyone!
I'm still looking to secure reservations for 9/20-9/26 for 2A and 2C for the the following meals:
-Crystal Palace for B/L/D (would love a ressie for the 22nd between 4:00-6:00pm but will take any time/day available)
-Chef Mickey's for dinner on the 20th or B/D Sept 21-25
-1900 Park Fare would prefer a breakfast any day but would take a dinner any day/time
-Tusker House Donald's Safari Breakfast Sept 21-26 anytime
-Ohana's I don't know much about Ohana's so this is my last choice but I'd like to try it out any day/time because of how much people seem to enjoy it

I would also love a Fantasmic Dinner Package as well as a Wishes Dessert Party any day/time Sept 20-25 (but I'm definitely not keeping my hopes up for these two!!!)

:thanks: :worship:Thank you to anyone who can help!!!:worship: :thanks:

I have a Donald's Safari Breakfast on the 26th that you can have. It's for 2A 2C at 9:05am.

Hi,

We have 2A and 2K's looking for a character breakfast at any of the parks on these days:
9/14- epcot
9/15-Ak
9/16-MK
9/17-HS
9/18-MK

Thanks to you all- I didn't book any because I thought it would be too expensive but if we do DDP we can afford it. :)

I THINK I have a Donald's BF on the 15th. I made it on line but when I called to confirm ADRS the other day the CM did not call it out. I will check on it and get back with you.

Hi,

9/14- epcot
9/15-Ak
9/16-MK
9/17-HS
9/18-MK

I am about to cancel the following:
Crystal Palace 9/16 @ 3:20 for 4
CRT 9/18 @ 8:15 for 4
Let me know if these would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter